Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

LeoGilly wrote: »
    Jonas is very creepy! Is Sov gay or not? She just keeps saying random stuff like the gay card and some other comments earlier.
    I also find him creepy, did you hear him saying 'I want her'. Shudder!!
    I was thinking when she's gone he might come across as ok, it remains to be seen.

What I can't understand is BB said this one would be explosive because it's the last one.

It's hardly that.

If Vinnie and Stephen were to go I think I'd stop watching.

Celebrity wanna be BB is where it's at now.

Stephanie Vinnie Stephen and Ivana are the only " Celebrities" in there.
    I enjoy listening to Vinny, he's always giving out about something, Stephen's mad but I enjoy mad people in BB,there should always be a resident nutcase in it. Ivana I really like so far..Stepanie comes across as very snobbish. I liked her starting off but the comments she makes about others sound really catty and as if she thinks she's of a higher class.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭wordcount

Jones, Stephenie, Evana, The guy from band are being complete back stabbing morons. Jones is like a two faced bitch. Stephenie is a vindictive cow.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

The ones who were wise to her before are getting through to some of the others i.e. Nicola, Dane and Alex about what she's really like so i expect Sov to get loads of nomms for Monday

The more the others give out about Sov (even though there are plenty of reasons to give out imo....eg Sov; 'I do what I want' yeah we know you do) the more popular she'll get with the public. Vinny is doing himself no favours giving out about her and neither is Stephanie.

Most of the viewing public don't know what it's like trying to organise food to last the week or what it's like having to wash the dishes all the feckin' time so they all think Sov is a grand wee rebel whereas if I was in the house I'd murder her.

• Advertisement

yea sovs a child but the ganging up on her is over the top, especially from people (adults) who should really know better.

Ann22 wrote: »
    The more the others give out about Sov (even though there are plenty of reasons to give out imo....eg Sov; 'I do what I want' yeah we know you do) the more popular she'll get with the public. Vinny is doing himself no favours giving out about her and neither is Stephanie.

Most of the viewing public don't know what it's like trying to organise food to last the week or what it's like having to wash the dishes all the feckin' time so they all think Sov is a grand wee rebel whereas if I was in the house I'd murder her.

Sometimes people will look for things to single other people out. If it was not the dishes they would think of something else to bitch about. Its because they have no moral fiber and are complete assholes

wordcount wrote: »
    yea sovs a child but the ganging up on her is over the top, especially from people (adults) who should really know better.
    She's 24. I knew when I was 12 to pull my weight and to consider other people's feelings.

She's 24. I knew when I was 12 to pull my weight and to consider other people's feelings.

you think constantly bitching about her behind her back is considering feelings? And just because Jones and the others are bitvhing about her does not mean they are actually being fair or telling it as it is. There is a lot of them giving their "views" on her behind her back. She does not really get a right of reply against them.

you think constantly bitching about her behind her back is considering feelings? And just because Jones and the others are bitvhing about her does not mean they are actually being fair or telling it as it is. There is a lot of them giving their "views" on her behind her back. She does not really get a right of reply against them.
    'Considering feelings' in the sense that I wouldn't celebrate 'til Heidi had left the house and I would respect the food situation too.
    I said already Vinny and Stephanie are doing themselves no favours by giving out. Vinny has made his feelings clear to her face anyway but I dont' like Stephanie's comments, they come across as catty but Sov seems to go out of her way to cause aggro.
    Someone on Ds was saying she was doing an awful amount of nasty bitching herself last night. She's no angel, had a grand wee sneer with Kat about Jonas too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

They all told her to her face in tonights episode.
    Were you not watching?

She then threw a strop and flounced out into the garden.

She didn't want to hear, why?
    Because she knew they were right.

Even Sisco said to her, why is your reaction always to throw petrol on the fire?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Digital Spy is saying that Nicola and Sov are up for eviction on Monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

fintonie wrote: »
    she is not blessed with the wisdom and years of life like some of her HM,

considering she taught she was going I think she was right to celebrate,

after all it was one leg of the race she won,

quote]
    I don't think so. It doesn't take a whole lot of cop on to be sensitive to someone else's feelings. She was ignorant imo. She could of waited 'til Heidi was out the door at least.

Ann22 hi there, what I don't understand is why you do not think Stephanie and Vinny should be able to understand why Sov was acting the way she did,

it is Sov's first time in a situation like this, I am sure the older HM have have been a similar situation and with more years under there belt and fooked up.

Vinny Jones was no angel into his 30s but now that he is mellowing he is wiser and more understanding,

ehhhhhh no he is a pure gob****e the more I see of him on this show the more I dislike him,

just to say I actually liked him when he came in to the house at first, but when I look back to then he was keeping his mouth shut.

They all told her to her face in tonights episode.
    Were you not watching?

She then threw a strop and flounced out into the garden.

She didn't want to hear, why?
    Because she knew they were right.

Even Sisco said to her, why is your reaction always to throw petrol on the fire?

