Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Just after watching CBB from Thurs to Sat, they are all a pile of backbiting w*nkers.

I am really unimpressed with how quickly they are started stabbing Katya in the back when she was barely out of the house.
    And all that crap over the kitchen is sad. Stephanie and Vinnie behaviour is disgraceful.

They are very few behaving with any integrity in there. Sov is being herself - and I really didn't see the problem with corned beef. I am going to excuse Jonas 's comment to Katya the couple of days ago as he was hurt (hurt ppl hurt).

I am not sure you can say anyone is behaving with any integrity besides those two. The rest are constantly stabbing each other - and in particular Sov.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Don't think anyone of them are faultless...they all have good and bad sides to them. I don't like Sov 'cos of her selfishness and I don't like Nicola 'cos she pretends to be a big innocent..but Sov annoys me more. In saying that, I think it'll be less interesting without her but no doubt she will go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

there is a difference between selfishness and crustaceans

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I thought id hate Sov at the start but she actually surprised me by being fairly sound the first few days, since being nominated though she has shown her true colours which is being a selfish brat, and 24 is not young by the way, shes an adult and should grow up a bit and take responsibility for her actions. Shes just a scumbag with a chip on her shoulder.

Vinnie and Steph are like a pair of old biddies gossiping the whole time. He never stops moaning about something.

I dont think Nicola is acting stupid at all and think she is a genuinely nice girl who is simply naive and uneducated as i presume most page 3 girls are.

Jonas is very creepy, the pillow sniffing thing was like wtf, it was some groupie slag you knew for a week ffs.

Dane and Alex are coming across the best imo, just seem like 2 normal sounds blokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Am I the only one here who doesn't like Sov, I'm not buying this 'everyones ganging up on her' crap, she's bringing this on herself. She is irritating and lazy and not pulling her weight.

Everyone is justified in their critisicism imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

funkyflea wrote: »
    Am I the only one here who doesn't like Sov, I'm not buying this 'everyones ganging up on her' crap, she's bringing this on herself. She is irritating and lazy and not pulling her weight.

Everyone is justified in their critisicism imo.

I really liked her in the beginning but she has completely changed (or was hiding her true colours well for the first week). Now she's acting the way I had imagined she would when I first saw her - an overgrown brat who assumes that a massive sulk/tantrum will get her what she wants, confusing being a spoilt little madam with being rebellious and genuinely having some sort of a cause. I was so disgusted watching her eating that egg and bragging about it with her mouth full I wanted to slap her. Completely gross. And Vinny was worse for giving it to her.

She genuinely thinks she's invincible now. I wouldn't be the biggest Niki fan but I'd have her any day over Sov.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

mdwexford wrote: »
    I thought id hate Sov at the start but she actually surprised me by being fairly sound the first few days, since being nominated though she has shown her true colours which is being a selfish brat, and 24 is not young by the way, shes an adult and should grow up a bit and take responsibility for her actions. Shes just a scumbag with a chip on her shoulder.

Vinnie and Steph are like a pair of old biddies gossiping the whole time. He never stops moaning about something.

I dont think Nicola is acting stupid at all and think she is a genuinely nice girl who is simply naive and uneducated as i presume most page 3 girls are.

Jonas is very creepy, the pillow sniffing thing was like wtf, it was some groupie slag you knew for a week ffs.

Dane and Alex are coming across the best imo, just seem like 2 normal sounds blokes.

100% agree with everythink you've said here. I'm really surprised that the only people I like are also Alex and Dane....I didn't think I'd like Alex at all when he first went in and I do find Dane boring but he seems like an ok guy.

Regarding the Stephanie/Vinnie Vs Sov situation...I don't actually like any of them and I can see the arguments from both sides.

Just watching Little Brother there, Jedward are being all hyper on it.

A clip was shown of the housemates' next task, its going to be brilliant to watch, they're on a kids' roundabout and having disgusting things like catfood sprayed at them!

edit - Jedward said they are doing something soon that's supposed to be a surprise, and they said "check us out on Wednesday", i wonder are they being put in???

I don't think it's anything to do with Big Brother. I heard they're going to be on the National Television Awards, maybe presenting an award or something, I'm not sure, but that's probably what they were talking about.

article-1240843-07C48641000005DC-96_468x327.jpg

ALEX TO WIN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

Sov is vile, I can't for the life of me understand why the British public kept her in, hope she goes tonight. Vinny or Alex to win.

• Advertisement

Latest odds from Paddy Power for outright winner:

Vinne 4/6
    Alex 6/1
    Nicola 8/1
    Sisqo 8/1
    Jonas 12/1
    Dane 12/1
    Stephanie 12/1
    Stephen 25/1
    Sov 33/1
    Ivana 40/1

Alex's odds have been slashed in the past few days, looking good for him. Surprised Nicola's odds are so short considering she's up for eviction tonight...they're pretty sure she's going to stay then!

Nicolas 7/2 to be evicted tonight, well she was when I checked Paddy Power this morning. Good value there maybe?

i'm seriously considering a punt on alex, he's gone from 7/1 to 6/1 today.. but sisqo and vinnie are still hanging in there..

:eek::eek: There IS going to be a twist tonight

http://www.3am.co.uk/celebrity-big-brother-news-nominations-after-live-eviction/20741/
    It's officially the most depressing day of the year, and it sounds like Big Brother is in an appropriately bad mood - which is good news for us, the grateful viewer, and bad news for the housemates.

