Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Sov has become a right moaning minnie during the OAP task

I think the Boy's Club is getting on her wick now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

He is paraphrasing a line in Julius Caeser "beware the ides of March", which was a soothsayer warning Caeser to be careful on the ides or March (or March 15th). Baldwin kinda messed up the quote.... he was implying that Nicky is dangerous.

Aha! Thanks.

Heidi bitching about Sov's hair is pure irony, what with the state of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Aha! Thanks.

Studying it for my Inter Cert.... will never forget it :(

Vinny is some character, he stirs it up and then walks away and leaves the others to fight it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    We have no reason to believe that she dated Ronnie Wood to become famous. They had an 18 months relationship. If she wanted to become famous - a one night shag and sell it to the newspapers would have done it.

And even if she did - that is no excuse to pass comments like that.
    I did say 'Harsh comment'.
    Here's an interview with Katia in the News of the World about her affair with Wood for anyone that's interested. If I was having it off with a married man I wouldn't be selling any stories to tabloids.
    http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/article9551.ece

Katia's playing with fire a bit here I think.

• Advertisement

He is paraphrasing a line in Julius Caeser "beware the ides of March", which was a soothsayer warning Caeser to be careful on the ides or March (or March 15th). Baldwin kinda messed up the quote.... he was implying that Nicky is dangerous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ides_of_March

Ann22 wrote: »
    I did say 'Harsh comment'.
    Here's an interview with Katia in the News of the World about her affair with Wood for anyone that's interested. If I was having it off with a married man I wouldn't be selling any stories to tabloids.
    http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/article9551.ece

He is a divorced man now. The marriage broke up.

He is a divorced man now. The marriage broke up.

This doesn't sound as if the marriage was over......
    The relationship with Katia has pushed the rock legend's marriage to 53-year-old wife Jo to the brink.
    Ronnie is reported to have told fellow rehab patients that he is torn between his wife and his girlfriend, a dead-ringer for the young Jo.

His newly-married daughter Leah, 29, even cut short her honeymoon to comfort Jo and she is said to be stunned at her dad's behaviour.
    Katia admitted she was haunted by guilt about his wife.
    She said: "I did feel guilty but the way his family have been quoted ... I feel bullied by it and I feel less bad about it now."
    She added: "I don't have any right to talk about his marriage. He hasn't spoken about his wife. I felt guilty until the papers came out. All they said made him and me look bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

What does that even mean?

Remember Stephen was going on about Julius Caesar. Well 'Beware the Ides of March' is a famous line from that and he just switched it to include her name implying she would try and be his downfall.

He's a fruit but the house is all the better for him and me thinks the best of the BB Holy One is yet to come :D

Edit: Question answered already .. oops.

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Remember Stephen was going on about Julius Caesar. Well 'Beware the Ides of March' is a famous line from that and I just switched it to include her name implying she would try and be his downfall.

He's a fruit but the house is all the better for him and me thinks the best of the BB Holy One is yet to come :D

Nah, I must have missed him talking about that. Not sure how. I think I'm starting to just tune him out now.

• Advertisement

That's how I read it too. Harsh comment, even though she probably did shag your man to become known. At least she told him straight out that she didn't want to continue the 'relationship'..you could tell by his expression that he was being mean to her.
    The relationship with Katia has pushed the rock legend's marriage to 53-year-old wife Jo to the brink.
    Ronnie is reported to have told fellow rehab patients that he is torn between his wife and his girlfriend, a dead-ringer for the young Jo.

His newly-married daughter Leah, 29, even cut short her honeymoon to comfort Jo and she is said to be stunned at her dad's behaviour.
    Katia admitted she was haunted by guilt about his wife.
    She said: "I did feel guilty but the way his family have been quoted ... I feel bullied by it and I feel less bad about it now."
    She added: "I don't have any right to talk about his marriage. He hasn't spoken about his wife. I felt guilty until the papers came out. All they said made him and me look bad

That article is over 6 months old. If Ronnie had wanted to get back with Jo he could have. Katya is not to blame for the break up of that marriage - Ronnie is a big enough boy to take responsibility.

At the end of the day whatever happened between Katya and Ronnie, in no way makes it OK to treat anyone like that.