Listen when people constantly bitch about others behing their backs i question thier moral fiber. Yea they said it to her face but the visiousness of thier little chats about her surprise me. Especially from mature adults

Ann22 hi there, what I don't understand is why you do not think Stephanie and Vinny should be able to understand why Sov was acting the way she did,

it is Sov's first time in a situation like this, I am sure the older HM have have been a similar situation and with more years under there belt and fooked up.

Vinny Jones was no angel into his 30s but now that he is mellowing he is wiser and more understanding,

ehhhhhh no he is a pure gob****e the more I see of him on this show the more I dislike him,

just to say I actually liked him when he came in to the house at first, but when I look back to then he was keeping his mouth shut.

Hello Fintonie:). There are loads of housemates in BB year after year and its only the odd few who don't consider other people over food and stuff. They always get nominated and it's understandable. When they're living in such close surroundings you have to have give and take...and not to throw tantrums when you don't get your way.

Listen when people constantly bitch about others behing their backs i question thier moral fiber. Yea they said it to her face but the visiousness of thier little chats about her surprise me. Especially from mature adults

Why would you question their moral fibre?

She eats when she feels like it, even though they failed the task and are now on basic rations.

When it is pointed out to her she pays no heed and carries on regardless of the fact that food is scarce in there.

No wonder they are talking about her, she is inconsiderate and stroppy.

It's human nature for them to talk about someone who is winding them up with her behaviour.

Why would you question their moral fibre?

She eats when she feels like it, even though they failed the task and are now on basic rations.

When it is pointed out to her she pays no heed and carries on regardless of the fact that food is scarce in there.

No wonder they are talking about her, she is inconsiderate and stroppy.

It's human nature for them to talk about someone who is winding them up with her behaviour.

I did not know there was a rule saying when she or anyone else should eat? In other eposolds of the show you often see people eating at what ever time they want even when they are on rations. Maybe Vinny Jones wants control of the kitchen and control over when people eat because he is a bit of an alfa male/ control freak and bully.

If it was not the food thing it would be something else they would bitch about. Come on Jones and Stephenie nasty pieces of work.

"Fibre" right thanks

And as she said she eats a lot less than probably all of the others. So why cant she eats if she wants.

When ever I am in a group of people and they are bitching about someone with venom I really dislike it. Just think it shows a lack of class to stick the boot into someone in fromt of other people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Hello Fintonie:). There are loads of housemates in BB year after year and its only the odd few who don't consider other people over food and stuff. They always get nominated and it's understandable. When they're living in such close surroundings you have to have give and take...and not to throw tantrums when you don't get your way.

First of all I think its great that there are a few people here for and against Sov (well the way she is acting) its healthy.

I remember when I first got my own place with other people jasus it was crazy, now Sov is kinda in this position but the difference is she is doing it with people who know how it should be done, for it to work well.

I say she is making the mistakes we all made (and maybe not as many) already she is taking stock of her actions, looking at how she reacted when the evictions were announced,

she now says it was over the top but she was so excited to be staying she lost the run of herself, this was one of her learning curves in life,

My bet is if she was to survive another eviction there is no way she would act like that again as she now understands how it can make other people feel bad, (one of the lessons of life)

the only reason the older HM are reacting the way they are is because they also learned this lesson somewhere along the line, I wonder how hard of a time they got (you can be sure Vinny did not)

Everybody says they eat less than everyone else on BB every year. If everyone else in the house is following a set of ground rules, why can't she? Why did she eat the corned beef when there was plenty of other stuff there? I know people like her, that's just the way they are, they take what they want, whenever they want. A rebel I tells ya...
    ..and some things you just know not to do...how come lots of young people in BB every year don't behave like she does and that's their first time in this situation?
    I don't think by your mid twenties you have to behave insensitively and get reprimanded for it to know not to do it again. I really don't think her age has anything to do with it. I think she's a selfish rebellious girl regardless of her age. Children learn by their mistakes as they grow and they learn to consider others when their consciences are developing, that happens before the age of 5 not when you're 24yrs old.
    I hate bitchingtoo but Vinny's giving out about the same thing all the time, he's already said it to her and she doesn't care. Of course he'll keep harping on about it. I don't know about Stephanie, she comes across as snobby and nasty at times. I don't know if she really is concerned about the food situation of if she just looks down on her.

First of all I think its great that there are a few people here for and against Sov (well the way she is acting) its healthy.

I remember when I first got my own place with other people jasus it was crazy, now Sov is kinda in this position but the difference is she is doing it with people who know how it should be done, for it to work well.

I say she is making the mistakes we all made (and maybe not as many) already she is taking stock of her actions, looking at how she reacted when the evictions were announced,

she now says it was over the top but she was so excited to be staying she lost the run of herself, this was one of her learning curves in life,

My bet is if she was to survive another eviction there is no way she would act like that again as she now understands how it can make other people feel bad, (one of the lessons of life)

the only reason the older HM are reacting the way they are is because they also learned this lesson somewhere along the line, I wonder how hard of a time they got (you can be sure Vinny did not)

While I aggree with the majority of what you are saying I dont think that just because you live with other people you have to be subsumed into the groups way of doing things. There is room for individuality and respect for indivuality. However if one acts like an individual in a enviroment like this then the jackels are out ready to pounce.

