Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

Thanks a million guys! Looking forward to catching up on the action! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

OutlawPete wrote: »
    At least with the show on before the Watershed tonight we know it won't be another naked male flesh feast.

I felt very inadequate the other night will all you ladies talking about pert bums :(

;)
    I felt very adequate ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭watsdstory22

did dane just say he was gay??:eek: or did i pick that up all wrong??!!!haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

zuroph wrote: »
    I felt very adequately catered for ;)

Really?

fyp :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

did dane just say he was gay??:eek: or did i pick that up all wrong??!!!haha

Lost in translation lol. Nicola was joking with him that he was cos he said he didn't do girlfriends. He was talking about not publically dating I think.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I'm liking the creative editing this year, makes it more comical!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I. Hate. Stephen. Baldwin.

That is all.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Heidi is just after having some rant against Sov & Kat...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Have to say - I'm really liking the editing on the tasks. They used to be quite boring going through all the tasks in real time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Stephen saying 'The bible says I can do anything I want to my wife' was probably a joke but I shuddered:(.

What a funny task -

Vinnie judging and throwing eyes up to heaven is getting on my wick a bit now !!!

• Advertisement

Feck sake, now Katie 's away to sulk and get sympathy:rolleyes:...as if she gives a fcuk. Do you hear Vinny giving out to Alex when he was well enjoying that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

ah jesus christ, fcukin bastards.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Feck sake, now Katie 's away to sulk and get sympathy:rolleyes:...as if she gives a fcuk. Do you hear Vinny giving out to Alex when he was well enjoying that.

I think this might be her realising that she was was actually playing quite a dangerous game.

In fairness...Alex went about it in a really demeaning way that didn't do him any favours either.

I think this might be her realising that she was was actually playing quite a dangerous game.

In fairness...Alex went about it in a really demeaning way that didn't do him any favours either.
    I think he only meant to slag her, put her on the spot and embarrass her for the laugh. I don't think there was any malice in it but Johas' comment was cutting and he meant to hurt her, probaby 'cos he was feeling bitter.

Alex was a dick but I think Jonas was the one who really personalised it. Espicially given that he's meant to care for her. It might have been my reading of it but he kinda implied she shagged someone else to enhance her "status" so why not shag him too.

At least though he had the decency to apologise to her.

i dont care what she has done in the house or out of the house, that was so bloody horrible.

I. Hate. Stephen. Baldwin.
    Queen-Mise wrote: »
    I agree wholeheartedly.

I hope you know that you are both going to burn in the eternal fires of hell for disrespecting the BB messiah.

OMG - Alex is an absolute tossp*t, basically telling her to shag someone to stay in. W*nkers.

I hope you know that you are both going to burn in the eternal fires of hell for disrespecting the BB messiah.

Bring it! :P

he kinda implied she shagged someone else to enhance her "status" so why not shag him too.
    That's how I read it too. Harsh comment, even though she probably did shag your man to become known. At least she told him straight out that she didn't want to continue the 'relationship'..you could tell by his expression that he was being mean to her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Soz is looking kinda cute with those glasses. :pac: :o :P
    Also, Heidi's nail-munching is very annoying/rude.

How the feck did they find the beans so quickly anyway. Fair play to Vinny getting it out of her so quick. Very hard to dislike him, he's just dead cool:).

Ann22 wrote: »
    That's how I read it too. Harsh comment, even though she probably did shag your man to become known. At least she told him straight out that she didn't want to continue the 'relationship'..you could tell by his expression that he was being mean to her.

We have no reason to believe that she dated Ronnie Wood to become famous. They had an 18 months relationship. If she wanted to become famous - a one night shag and sell it to the newspapers would have done it.

And even if she did - that is no excuse to pass comments like that.

It's obviously Heidi, 'dork' is a real americanism. She was sweatin' there, 'next one, next one!'

Ohhhhhh there'll be trouble now ... the Ides of Nicky :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Really beginning to dislike the boys club of Vinnie and Alex. They are turning into gits...

Ohhhhhh there'll be trouble now ... the Ides of Nicky :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

What does that even mean?

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Really beginning to dislike the boys club of Vinnie and Alex. They are turning into gits...

i just cant dislike vinny. alex is a twat, but possibly so stupid that he doesn't realise he's a twat! (everytime i see him i hear "i've been bangin jordan, inni'?!)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Sov has become a right moaning minnie during the OAP task

• Advertisement

What does that even mean?

He is paraphrasing a line in Julius Caeser "beware the ides of March", which was a soothsayer warning Caeser to be careful on the ides or March (or March 15th). Baldwin kinda messed up the quote.... he was implying that Nicky is dangerous.

Advertisement