That article is over 6 months old. If Ronnie had wanted to get back with Jo he could have. Katya is not to blame for the break up of that marriage - Ronnie is a big enough boy to take responsibility.

At the end of the day whatever happened between Katya and Ronnie, in no way makes it OK to treat anyone like that.

It doesn't really matter how old the article is... It seems he was married when she got together with him.. though obviously not solely responsible for the breakup I'm sure she played her part. Anyway, I thought I made it clear that I didn't think it was ok for them to say that stuff to her regardless of her past.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Only watching now, Sov stealing the baked beans from the kitchen is funny considering the amount of cameras watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

sov is getting really annoying now, she was ok until she found out she was up for eviction

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Alex is really starting to show his colours now. Up until now people are all looking at him as being a fairly nice bloke, but tonight just proves what Alex can be like. I also notice that Alex is sort of become Vinnie's right hand man now. He always seems to be around Vinnie. I suppose now that he's gotten Vinnie's trust he proberly feels more confident. Also Vinnie kind've annoyed me tonight. The way he was reacting to Stephen during the second task, rolling his eyes and getting all moody was not a great moment. Oh a Heidi calling Sov an idiot about a million times was just plain stupid. Shut the hell up.

Best part of the show tonight in my opinion was the crossword and seeing everyone's reaction to what others were calling them.

How is Alex any different to Katya. Katya is famous because she dated one of the rolling stones. Alex is famous because he is dating Jordan. Alex was not famous before then - he also happens to be a cage fighter but he is not famous for that. Katya also happens to be an artist, she is not famous for that.

How can Alex sit in judgement of Katya's behaviour when one could argue he is doing the same himself.

Heidi is famous for running a brothel :D:D:D:D And they criticise Katya :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hypocrisy drives me mad. IMO what is going on in that house at the moment is bullying - the 'in' and the 'out' crowd. Sov & Katya in the out crowd obviously. They are being treated abysmally.

Will be interesting to see on Saturday who they turn on after Sov & Katya are gone :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I feel sorry for Sov, she's known for being very self-conscious and suffer from low self-esteem, and now she's struggling with the knowledge that she was one of the least popular in the house. Her tantrums are her dealing with all that emotion. Its very hard to pull it back, but each time she's apologised and realised she was wrong. I hope she survives the weekend.

What are BB thinking at all at all.

Housemates failed the oap task.
    Carer's passed the task.

A better way would have been for BB to give Stephanie and Ivana the luxury budget and leave those that failed on a basic.

I want more upset. :D

How is Alex any different to Katya. Katya is famous because she dated one of the rolling stones. Alex is famous because he is dating Jordan. Alex was not famous before then - he also happens to be a cage fighter but he is not famous for that. Katya also happens to be an artist, she is not famous for that.

How can Alex sit in judgement of Katya's behaviour when one could argue he is doing the same himself.

Heidi is famous for running a brothel :D:D:D:D And they criticise Katya :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hypocrisy drives me mad. IMO what is going on in that house at the moment is bullying - the 'in' and the 'out' crowd. Sov & Katya in the out crowd obviously. They are being treated abysmally.

Will be interesting to see on Saturday who they turn on after Sov & Katya are gone :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Alex is very immature, I don't know if he was actually judging her, more like trying to be funny and to impress the lads at her expense. He was telling her she'd have a better chance of being kept in if she kept up the thing with Jonas, he didn't say she was only in there 'cos she'd had a relationship with a celeb. Maybe he did say it.. I didn't hear him anyway...however Jonas clearly said it.

What are BB thinking at all at all.

Housemates failed the oap task.
    Carer's passed the task.

A better way would have been for BB to give Stephanie and Ivana the luxury budget and leave those that failed on a basic.

I want more upset. :D

OK that would have made sense alright. Steph and Ivana having caviar and champagne and the rest of them on basic rations, that would have worked.

The only upset I want to see is for someone to rain on Vinnie's and Alex's parade.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

wow poor kayta really got a hard time tonight, really uncalled for

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Enjoyed that Katia stuff immensely, shes shouldnt be such a tramp if she cant take some slagging about it. The truth hurts.