• Advertisement

Everybody says they eat less than everyone else on BB every year. If everyone else in the house is following a set of ground rules, why can't she? Why did she eat the corned beef when there was plenty of other stuff there? A rebel I tells ya.

Who is setting the "ground rules" as you call them? Jones Stephenie? Who gives then the right to do that? Rightly, Sov is rebelling against the Alpha male **** of Jones. Everyone else is afraid of him. She sees through him and thatss why he wants her out, and he has a few lackies around him to do his bidding. I see through ya Jonsie:)

I did not know there was a rule saying when she or anyone else should eat?

It's an unwritten rule and it's there so everyone gets to eat.
    In other eposolds of the show you often see people eating at what ever time they want even when they are on rations.

Very rarely or they would have run out of food ages ago.
    Maybe Vinny Jones wants control of the kitchen and control over when people eat because he is a bit of an alfa male/ control freak and bully.

Or perhaps he wants to make sure they still have food until the next task comes along.

If it was not the food thing it would be something else they would bitch about.

We'll have to wait and see.

"Fibre" right thanks

No problem.
    And as she said she eats a lot less than probably all of the others. So why cant she eats if she wants.

Well she would say that, funny how the other HMs see the opposite.

Who is setting the "ground rules" as you call them? Jones Stephenie? Who gives then the right to do that? Rightly, Sov is rebelling against the Alpha male **** of Jones. Everyone else is afraid of him. She sees through him and thatss why he wants her out, and he has a few lackies around him to do his bidding. I see through ya Jonsie:)
    Usually someone does take charge and organises things in the bb house. Others are happy for them to take control and keep order to things or all the food would be gone in the first few days. Everyone agreed with Vinny over the food rationing..they know it's for the best. If everyone behaved like Sov, it'd be a disaster. I don't think he bullied everyone into it. If he was the one doing the cooking, he sees how hard it is to make food stretch.

Very rarely or they would have run out of food ages ago..

Disagree, it was very rarely.

[/quote]Well she would say that, funny how the other HMs see the opposite.[/quote]

Jones lackies maybe.

Ever if she is inconsiderate, the manner in which Jones and the others are bitching about her is very OTT. Especially as they are middle aged people. I just think they should know better.

If everyone behaved like Sov, it'd be a disaster.

Aggreed, her behaviour is out of order, however I think she is actually doing it on purpose as a rebellion against the conformity that Jones is trying to impose.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I'd love it if Baldwin was punished for something and not allowed to have his bible. BB need to spice things up a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I know her behaviour is our of order, but if her mam is this ill she should maybe be cut a little slack. That being said, unless she's told the other housemates the situation they're just going to take her as a stroppy child.

Sov's mum 'dying from terminal tumour'

Lady Sovereign's mother has reportedly been diagnosed with a terminal brain tumour and has less than a year to live.

The singer's sister Chloe told The Sun that 43-year-old Nicola Harman is now bedridden and has trouble forming words.

She said: "Louise (Sov's real name) has gone into Big Brother to make Mum proud of her because she only has months to live.

"Mum has the telly on every night to watch Louise. Her face lights up when she sees her and you know she's thinking 'that's my girl'. It's a great comfort to her."

Sov's "moody behaviour" in the house is down to the strain of her mother's illness, her sister said, adding: "Sometimes on the live streaming she's just sitting there on her own and staring into space. I know she's thinking of Mum - and Mum knows it too when she sees her."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

jaffa20 wrote: »
    I'd love it if Baldwin was punished for something and not allowed to have his bible. BB need to spice things up a little.

Jaysus there would be absolute war over that. I can't ever see the producers using his religion as part of a punishment. (Personally I'd love to see it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

jaffa20 wrote: »

I think if they just took it theres a very good chance he'd leave to be honest. It's in his contract that he gets the Bible for I think 2 hours a day.

What would be quite interesting would be to see if he would give it up voluntarily for the good of the group, e.g., in order to get food some day this week, they all had to give up a prized possession as selected by BB.

Obviously BB would pick a scarf here, a hat there etc, but for Stephen they could pick his Bible as the item he had to give up.

• Advertisement

Chinafoot wrote: »
    I know her behaviour is our of order, but if her mam is this ill she should maybe be cut a little slack. That being said, unless she's told the other housemates the situation they're just going to take her as a stroppy child.

My honest opinion on that, she should be spending as much time with her mam as possible.

I can't believe her mam would rather see her on BB than have her around her.

If I was told my mam had less than a year to live the last thing I would do is book myself into a TV show for a possible three week stint.

Just my opinion.

Advertisement