Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just watching clips there, Ivana is a lovely woman but I feel sorry for her. She hasn't aged as well as Stephanie and the cosmetic surgery effect is obvious..Can you imagine how she felt to be dumped for a younger model? What a d*ckhead Donald must be.
    Stephanie, however is classically beautiful, great shape for her age, a real lady, she doesn't seem to have been surgically enhanced, however, as the days go by, I don't think she's as genuine as Ivana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭baubl

Ann22 wrote: »
    Just watching clips there, Ivana is a lovely woman but I feel sorry for her. She hasn't aged as well as Stephanie and the cosmetic surgery effect is obvious..Can you imagine how she felt to be dumped for a younger model? What a d*ckhead Donald must be.
    Stephanie, however is classically beautiful, great shape for her age, a real lady, she doesn't seem to have been surgically enhanced, however, as the days go by, I don't think she's as genuine as Ivana.

is anyone watching wife swap, is that the couple who put the baloon in the air and pretended their kid was inside, when he had been in their attic, they had done a set up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

OMG......
    Are N-Dubz in the BBBM audience???????:eek:

baubl wrote: »
    is anyone watching wife swap, is that the couple who put the baloon in the air and pretended their kid was inside, when he had been in their attic, they had done a set up

I just changed over to have a look, I don't know if it's them. The dad is familiar. I remember that story, the wee fella dropped them in it.:o

Just did a rewind and yes they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N-Dubz:D

• Advertisement

Fazer bless him never says a thing.......
    Love N-Dubz!!!!!!!!:p

Nah, nah nii, ooohhhh, nah, nah, nii:D

Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh

Playing with fire:D

Love it!!!!!!!

N-Dubz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Seems Dappy from N-Dubz has been a naughty boy...
    Dappy dropped from anti-bullying charity

Beatbullying has announced that it has no further plans to work with N-Dubz following the reports that band member Dappy sent a death threat to a Radio 1 listener.

Yesterday it emerged that Dappy, whose real name is Dino Contostavlos, sent threatening text messages and phone calls to the fan after she criticised the band.

The Sun reports that government-backed charity Beatbullying has now decided to drop the group from its campaign.

"N-Dubz became Beatbullying ambassadors because they are a band young people listen to," a spokesperson said.

"However, sending any threatening messages, of any kind, is completely unacceptable. We have no further plans to work with the band."

Schools secretary Ed Balls, who met the group at the launch of an anti-bullying song, also condemned the messages.

"This text message was totally unexcusable," he said. "There is no excuse."

Nominations for Mondays eviciton are up...

Nicola and Sov.

Really hope Sov stays.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

So predictable.
    Without knowing the votes I'd reckon the younger women nominated the older women, the older women nominated the younger women, and the guys nominated a mixture.

Always been one of the flaws of the program (both Celeb and summer) that the girls get culled early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

So predictable.
    Without knowing the votes I'd reckon the younger women nominated the older women, the older women nominated the younger women, and the guys nominated a mixture.

Always been one of the flaws of the program (both Celeb and summer) that the girls get culled early.

you sayin ther efalints :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Don't want Sov or Nicola to go!
    Them two and Vinnie and Dane are the only people in the house I can stand...
    Baldwin can be funny, but I'd hate to be stuck in there with him... Vinnie, Sov, Nicola and Dane would be the people I'd become mates with if I was stuck in there...
    Suppose I'd prefer to see Sov stay over Nicola if I really had to choose...

Don't want Sov or Nicola to go!
    Them two and Vinnie and Dane are the only people in the house I can stand...
    Baldwin can be funny, but I'd hate to be stuck in there with him... Vinnie, Sov, Nicola and Dane would be the people I'd become mates with if I was stuck in there...
    Suppose I'd prefer to see Sov stay over Nicola if I really had to choose...

the only thing is when Sov gets the few beers in she tends to be up her own hole,

now I know she is young and I do like her, I just hope she dose not get the chance to drink to much.

Why was Vinny peed off there, if they all have an egg each, what's the problem with Sov having hers now? Does he think she'll be looking for another one later?:confused:

It's all being explained now:).

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I can see where Vinny is coming from though regarding the food.

Sov needs to buck up and get with the programme.

How many times has Vinny almost fallen over now? :D

its the power people need it to feel they have control,

Vinny is losing it, nobody is asking him to cook 5/6 meals he is the one who wants to do the cooking and cleaning,

then he wants the slap on the back and people to say, jasus Vinny your a great fella,

this gives him the chance to say, no I'm not it needs to be done by somebody, while inside he is saying, you better believe it I'm number one and if your not careful ill take the legs from under ya.

listening to him and posh granny you would wonder who the 21 yr old is.

Stephen to the Devil on the door.

" You loser, I've read the back of the book and we win".

Lord help them all in there. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I like Baldwin... odd but I like him.

I liked Sov at the start.. but she's very immature at times. Not unexpected due to her age, but I'm tiring of her attitude.

I can see where Vinny is coming from though regarding the food.

Sov needs to buck up and get with the programme.

How many times has Vinny almost fallen over now? :D

I think if I was in the house I'd be going mad over people wasting food or eating stuff that's meant for dinner. If there was chicken and ham in the fridge the other night, she could've left the corned beef alone, she may've had none at dinnertime but she'd still want something else cooked or even if she didn't, once one person opens the wrapper on something and tucks into it, it doesn't be long disappearing.

when Vinny comes out he should start up his own agony aunt column,

jasus hes becoming a complete prick a fooking know it all,

he has something to say about everything.

• Advertisement

You could see that messing with their minds.
    Sov stays and they are left wondering why.

I would be too, jesus to see her almost dance with joy when she heard Heidi's name and not hers was a bad show on her part.

its great watchin the ould ones dancin reminds me of a couple of ould donkeys up the road when they go for a wee run (well stumble ) about.

I might like Jonas better now Kats gone.

I would be too, jesus to see her almost dance with joy when she heard Heidi's name and not hers was a bad show on her part.

she is not blessed with the wisdom and years of life like some of her HM,

considering she taught she was going I think she was right to celebrate,

after all it was one leg of the race she won,

you talk about bad shows, look at posh grannies face and she was not trying to hide it.

basquille wrote: »
    I like Baldwin... odd but I like him.

He would frighten the bejesus out of me if I was locked in that house with him.

But having said that, he makes me laugh out loud too.

I hope he stays 'til the end.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Did Sov just say she was going to play the "gay card" now? or did i hear it wrong

I didn't like that either. She couldn't contain the self satisfaction, bopping about saying how much the public love her:rolleyes:. Heidi didn't exactly restrain her joy either when Kat's name was called, was glad the smile was wiped off both their faces when Davina spoke.

fintonie wrote: »
    she is not blessed with the wisdom and years of life like some of her HM,

considering she taught she was going I think she was right to celebrate,

after all it was one leg of the race she won,

quote]
    I don't think so. It doesn't take a whole lot of cop on to be sensitive to someone else's feelings. She was ignorant imo. She could've waited 'til Heidi was out the door at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

Jonas is very creepy! Is Sov gay or not? She just keeps saying random stuff like the gay card and some other comments earlier.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    I didn't like that either. She couldn't contain the self satisfaction, bopping about saying how much the public love her:rolleyes:. Heidi didn't exactly restrain her joy either when Kat's name was called, was glad the smile was wiped off both their faces when Davina spoke.

What I can't understand is BB said this one would be explosive because it's the last one.

It's hardly that.

If Vinnie and Stephen were to go I think I'd stop watching.

Celebrity wanna be BB is where it's at now.

Stephanie Vinnie Stephen and Ivana are the only " Celebrities" in there.

Advertisement