Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Let's all get our pray on! Although I think Stephen might be spelling it 'prey'!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

In fairness, Alex seemed to need that then. He'll come to his senses again soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Looks like Alex will be completely converted, confused about his relationship and paranoid of his ways in the public eye by the end of all this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face if I was Alex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jennymon80

I cannot stand Alex Reid, and Stephen Baldwin... don't get me started. Embarrassing to watch

• Advertisement

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Looks like Alex will be completely converted, confused about his relationship and paranoid of his ways in the public eye by the end of all this.
    Haha! Yeah, I can picture him coming out acting like Lee Evans.

There goes Nicola again, ''escalate', that's a big word':rolleyes:. She makes a big effort to sound simple but it's clear by what she says that she's by no means stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Ann22 wrote: »
    There goes Nicola again, ''escalate', that's a big word':rolleyes:. She makes a big effort to sound simple but it's clear by what she says that she's by no means stupid.

No, I say if she keeps her slowness going and innocence on display, by the last week, she'll let all her smarts come out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Soo, Katia was so upset by Alex suggesting that if she renewed her "friendship" with Jonas she would have a better chance of surviving the eviction night - so upset in fact, that she hopped into Jonas's bed last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    Soo, Katia was so upset by Alex suggesting that if she renewed her "friendship" with Jonas she would have a better chance of surviving the eviction night - so upset in fact, that she hopped into Jonas's bed last night!

I know! She 's really starting to annoy me now, that stupid laugh she has and she laughs at nothing.
    Tbh, I struggled to feel sympathy for her at all last night, it looked to me like Alex was encouraging her to get back with Jonas not to leap into the bed and start shagging him. I don't think it was what he said that made her cry. I'd say the whole 'up for eviction' thing was getting to her and when Jonas said what he said it put the tin hat on it..I didn't like Jonas' comment at all, not very nice:(but I don't like him anyway...There's just something creepy about him.
    Did anything happen between her and Jonas anyway in the bed last night? Were they canoodling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Am just loving Alex more and more. Him and Stephen praying together was just classic.

I hope those rumors of Jedward going in are true. That would be brill!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Jesus Jesus Jesus,

you called Alex,

yes have a word with Stephen please he thinks hes Peter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ann22 wrote: »
    I know! She 's really starting to annoy me now, that stupid laugh she has and she laughs at nothing.
    Tbh, I struggled to feel sympathy for her at all last night, it looked to me like Alex was encouraging her to get back with Jonas not to leap into the bed and start shagging him. I don't think it was what he said that made her cry. I'd say the whole 'up for eviction' thing was getting to her and when Jonas said what he said it put the tin hat on it..I didn't like Jonas' comment at all, not very nice:(but I don't like him anyway...There's just something creepy about him.
    Did anything happen between her and Jonas anyway in the bed last night? Were they canoodling?
    Not sure what happened Ann. Heard Stephanie saying to Vinnie in the snug about Katia & Jonas having "another night under the covers". (love that word, canoodling)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Lol this thread seems to have a change of opinion everyday. First Alex is a twat, then he turns into a nice guy, then he's a twat and now he's nice again. I don't know but my view on Alex is still the same. I think he's putting it all on for the public view. After all that's why he went into the Big Brother house, and Stephen and Vinnie were right. Alex does throw himself under the bus a lot. When he say/does stupid things in front of the media, wearing thongs, saying things he knows he shouldn't do, he's giving them ammunition to use against him. He's his own worst enemy and I think he get's that from Jordan tbh. I think Jordan has warped his mind into thinking the media are out to get him when in fact he's not doing himself any favours. Fair play to Stephen and Vinnie, they were only saying this stuff because they're right.

Anyway I found the converting of Alex rather funny. Although it is Alex's choice at the end of the day. i'm just wondering, is Alex a Born Again Christian now? or was that all just some weird ceremony. I can't see Alex as the type to just accept god just like that. But I guess we'll see over the coming weeks if he trully is a man of god. Or is he Satan. Beware the ides of Alex.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I think there should be a new rule written into the BB rule book.

No HM under any circumstances shall be left alone with Bible Baldwin.

Moving on, this from DS:
    Alex agreed to take part in Celebrity Big Brother to boost Katie Price's popularity with the public, it has been claimed.

The glamour model sees her boyfriend's role in the show as an opportunity to repair the perception the public have of her, according to New magazine.

