Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

I can't stand Kat! Ugh, that voice!

She's like a sneaky cat around the house, does feck all and expects everyone to attend to her.

Heidi... bitchy as hell but funny!

Sov.. I have a bit of soft spot for her. Everyone forgets she's the youngest in the house and after finding out she was nominated is prob a bit insecure thinking she's hated by everyone, hence moodiness and tantrums...

Just so long as Kat goes I'm happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

ok so girls...let's rate the men!! Stephen anybody?!! only messin....

1 Sisco
    2 Alex(just looks though...overall God no!)
    3 Jonas
    4 Dane
    5 Vinnie
    6 Stephen

I'll give you my opinion..........if there was a nuclear war and there were only these men left on the planet and me. and I really had to..
    1. Vinny, the nearest to my type, most dominant and would naturally be the most attractive, I also find him funny.
    2. Dane, the best looking but seems to be a bit boring tho' that could be editing.
    3. Alex, not my type but I like him as a person Jonas, I'd have to drink myself into a stupor before I could bear his slobberings.
    4. Jonas, I'd have to drink myself into a stupor to endure his slobberings.
    5. Sisco, nice enough chap, again, i'd have to drink myself into a stupor, close my eyes and squeeze his bumcheeks:o
    6. Stephen..shudder! It doesn't bear thinking about:(

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Did I just imagine the Ch4 voiceover girl saying there's going to be a "shameless shock" after the break? Maybe someone new going in...we probably would have heard of that by now though.

Did I just imagine the Ch4 voiceover girl saying there's going to be a "shameless shock" after the break? Maybe someone new going in...we probably would have heard of that by now though.
    Did she not mean they'd all be shocked 'cos two were being evicted?Think they're all expecting one to go.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

129080679688986153.jpg

I was bored

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Maybe referring that the HMs are in for a shock because they think only one is leaving.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'll give you my opinion..........if there was a nuclear war and there were only these men left on the planet and me. and I really had to..
    1. Vinny, the nearest to my type, most dominant and would naturally be the most attractive, I also find him funny.
    2. Alex, not my type but I like him as a person
    3. Jonas, I'd have to drink myself into a stupor before I could bear his slobberings.
    4. Sisco, nice enough chap, again, i'd have to drink myself into a stupor, close my eyes and squeeze his bumcheeks:o
    5. Stephen..shudder! It doesn't bear thinking about:(

What about poor aul' Dane?

2. Alex, not my type but I like him as a person
    3. Jonas, I'd have to drink myself into a stupor before I could bear his slobberings.
    4. Sisco, nice enough chap, again, i'd have to drink myself into a stupor, close my eyes and squeeze his bumcheeks:o
    5. Stephen..shudder! It doesn't bear thinking about:(

You forgot poor dull Dane!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I think if Sov survives tonight she will be a completely different HM good fun and relaxing.

it was interesting that she was only 33/1 to win even though she was up for eviction,

when a true reflection of her price would be more like 100/1 in her current situation

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Oh no!!!!!!!!

I've just poured wine over my new laptop...... I hope it is okay!!!!!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ho Hum!!

I can't get excited about this at all.

The studio audience usually don't boo and chant like that! This is like old BB, I like!

Woohoo! Bye bye Kat!

What about poor aul' Dane?
    I edited it..duh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I did! But his face doesn't do it for me...there's something about Vinnie, I think it's the whole bad boy thing. He looks like he'd rough you around a bit :o

Definitely. Jonas is hot in a pretty way but Vinnie looks like he'd throw you around like a little fairy.

Oh no!!!!!!!!

Suck it off!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Oh no!!!!!!!!

thats not good..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Oh no!!!!!!!!

Are big brother booze sessions covered by the warranty?

Namlub wrote: »
    Definitely. Jonas is hot in a pretty way but Vinnie looks like he'd throw you around like a little fairy.

LOL! Exactly :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Yessssssssssssssss! She's gone! Is it just me or did Jonas look happy?! Do ye think he was for real with their romance?

Oh no!!!!!!!!

Oh no! Turn it upside down and dry it with tissue. Hope it's ok.

• Advertisement

I'd want "Just a Girl" as my eviction song

Kat is such an attention seeker and prick tease. She obviously doesn't care for her boyfriend or Jonas, she only thinks of number one. What age is she again?

I hate the way she talks. What does she do for a living?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

oh my god , did davina say "i dont think so" ???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Are big brother booze sessions covered by the warranty?
    Don't think so!!!:D

Seems to be okay, I just spilt the wine in the corner where the numerical pad is!!!!!!!

Thing is - I bought the laptop over the xmas 'cos the kids were using the old laptop for all their gaming things and I was sooooooo worried about them effing up the laptop when I needed it for college(I'm a mature student doing science) and then I go and spill wine over it!!!!!

Kids are pointing fingers at me now:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Fair f*cks to Davina for saying to Katia that her image hasn't improved or even changed during her time in BB. She's spot on.. and for once didn't go down the all-too-common-road of licking up to evictees!

An artist and a model apparently. She was a waitress when she first met Ronnie.

I reckon Heidi will be out next...should be a good interview!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MAB83

Davina was a bit mean to her there at the end! Thought that was a bit harsh, yeah the girl is clueless but I don't think she means any harm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

ab-sails

• Advertisement

basquille wrote: »
    Fair f*cks to Davina for saying to Katia that her image hasn't improved or even changed during her time in BB. She's spot on.. and for once didn't go down the all-too-common-road of licking up to evictees!

Yeah I was surprised at that. Hopefully she'll get her tough interview pants back on for the final seasons.

Advertisement