Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

OMG Jonas revealling his licking technique :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Ok 2 things......

1. I was watching tv today and and came across an old episode of Gladiators on Challenge and guess who was a challenger......of course it was Alex Reid!:eek: It just goes to show hes been out for the fame since day 1. Anyone else think hes faking this whole nice, clueless, lost soul thing to change the public perception of him?

2. We're having a bit of a discussion here about the women in the house. Could ye rate the women based on looks? We all agree on #1 but after that we're stuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

OMG Jonas revealling his licking technique :eek:

I know! :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'll have to say this now 'cos I'm getting rapidly pisster:o and I'll forget. Sh*t..I've forgotten:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Brilliant......
    The head on Steph and Ivana listening to Jonas

Alex is well clued in, in fairness!!
    He's right about Baldwin. It's not the message about God that is the problem, it's the way that he delivers it!!!!
    Very clued in:)

Ok 2 things......

1. I was watching tv today and and came across an old episode of Gladiators on Challenge and guess who was a challenger......of course it was Alex Reid!:eek: It just goes to show hes been out for the fame since day 1. Anyone else think hes faking this whole nice, clueless, lost soul thing to change the public perception of him?

2. We're having a bit of a discussion here about the women in the house. Could ye rate the women based on looks? We all agree on #1 but after that we're stuck!

1. Nah, He is a nice guy

2. Who have ye rated as #1

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Yep, unless some digital channel picks it up, this summer is the last.

I'll miss you guys :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

alex acts abit stupid around the house but hes completely different in the diary room

• Advertisement

Ok 2 things......

No way! The old Gladiators like? With Ulrika and John?

Regarding question 2...I genuinely don't think there's any really hotties in the house. Stephanie's the most beautiful. I guess Nicola and Kat are meant to be the totty but I really don't think either of them are anything special. Don't rate Sov at all, nor Heidi or Ivana!

Why is Heidi rated twice? :p

1. Steph.
    2. Kat.
    3. Ivana
    4. Nic
    5. Sov
    6. Heidi

1. Sov
    2. Nicki
    3. Heidi
    4. Steph
    5.Heidi
    6. Ivana

easy ;)

Not that easy obviously :p:p

I've just remembered what was in my head...Nicola was wise enough to make the comment that Vinny has a soft spot for Alex despite the slagging...again, not as dim as she makes out. I can't bear people who put on acts.
    I enjoyed that bit where he (Vinny) was winding her up. See that Katia one? I'd give her such a slap with that tea towel!:mad:

Not that easy obviously :p:p

I think you and I have the same thought process :D

1. Nah, He is a nice guy

2. Who have ye rated as #1

Disturbingly enough Stephanie but we're all girls here so we're looking for a man's opinion cos maybe men go for someone like Nicola?

Why is Heidi rated twice? :p

1. Steph.
    2. Kat.
    3. Ivana
    4. Nic
    5. Sov
    6. Heidi

This is actually pretty much the same order as mine, except swap Nic with Ivana.

Disturbingly enough Stephanie but we're all girls here so we're looking for a man's opinion cos maybe men go for someone like Nicola?

I think it's mainly girls in here tonight (correct me if I'm wrong?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i dont think alex is puttin on an act, i think he is genuinely that thick. imagine if you were around him in real life, oh lord!

• Advertisement

Speaking of boys, how could Outlawpete miss eviction night?

Yep, unless some digital channel picks it up, this summer is the last.

I'll miss you guys :(
    It's an awful thought...It'd be like working in a particular place in a company and there being a big restructuring where we're sent to different depts..we'd all be split up into different forums:(..yeah we'd meet up at the coffee machine in the After Hours canteen but it won't be the same:(....Maybe some other channel will pick it up.

No way! The old Gladiators like? With Ulrika and John?

Regarding question 2...I genuinely don't think there's any really hotties in the house. Stephanie's the most beautiful. I guess Nicola and Kat are meant to be the totty but I really don't think either of them are anything special. Don't rate Sov at all, nor Heidi or Ivana!

Yeah the old original show. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him....he was really young and challenging Hunter!

We totally agree with you about the women except 2 out of the three of us(not me) thought that Ivana was #2!!

Yeah the old original show. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him....he was really young and challenging Hunter!

We totally agree with you about the women except 2 out of the three of us(not me) thought that Ivana was #2!!

mmmmmm Hunter

Jordan went out with Ace too! Celebworld is actually v small

Speaking of boys, how could Outlawpete miss eviction night?

I was just thinking that! He's probably off making pictures on photoshop....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

1. Nicola
    2. Kat.
    3. Sov.
    4. Sable.
    5. Ivana.
    6. Heidi.

Sable from the glory Dynasty/Colbys years would beat them all though.

I think it's mainly girls in here tonight (correct me if I'm wrong?)

Okay let's find out who's in her tonight???? Boys or girls

Me-Girl

Just realised I typed "in her tonight" instead of in here tonight!!!!

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    It's an awful thought...It'd be like working in a particular place in a company and there being a big restructuring where we're sent to different depts..we'd all be split up into different forums:(..yeah we'd meet up at the coffee machine in the After Hours canteen but it won't be the same:(....Maybe some other channel will pick it up.

We could have a boards Big Brother! We could all live (post) in a house (forum) together for a certain amount of time. Big Brother (one of the mods) can assign tasks and we will have weekly nominations!

I've probably had too much wine...

Advertisement