However, a friend of Price claimed that she is "beside herself with anger" after the former cage fighter has "turned her into a laughing stock".

"Katie is really disappointed with Alex," the insider remarked. "Katie thinks Alex is trying way too hard in the house - she's cringing about how he's being so blatant and getting so over-pally with everyone."

The source also revealed that Price hopes Alex will acquaint himself with Hollywood actor Vinnie Jones in the hope of conquering the US.

"Katie is desperate for Hollywood fame - she's never made a secret of the fact that she wants to break the US," they added. "She thinks Alex would be perfect as a Hollywood hardman - and Vinnie would make the perfect mentor."

Vinnie previously told Big Brother that he thinks the 'tabloid celebrities' are "trying a bit too hard".

I could see this being true.

We have been saturated with Katie/Jordan so it makes sense that she stay out of the show and let Alex up her profile.

But, it seems he has forgotten her warning about talking about their relationship.

I'd say she is staring failure in the face.

He comes across as a nice guy, but I'm torn as to whether he is putting on an act, or he really is naive and sweet.

I think there should be a new rule written into the BB rule book.

No HM under any circumstances shall be left alone with Bible Baldwin.

your right, in fact I would go so far as to say he should not be let read the bible any more while in the house,

he would let some lunatic kill his daughter if she was asked by him to denounce god or die, he would expect her to die.

hes a fooking basket case, he thinks he is right all the time, I can see him exploding over something trivial.

like the length of his finger nails.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I cringed watching stephen getting alex to pray. I think Alex was a bit hesitant too but didn't want to offend stephen by declining.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Jordan will lynch Alex.

He was warned not to talk about their relationship.

Probably because he'd be giving the info away free. :pac:

Wasn't she the one who "outed" his crossdressing? If I were him I'd lay the b*tch out to dry and tell every little detail of their relationship. Alex is far too soft.

Vinny Jones just galls me more and more with each passing evening. How dare he sit around with Stephen (who is far more in need of a good cop-yourself-on-chat) and tell Alex who he is, what he's about and what he needs to do now. It was so rotten to tell him straight out that he wouldn't take 5 million to be in a movie with him. Who the f*ck is Vinny Jones anyway? Some ex footballer who's acted like a knacker in some movies and is now scaling the heights of stardom in the CBB house. The guy is a d*ck and his hair looks totally stupid. I wish someone would tell him to wind his neck in. He has had it in for Alex from day one and he's trying to conceal downright bullying as constructive criticism.

Granted Alex is pretty gulliable but deep down I think he's a nice guy. Although I did have my doubts when he was praying :eek:

pookie82 wrote: »
    Wasn't she the one who "outed" his crossdressing? If I were him I'd lay the b*tch out to dry and tell every little detail of their relationship. Alex is far too soft.

Vinny Jones just galls me more and more with each passing evening. How dare he sit around with Stephen (who is far more in need of a good cop-yourself-on-chat) and tell Alex who he is, what he's about and what he needs to do now. It was so rotten to tell him straight out that he wouldn't take 5 million to be in a movie with him. Who the f*ck is Vinny Jones anyway? Some ex footballer who's acted like a knacker in some movies and is now scaling the heights of stardom in the CBB house. The guy is a d*ck and his hair looks totally stupid. I wish someone would tell him to wind his neck in. He has had it in for Alex from day one and he's trying to conceal downright bullying as constructive criticism.

Granted Alex is pretty gulliable but deep down I think he's a nice guy. Although I did have my doubts when he was praying :eek:

plus he keeps eating the side of his face, now I know there on rations but this is taking it to an extreme,

also it is said he who eats his own face contains a lot of genome's from a prehistoric race (oggladites) I have to agree with you Vinny is slowly slipping down the ladder into the scum bucket,

it is had to pick any one person to win now but I would put the wag in front,

the first person who decides to let fly at Stephen or Vinny could seal victory.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah I hate to say it but I think I'm starting to dislike Vinnie, he seems very two faced and a bit of a bully.. The 'father figure' mask is starting to slip and something less appealing is peeping through :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Winners Market.
    All about Vinny at the moment, I'm not sure myself that he's done enough to justify going from 3/1 (first night) to Evens Fav now. Maybe its because he's managed to keep his head whilst all around him have lost theirs. My only bet so far on Sov at 12/1 looks doomed. Wheres lovely Sov from last weekend gone? :confused: I might have a bet on Sable, the 'older women' thing seems to be a curse during the summer series but not so on CBB. And Vinny reminds me a little of Terry Christian who got pipped by Ulrikakaka.

