Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I think Sov would only have gotten votes against her towards the end of the week, and think Heidi would have gotten more at the start of the week. Kat's a sure gonner anyway, it'll be interesting to see who the other one is. I hope it's Sov cos she's a brat.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Well they're all getting booed by the crowd so i'd say it'll be a close one in the end between all three.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Ann22 wrote: »
    Wonder who'll go? Surprisingly it sounded like Sov got a few cheers there. I would've guessed her and Katia would go. Don't think Heidi's done anything irritating enough yet to get the votes in.

Heidi hasn't done anything wrong but Sov has started to cause some friction in the house which most people, myself included love:D

• Advertisement

To be fair, I have missed a few episodes this week so my opinion isn't very valid! I really don't like Stephanie though so I'd be glad for Sov to stay to annoy her.

How bloody petty is Steph and Vinny in the kitchen trying to keep the trouble goin????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

For Jaysus sake!

Stephanie; 'I had a boa constrictor'
    Nicola; 'Is that a snake?'

No Nicola, it's a big muscly man from the republic of Boa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

sov is alright and i dont mind if she stays but you never know what heidi is going to say and thats what i like about her

• Advertisement

Vinnie isn't going to be happy until he's put down everyone in the house and proved that he's more famous than them!

I just love Soccer AM......
    Fab way to start the weekend:D

I can't believe THAT FOOL Vinny is starting on Nic now:mad:
    What a hardman!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

what is baldwin on about:pac::pac::pac:

That Baldwin guy is messed up!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Stephen's a total psycho with his killing scenarios

Stephen really wants to kill someone:(

I swear to God or whoever..........

I would absolutely punch that Baldwin guy in the head if I had to be stuck in there with him:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Poor Alex looked like he was going to cry after that :pac:

• Advertisement

Alright guys,,,,,,,

If ye did audition for big brother this year and get in......What would ye be like?????

I would most likely stick up for the underdog as I almost always do and probably end up goin out in the first week when my temper would get the better of me!!!!!!!

Either that or I would end up in the mad bitchy crowd out of boredom!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i think alex is gonna have a complete meltdown if stephen keeps going with his "insightful" conversations!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Alright guys,,,,,,,

If ye did audition for big brother this year and get in......What would ye be like?????

I would most likely stick up for the underdog as I almost always do and probably end up goin out in the first week when my temper would get the better of me!!!!!!!

i'd be the moaner and leave after a day.

SHAMELESS is back!!!!!!

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I think Stephen is a professional brain washer. Well, I think Stephen would do really well in one of those mad cults that rope loads of people in. Susceptical people like those who are going through a stressful time, the lonely and maybe the bereaved...and the likes of Alex who are extremely small and sponge brained shouldn't be let within a mile of him.

i'd be the moaner and leave after a day.

I though you said the mother at first:)
    I wouldn't mind as long as I didn't end up like BEA:eek:

SHAMELESS is back!!!!!!

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

With Mrs Doyle! :D:D

Back OT....what is Kat doing with Jonas? GAH! I can't stand her!!

• Advertisement

Alright guys,,,,,,,

Well it's very easy for me to say that because i've watched every series i know all the tricks and gameplans that go on etc., but when you're put in the situation it's probably so different.

I can be a bit naive sometimes so I would have to make a conscious decision to keep my wits about me and not take people at face value as their real characters usually emerge after a few days.

I'd try not to get sucked into a clique, but at the same time not be too much of a "floater".

And i'd put 100% into the tasks, and try not let myself get drunk on TV :o

Advertisement