Hilarious when Dane was caught rotten talking about her when he thought she had left the room.

It was funny, though in fairness they ALL thought she wasn't there.

Cringe moment.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

mdwexford wrote: »
    Enjoyed that Katia stuff immensely, shes shouldnt be such a tramp if she cant take some slagging about it. The truth hurts.

Hilarious when Dane was caught rotten talking about her when he thought she had left the room.

Absolutely agree. The girl is a compete idiot. She flirted non stop with Jonas, got into his bed, let him kiss and cuddle her with a boyfriend at home, and then turned around and said that there was nothing in it because she was a "naturally flirty person", and my all time favourite which she has used to death now: "I'm just being me" (her eternal excuse for acting like a compete wa*ker and getting away with it).

If that's her "just being me" she deserves everything she gets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

In all fairness to Katia it is not her problem a marriage broke up. Ronnie Wood himself alone is 100% responsible for cheating on his wife and to blame for his marriage failure.

However, saying that she is evidently in the house beacuse she had a relationship with a high profile man. Therefore she has to accept that is why people know her and why she is in the house. If she doesnt like this label then she shouldnt court the media.
    Alex is fully aware that its cos he's dating Jordan he's a celebrity. The other housemates slag him about it all the time and he makes a joke about it. I dont think there was any malice in what Alex was saying yesterday, especially considering that he's only in there cos he's shagging Jordan.
    If Katia wantes to be taken seriously as her own person then why did such an introverted,shy,quiet person who obviously relys on male relationships and company come into the Big Brother house.

It was Jonas that came out with the cutting remark beacuse he is upset that she rejected him. At the end of the day she has chosen to come into the BB house because of a high profile relationship,now she has to deal with the consequences of getting famous off the back of that.
    Katia should not have entered the house If she cannot accept the reason why she is a celebrity.

This hypocrisy is not confined to the BB house. Heidi is 'respected' for making so much money of womens bodies, yet Katia is demonised for her behaviour.

Has anyone noticed how the younger British contestants just can't formulate an opinion for themselves. It makes me think how poor the education system must be as it makes people incapable of thinking for themselves. When it comes to prostiution,religon,plastic surgery and other really important topics none of them can formulate any opinions. Sov obviously has negative feelings towards prostitution but just couldnt articulate an argument against it.
    Stephanie Beachem went to my old school,something Im quite proud of as she has her own views and sticks by them.
    I think philosophy or humanties should be major subjects on all curriculums.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I don't see how Alex was being hypocritical, Alex didn't pass judgement on Katya for having a high profile relationship.. He just joked that it could be good for her chances to 'get closer to Jonas'... It was Jonas that made the remark about her.

Still don't think Alex meant to hurt her feelings I think he genuinely thought he was doing her a favour!

Alex and Vinnie still very likeable in my opinion and I hope they stay in til the end!

Heidi and Kat to go friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

panda100 wrote: »
    In all fairness to Katia it is not her problem a marriage broke up. Ronnie Wood himself alone is 100% responsible for cheating on his wife and to blame for his marriage failure.

However, saying that she is evidently in the house beacuse she had a relationship with a high profile man. Therefore she has to accept that is why people know her and why she is in the house. If she doesnt like this label then she shouldnt court the media.
    Alex is fully aware that its cos he's dating Jordan he's a celebrity. The other housemates slag him about it all the time and he makes a joke about it. I dont think there was any malice in what Alex was saying yesterday, especially considering that he's only in there cos he's shagging Jordan.
    If Katia wantes to be taken seriously as her own person then why did such an introverted,shy,quiet person who obviously relys on male relationships and company come into the Big Brother house.

It was Jonas that came out with the cutting remark beacuse he is upset that she rejected him.

Has anyone noticed how the younger British contestants just can't formulate an opinion for themselves. .

+1

I agree with all of that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Am I the only one who thinks that there has to be a twist to tomorrows eviction??

I can't see them throwing two celebs out.

Either there is a secret room or another celebs going in.

Has to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

funkyflea wrote: »
    Heidi and Kat to go friday.

Why do some people think there is going to be a double eviction tomorrow night???:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

cause they said they would be

sov is starting to become really really annoying

Advertisement