Vinnie 1/1.
    Sisqo 7/1.
    Sable Colby 9/1.
    Nicola 11/1.
    Alex 15/1.
    Jonas 18/1.
    Dane 23/1.
    Sov 30/1.
    St Stephen 44/1.
    Ivana 50/1.
    Heidi 50/1.
    Katia 500/1.

Evictions.
    Katia seems nailed on for the first eviction at 1/3. She definitely can't survive both evictions anyway.

The 2nd eviction is mega close, basically a coin toss (Evens the pair) between Heidi and Sov.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Some of those odds are quite surprising, especially Jonas' and Ivana's...their odds are both much longer (is that right?) than I expected. I've missed a bit this week but IMO they're better/nicer HMs than Vinnie and Steph.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Just read this on www.heatworld.com
    Last night Alex Reid boldly declared that he'd "put down his life" for girlfriend Katie Price, telling his fellow Celeb BB housemates, "I've finally found someone that accepts me." However, is he about to have a big egg on his face, so to speak? Rumour is that Katie Price has fallen for another man while Alex has been in the house and she is planning on dumping him as soon as he gets out. According to sources, Katie has "set her sights" on footballer Jermain Defoe and the pair have been flirting via text ever since Alex's random naked rampage with Basshunter. Pals say Katie and Jermain had a secret date this week and are planning to meet up at Danielle Lloyd's engagement party tomorrow night. This could all be very embarrassing for Alex, who has done little more than proclaim his feelings of lurve for Katie ever since he entered the Celebrity Big Brother house. Still, maybe he'll be better off without her? What do YOU think?

If this is true and Jordan DOES dump Alex again then it will do wonders for him. He's coming across as a nice guy on BB and public opinion of him is completely changing.

At this rate, male celebs will start lining up to date Jordan and get publicly dumped just to boost their images!

Just read this on www.heatworld.com

If this is true and Jordan DOES dump Alex again then it will do wonders for him. He's coming across as a nice guy on BB and public opinion of him is completely changing.

At this rate, male celebs will start lining up to date Jordan and get publicly dumped just to boost their images!

Maybe it'll do him wonders as far as the public go...but if it happened I think it would devastate him.

Winners Market.
    All about Vinny at the moment, I'm not sure myself that he's done enough to justify going from 3/1 (first night) to Evens Fav now. Maybe its because he's managed to keep his head whilst all around him have lost theirs. My only bet so far on Sov at 12/1 looks doomed. Wheres lovely Sov from last weekend gone? :confused: I might have a bet on Sable, the 'older women' thing seems to be a curse during the summer series but not so on CBB. And Vinny reminds me a little of Terry Christian who got pipped by Ulrikakaka.

Vinnie 1/1.
    Sisqo 7/1.
    Sable Colby 9/1.
    Nicola 11/1.
    Alex 15/1.
    Jonas 18/1.
    Dane 23/1.
    Sov 30/1.
    St Stephen 44/1.
    Ivana 50/1.
    Heidi 50/1.
    Katia 500/1.

Evictions.
    Katia seems nailed on for the first eviction at 1/3. She definitely can't survive both evictions anyway.

The 2nd eviction is mega close, basically a coin toss (Evens the pair) between Heidi and Sov.

considering the state of play in the house as to a favorite house mate, I think its a level playing field,

looking at your individual prices and if they are paying E.W. the first three well I think the value is in Dane, Nicola and Ivana.

there is nobody standing out for me and the HM that were looking good seem to be slippppping into the eviction mode.

It would not surprise me if Vinny Jones was in there with instructions from BB to stir the gick. I am surprised to see him fluctuating between different personalities as he came across being someone who knewwwwwwwws himsen whquick

Sable Colby 9/1.

:confused:

xzanti wrote: »
    :confused:

Stephanie's character in The Colby's.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

If that article is true, she's being very cruel to Alex. Whatever people think, he's way better off without her.

CBB could actually be a great boost for his career.

• Advertisement

Yeah the word 'harmless' springs to mind when I think of Alex.. I think he has been taken on a bit of a ride by her.. so to speak..

Advertisement