Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

baldwins finally lost it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Fcuk up Stephen, just fcuk up.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

That Antioch story sounds a bit like Big Brother, and Stephen was first in the door too, wasn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

I think it's mainly girls in here tonight (correct me if I'm wrong?)

ok so girls...let's rate the men!! Stephen anybody?!! only messin....

1 Sisco
    2 Alex(just looks though...overall God no!)
    3 Jonas
    4 Dane
    5 Vinnie
    6 Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Okay let's find out who's in her tonight???? Boys or girls

Me-Girl

Just realised I typed "in her tonight" instead of in here tonight!!!!

*looks down*

Girl!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

We could have a boards Big Brother! We could all live (post) in a house (forum) together for a certain amount of time. Big Brother (one of the mods) can assign tasks and we will have weekly nominations!

I've probably had too much wine...

That would be cool, maybe the tasks would be challenges that we have to do over the week and bring photographic evidence of completion. New reality concept there perhaps (copyright it now before Endemol steal it)

ok so girls...let's rate the men!! Stephen anybody?!! only messin....

1 Sisco
    2 Alex(just looks though...overall God no!)
    3 Jonas
    4 Dane
    5 Vinnie
    6 Stephen

Hmmmm....on pure looks then it would be:

Vinnie
    Jonas
    Dane
    Sisqo
    Alex
    Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Me-girl.
    Did any of you ever see the film 'Frailty'...Stephen would remind you of the father character in it.
    What's Jonas going to do with all his extra testosterone when Katia goes? He'll be going silly with all his urges. Bless:o

I thought you were a girl! Think it's the pic...Pikachu's female right? :confused: ArmaniJeans is here now so you're not the only boy! (I think AJ is male anyway...)

• Advertisement

Sorry, the twelve year old me affects the list i'm afraid:

1. Sisqo.
    2. Dane.
    3. Jonas.
    4. Vinnie.
    5. Alex.
    6. Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Yeah, yeah
    You liar!!!!!
    Oh my god, this wine is fairly strong or else it's the fact that I'm drinking it from a bucket like glass that is getting me phissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Vinnie
    Jonas
    Dane
    Sisqo
    Alex
    Stephen

Vinnie #1?????????????????????????

Did you not see Sisqo's a.ss????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

1. vinnie (just divine that man)
    2. dane (so cute)
    3. jonas (purely looks, i think he's a numpty)
    4 sisqo (that arse!!)
    5. alex
    6. ugh.. stephen

Vinnie #1?????????????????????????

Did you not see Sisqo's a.ss????

I did! But his face doesn't do it for me...there's something about Vinnie, I think it's the whole bad boy thing. He looks like he'd rough you around a bit :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

That Baldwin guy is messed up!!!!!!!!!!

and if he has his way that Alex fella will be to:D

I did! But his face doesn't do it for me...there's something about Vinnie, I think it's the whole bad boy thing. He looks like he'd rough you around a bit :o

To me, Vinnies face looks like an arse!!!

Poor Stephen's on the bottom of everyone's list!

He's way too skinny. I'd break him.

• Advertisement

To me, Vinnies face looks like an arse!!!

Poor Stephen's on the bottom of everyone's list!

Come on though! I went to see It's Complicated yesterday and Alex Baldwin was great in it but every so often he'd do the squinty-eyed pouty look that Stephen does and I'd be like :eek: Stephen!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Alex reminds me of Homer when he got brainwashed by the Movementarians. That glazed look.

Why the hell are they listening to Stephen, its just encouraging him? They all should have ran away from him the first time he started that.

Alec Baldwin is the Greatest Actor in the World

Alright guys,,,,,,,

If ye did audition for big brother this year and get in......What would ye be like?????

I would most likely stick up for the underdog as I almost always do and probably end up goin out in the first week when my temper would get the better of me!!!!!!!

Either that or I would end up in the mad bitchy crowd out of boredom!!!!

I've often thought about this.. I know I'd be crying a lot 'cos I'd miss my family and I'm very emotional. I have a very loud laugh too, not a Janice in 'Friends' type one but just a loud hearty one. Some may be irritated by my effervesence:o.
    My eyes and facial expressions are very readable too..if someone beside me was snorting, or munching cornflakes with their mouths open, the camera would pick up the evil glances I'd be giving them.
    I overreact about silly things sometimes too and feel very silly afterwards. On the plus side, I'm really loyal, I don't bitch about people I like and I really would try to comfort people who were upset. However, the positives wouldn't be enough to save me, I'd be voted out by everybody the first week.

They're discussing CBB on 8 out of 10 cats now, the part where Jonas said "yes that would be funny......very funny".

Alec Baldwin is the Greatest Actor in the World
    :D:D Arec Bawdwin!:D
    (I'm assuming you're referring to 'Team America'..I heard he wasn't at all impressed with that, big dry sh*te:mad:)

Ann22 wrote: »
    :D:D Arec Bawdwin!:D
    (I'm assuming you're referring to 'Team America'..I heard he wasn't at all impressed with that, big dry sh*te:mad:)

Yep, love the movie. He didn't have a sense of humour when that came out. Then he appeared in Friends, got offered 30 Rock and realised comedy aint that bad :)

Since two housemates are getting the boot, does that mean they'll only get a short interview each?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

Vinnie
    Jonas
    Dane
    Sisqo
    Alex
    Stephen

Hmmm I'd be..

Jonas (For sho!!!!) Yummy!
    Dane
    Sisqo
    Alex
    Vinnie
    pSycho Stephen

Who does everyone want to go?

Im thinking Kat and Heidi.....

• Advertisement

Who does everyone want to go?

Im thinking Kat and Heidi.....

TBH, I really don't care! I did like Heidi at the start but she's being a bit of a pain in the arse lately. Don't like the other two so would preferably like to see Sov and Kat go, but I don't mind if it's Heidi either.

Advertisement