Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Heidi has the hots for Vinnie, bless

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I get the impression Vinnie is liked in the house :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Gettin' a bit sick of the Vinnie lovefest:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Heidi fancies Vinny!:D

Christ almighty, Heidi has some awesome stories:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

"Don't say stupid stuff" - JESUS. Bloody hypocrite.

How was Stephen not up for nominations?

Poor Alex :( He's done nothing wrong :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

They just don't get Alex's sense of humour at all.

"Do you think you have a physiological problem"? and this coming from Bible Baldwin. :confused:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Interesting discussion about Alex's public image

Vinnie and Stephen are kinda confrontational!!

Fair play to Steph for having his back a bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'd go nuts if people started gang-preaching at me like that.. fair play to him for keepin his cool

oooh Cornbeefgate coming up after the break!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Zwillinge wrote: »
    How was Stephen not up for nominations?

Poor Alex :( He's done nothing wrong :(

They were all up for nomination, I'm surprised he's not up for eviction though ;):D

I'm getting pissed off with Stephanie...she's so patronising. In fact Stephanie, Vinne and Stephen all are, it's like because they know they're the most famous, they can tell the others what to do.

Right, sorry, Stephen's talking about himself right now.

I think Alex says those things because it amuses him. Like he uses the media to entertain himself.

He's early 30s... Who in their late 20s/early 30s knows exactly who or what their personality definately is??

He can't have a laugh with the "alpha males" without them getting all "Oh, let's teach you how you should be!"

Argh :mad: Not liking the way Vinnie is picking on him at all!

That BOD credit union ad is so cheesy.

I think tomorrow night will be normal double eviction, they don't have the luxury of time to keep loads of housemates in like normal BB does.

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Argh :mad: Not liking the way Vinnie is picking on him at all!

They think they know him better than he knows himself. The advice may not always be terrible. But I really hate when people who he's met a couple of weeks ago are telling him what to do with his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I think Alex says those things because it amuses him. Like he uses the media to entertain himself.

I think he well knows how to play the media, just because Vinnie and Stephen don't like it doesn't make them right and him wrong.:pac:

Did Stephanie just say "dude"?

OOOhhhhh

Mom and Dad are peeved off:D

• Advertisement

Steph and Vin are great together, they have great respect for each other and their proper bitchiness can come out :eek:

Cabin fever's setting in I think. People getting grumpy!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Vinnie hit the nail on the head though when he pointed out that no1 would want to work with alex til he changed the public perception of him due to his dealing with the media.

And now she's snorting!! Heheh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Arguing over corn beef is like arguing over fine cuisine

They think they know him better than he knows himself. The advice may not always be terrible. But I really hate when people who he's met a couple of weeks ago are telling him what to do with his life.

It just seems a bit cruel telling him what he should be doing and how he's coming across. He seemed quite flattened by it.

Where does Dane fit in really?? :confused: Not with the older types, not with the super young ones... Kinda floats!

I only found out today that Stephanie had done Strictly Come Dancing (I watch X Factor instead :D)

beacham-431x300.jpg

If I was Sov, I would take loads of the corn beef to just annoy them more:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Vinnie's an arse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

If I was in that house I'd be nominated by everyone..'cos I would be totally p*ssed off with people eating the food too quickly and leaving nothing for the rest of the week. I can see Vinny's point here.

Advertisement