Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Why do some people think there is going to be a double eviction tomorrow night???:confused:

Because there is!

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks that there has to be a twist to tomorrows eviction??

I can't see them throwing two celebs out.

Either there is a secret room or another celebs going in.

Has to be.

I certainly hope so. It definitely won't be a secret room, the voting public would have to have been made aware of that. I really hope there's someone new going in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

oh well then i agree with funkyflea....heidi and kat 2 go.

i think once kat leaves and sov has nobody to be depressed with she will liven up a bit and start talking to the other housemates.

I haven't seen it for the past few nights but have been trying to catch up by reading online what is happening. I know it won't happen but I really want Sov to go, from what I can see she's coming across as a stroppy teenager. I completely dislike Katia and will be happy to see the back of her. I loved Heidi from day one...I read she's being a bit of a bitch now but because I haven't seen it with my own eyes, I still like her and think some of the stuff she comes out with is gas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I certainly hope so. It definitely won't be a secret room, the voting public would have to have been made aware of that. I really hope there's someone new going in.

They did it before.

Was it the Charley eviction?

Anyway, there was a time when the public were shocked on the Friday.

Someone will defo go in as I can't see them throwing two celebs out on the first night if someone knew isn't going in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

oh well then i agree with funkyflea....heidi and kat 2 go.

i think once kat leaves and sov has nobody to be depressed with she will liven up a bit and start talking to the other housemates.

:cool:

We all know there's two evictions but do the housemates know that?

I think Heidia and Kat will go, but they will bring another housemate in. Can't shake that feeling that there's one more to come in.

Be interesting to see the crowds reaction when they leave the house.

funkyflea wrote: »
    Be interesting to see the crowds reaction when they leave the house.

Kat will be hated anyway. Not sure what people think of Sov. I kinda like her...I think she has a lot of potential to be a good housemate.

I really wanted Stephanie to be up. What does she do except act superior to everyone else?

I thought I'd hate Ivana but I really like her.

For someone who is close to being a Billionaire, I think she is very down to earth and by no means expects to be waited on hand and foot as I had presumed.

She could be the dark horse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Either there is a secret room or another celebs going in.

Has to be.

I hope its Peter Andre going in!That would be great :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

+ 1 on liking Ivana, I think she's lovely, very strong character and not up her own as5 at all.. she's obviously very well taken care of in the real world but she doesn't seem to mind getting her hands dirty.. I hope she goes far in it.. I love Vinnie but his treatment of Ivana and Stephanie has kind of put a dampener on him for me :o

• Advertisement

panda100 wrote: »
    I hope its Peter Andre going in!That would be great :)

Would love it too but, unless I am bad judge of character, I think there is not a chance in hell.

He takes fatherhood far too serious to go on a TV show and risk his kids seeing him fighting.

One reason I can't stand Alex was because of his "St Pete" comment.

He's so up his own arse.

They did it before.

Was it the Charley eviction?

Anyway, there was a time when the public were shocked on the Friday.

Someone will defo go in as I can't see them throwing two celebs out on the first night if someone knew isn't going in.

I don't remember that, the public definitely knew what was happening when Charley was fake-evicted. Maybe it was in the earlier years that they did something as a surprise, I doubt they'd do it now the way people complain to Ofcom at the slightest thing! People want to know EXACTLY what they're voting for when they spend their call credit!

Would love it too but, unless I am bad judge of character, I think there is not a chance in hell.

He takes fatherhood far too serious to go on a TV show and risk his kids seeing him fighting.

One reason I can't stand Alex was because of his "St Pete" comment.

He's so up his own arse.

Am I correct in saying that Alex told Katia that her and Jonas could be the new "Kate and Pete"?? I thought that was very strange...why wouldn't he say the new "Kate and Alex"?

Am I correct in saying that Alex told Katia that her and Jonas could be the new "Kate and Pete"?? I thought that was very strange...why wouldn't he say the new "Kate and Alex"?

I never heard that.. last night was it?

Tried this, the first result up looks like it has all your answers :p

Linky..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Because Katie and Peter met on reality TV, like Jonas and Kat. Or maybe he did mean Kate Moss and Pete Doherty. I took it to mean the former because of the manner in which they met.

pookie82 wrote: »
    Because Katie and Peter met on reality TV, like Jonas and Kat. Or maybe he did mean Kate Moss and Pete Doherty. I took it to mean the former because of the manner in which they met.

Ahh...that must be it then!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I am gutted hoped that CBB would be on earlier tonight, no way I am going to be awake at 10pm - I am counting down the minutes till I go asleep at the moment :o:o

The housemates think that there is only one eviction on Friday not two.

OK I have to say this - to prepare you all for. I am sorry to have to be the bearer of this news, it is not a burden I carry lightly :eek::eek::eek: But does anyone think that they are two evictions this weekend to make space for the Irish twins by the name of John & Edward. Louis Walsh did say before xmas that CBB would be ideal for them. I still wonder is it a possibility for them to go in - Channel 4 are pulling all kinds of tricks out of the bag, bearing this in mind that this is the last CBB ever !!!!

/slinks out.....

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    But does anyone think that they are two evictions this weekend to make space for the Irish twins by the name of John & Edward. Louis Walsh did say before xmas that CBB would be ideal for them. I still wonder is it a possibility for them to go in - Channel 4 are pulling all kinds of tricks out of the bag, bearing this in mind that this is the last CBB ever !!!!

/slinks out.....

I.....would....LOVE that!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D Can u imagine stephen trying to teach them about the bible??!!! And they would probably spend all day singing Basshunter songs at Jonas!! High-larious!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

I.....would....LOVE that!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D Can u imagine stephen trying to teach them about the bible??!!! And they would probably spend all day singing Basshunter songs at Jonas!! High-larious!!:p
    This post has been deleted.

I really think it may be Jedward going in. I read a bit on the newspapers this week that they were presenting some TV Awards thingy, if that was this week, then they would be free.

But then I could be completely wrong... But it would be funny. It would shake up the house anyway.

On a different note, something does need to be done with the CBB house, it is getting very serious, moany in there at the moment. For the last one it does need imo to be a lot more up tempo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

John and Edward in there would be so entertaining to watch, but the housemates' heads would be wrecked after a day! At least the X-Factor contestants got to leave the house :D

John and Edward in there would be so entertaining to watch, but the housemates' heads would be wrecked after a day! At least the X-Factor contestants got to leave the house :D

that is funny...

There would probably be a line of them at the diary room door trying to get out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Lol, looks like Stephen's going to be getting out the converting tools tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

We get it Steph, you don't like crude/toilet humour! :P

Those lads are always nakedish :P

Lol, looks like Stephen's going to be getting out the converting tools tonight!

Stephen's tools????:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Stephen's tools????:confused:

Lol, maybe I phrased that badly :P

I'm actually beginning to think that Stephen might have a thing for some of the boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sov, you are rude and snappy, that's why the HMs have formed that opinion of you.

Now leave on Friday and make them happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Must be the day to chew out and give Alex a good talking to!

Lol, maybe I phrased that badly :P

I'm actually beginning to think that Stephen might have a thing for some of the boys.

No i think you phrased that just right!!:) Maybe he'll use some of some his "converting" tools on the boys.....watch out Vinnie!!!:p;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Leave Alex alone! :)

Advertisement