Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

MAB83 wrote: »
    Davina was a bit mean to her there at the end! Thought that was a bit harsh, yeah the girl is clueless but I don't think she means any harm.
    She wasn't mean.. she was being truthful.

The public don't view her any differently than when she went in - how is that mean?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Don't think so!!!:D

Seems to be okay, I just spilt the wine in the corner where the numerical pad is!!!!!!!

Thing is - I bought the laptop over the xmas 'cos the kids were using the old laptop for all their gaming things and I was sooooooo worried about them effing up the laptop when I needed it for college(I'm a mature student doing science) and then I go and spill wine over it!!!!!

Kids are pointing fingers at me now:mad:

I suppose if it was wrecked it would have conked out by now. There are loads of vids on youtube about what to do if a laptop gets wet if you're worried :)

Kat's interview was so meh, she needs to open her mouth when she speaks

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

basquille wrote: »
    Fair f*cks to Davina for saying to Katia that her image hasn't improved or even changed during her time in BB. She's spot on.. and for once didn't go down the all-too-common-road of licking up to evictees!

She wasn't allowed to voice her own thoughts before, so as this is the last CBB maybe the powers that be are giving her free reign over her interviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Jesus just realised they are back to the old style interviews....no panel of celebs...just Davina. Thank God! I hated that!

She wasn't allowed to voice her own thoughts before, so as this is the last CBB maybe the powers that be are giving her free reign over her interviews.
    Here's hoping this is the case!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Jesus just realised they are back to the old style interviews....no panel of celebs...just Davina. Thank God! I hated that!

Oh yeah, just copped that! Please let them leave it that way for the summer series!

Everytime Davina talks to the house does anyone else expect her to say "This is Davina, please do not say f*ck or bugger!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

ah jaysus, there goes heidi, i loved her for her unedited comments!

Here comes Skeletor!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I didn't notice Davina saying anything not nice to Kat. I'll have to rewind it later.

I don't think Heidi is too bothered at all.

She can go back to doing bird, I mean caring for her birds now.

At least she is free from Stephen, that has to be a relief.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Nice eviction outfit....someone dressed up for the occasion!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

And they're showing the best bits before the interview, instead of sticking an ad break in between

Aww looking at her best bits...Heidi was bloody brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Apparantly Sov's mam has terminal cancer so that might explain the moodiness.

Hopefully she'll be a bit uplifted knowing the public don't hate her.

Sad to see Heidi go, I reckon she could have been good if given more time. Probably for the best though with her brother and all.

Loved Vinnie's reaction when Alex said Heidi's reaction at Sov taking the beans was a bit harsh! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

After watching that can I say......

I love Heidi !!!!!!!!!!

Said it during the week.. not a fecking hope of a female winner of CBB this year.

I think it's between Vinnie / Alex / Dane depending on the next few days.

Davina was a bit defensive of Stephanie there.

eviction on Monday!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i really wish heidi stayed in. she was brilliant, and so feckin funny!

• Advertisement

Wow!!

Vinnie is on the ball tonight.

Wow!!

Vinnie is on the ball tonight.

What did he say? Wasn't listening!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

i really wish heidi stayed in. she was brilliant, and so feckin funny!

QFT. can't believe she's gone!! She's very interesting and funny, looking forward to the BBBM show now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

basquille wrote: »
    Said it during the week.. not a fecking hope of a female winner of CBB this year.

I think it's between Vinnie / Alex / Dane depending on the next few days.

dont count Sov out yet

Just rewound there and watched the end of Katia's interview again. I didn't catch that comment Davina made first time round, don't think she should've made that comment at the end. The way it was said with the little touch of the knee, a bit nasty for my liking.

What did he say? Wasn't listening!

He copped on about the next eviction, saying viewers have all Saturday and Sunday to vote for the next one.

Now it's not up to the public or Davina would have said but he knows it's coming soon.

So maybe one of those " Could a HM come to the DR" moments?

Davina just said on BBBM that Katia won't be missed as a housemate, she's about to be brought on as a guest. I don't think that's a very nice thing to say about someone. Katia was a pr*ck tease but not in the same league as Noirin(maybe she would've been in time) I had very little sympathy for Jonas..I thought he was a creep. I think a presenter should be neutral.
    Maybe I'm just p*ssed and sentimental. Tomorrow morning, I could be saying 'ah, good enough for her!'

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

She just said 'friends with benefits'....how many times did Noirin say that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭baubl

This post has been deleted.

Stephen cannot be in his full mind, very cultish , brainwasher, overbearing about god, dangerous, he think that because (god killed his own son) it is ok to kell a persons own, frightning stuff

Advertisement