Tonight, either Sov or Nicola will be evicted, but the fun doesn't stop there - immediately afterwards, the remaining housemates will have to nominate again, live on Channel 4. They'll be completely unprepared for this, so won't have spent hours concocting elaborate reasons relating to teeth and cooking habits, which should mean we get some nice spontaneous bitching. And this will lead to ANOTHER double eviction on Friday. Excellent. We don't want a social life anyway.

Oh, and the housemates aren't having a nice chilled build-up to tonight's eviction - last night they had a surprise visitor in the form of former football manager Barry Fry (us neither, but a real-life boy tells us he's "a character"), who gave them a half-time bollocking in a hastily knocked up locker room. "He criticises their performances in the first half of the series," says someone who gets paid to tell us all what's happening on BB. Nice work if you can get it. "He tells them what he expects from them in the second half of the series and discusses tactics about how they can improve their performance."

We have some tips for them too: Sov - cheer up, Alex - cover up, Stephen - shut up.

EDIT: Just read this isn't face-to-face noms, it's just 30 seconds each in the diary room...boo!

I hope they don't know about the double evictions on Friday! Those snap decision nominations will be brill they'll be so caught off guard!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I don't trust Vinnie one bit, think he's the biggest game-player in the house. He spends literally all his time bitching about Sov (deservedly btw, she's a spoilt little madam) and then doesn't even nominate her??? Instead he nominates Nicola for "stirring" (pot - kettle, anyone??) and Alex - his biggest threat.
    He's tactical voting coz he knows Sov won't win anyway coz of her behaviour so he's trying to eliminate his serious competition. He was even bragging on one episode about how he was bookie's favourite to win before it even started so now he's making sure it pans out. Sneaky two-faced weasel.
    And Stephanie's becoming just as bad, thought she would've had more class about her. Dane to win - normal, decent guy. Thought they had become extinct! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Latest odds from Paddy Power for outright winner:

Vinne 4/6
    Alex 6/1
    Nicola 8/1
    Sisqo 8/1
    Jonas 12/1
    Dane 12/1
    Stephanie 12/1
    Stephen 25/1
    Sov 33/1
    Ivana 40/1

Alex's odds have been slashed in the past few days, looking good for him. Surprised Nicola's odds are so short considering she's up for eviction tonight...they're pretty sure she's going to stay then!

Dane looks the value there, are they paying EW 1 2 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

MelanieC wrote: »
    I don't trust Vinnie one bit, think he's the biggest game-player in the house. He spends literally all his time bitching about Sov (deservedly btw, she's a spoilt little madam) and then doesn't even nominate her??? Instead he nominates Nicola for "stirring" (pot - kettle, anyone??) and Alex - his biggest threat.
    He's tactical voting coz he knows Sov won't win anyway coz of her behaviour so he's trying to eliminate his serious competition. He was even bragging on one episode about how he was bookie's favourite to win before it even started so now he's making sure it pans out. Sneaky two-faced weasel.
    And Stephanie's becoming just as bad, thought she would've had more class about her. Dane to win - normal, decent guy. Thought they had become extinct! ;)

+ 1. I really don't see how he can still pretend to like Alex and have his best interests at heart and then nominate him and leave the likes of Sov scott free. Very conflicting signals there.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Don't forget BB is on at eight again tonight, and back on at 10.20 for the eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

funkyflea wrote: »
    article-1240843-07C48641000005DC-96_468x327.jpg

ALEX TO WIN!

*spits computer screen in disgust*

He's tactical voting coz he knows Sov won't win anyway coz of her behaviour so he's trying to eliminate his serious competition. ;)

I liked Vinny at the start, I found him funny but you might have a point there Melanie.
    I missed his nominations last night, just watched them there now. I was sure he'd nominate Sov, he never stops giving out about her (too right it's deservedly). I think he knows her days are numbered and he'd be wasting his nomination, throwing apples into an orchard kind of thing..

Why Alex? Does he think he's competition? I think there's a likeable side to him and I suspect this show is improving his image but I'm surprised at Vinny knowing it. Alex would be dumbfounded at Vinny nominating him:(...and what was all that about..Alex eating all the food. He's a big lad alright and i'd say you'd never be done peeling spuds to feed him but I thought it was Sov that the food issue was with (I wanted to skin her alive watching her gloating over the egg:mad:.

...and Nicola(?). Where did that come from? He said she goes around different camps and sometimes gets it wrong. I actually didn't pick that up. I do think she's playing the Helen/Jade/Sophie/Brian Belo card but she's never far wrong in comments she makes imo. Maybe he sees her as competition seeing as she's the resident dope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

EDIT: Just read this isn't face-to-face noms, it's just 30 seconds each in the diary room...boo!

Meh, that's such a boring way to do it. I know they're well able to be dramatic all by themselves, but if they're going to bother having live nominations I wish they'd at least make it interesting!

Ah big swing! Remember that from the summer one? They made it all sound so dramatic then it turned out it was just normal nominations. It doesn't matter if it's live really..unless one of them gets carried away with themselves or something but they won't 'cos as far as they're concerned we're all going to be watching eventually anyway.
    Remember they did the open nominations in the year Rachel won..that was deadly:).

Ann22 wrote: »
    Ah big swing! Remember that from the summer one? They made it all sound so dramatic then it turned out it was just normal nominations. It doesn't matter if it's live really..unless one of them gets carried away with themselves or something but they won't 'cos as far as they're concerned we're all going to be watching eventually anyway.
    Remember they did the open nominations in the year Rachel won..that was deadly:).

Yeah they did that one well because they made them write down their noms before they announced them, so there wasn't a repeat of when they tried it a few years earlier when people just nominated whoever had nominated them or whoever had got the most nominations!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I agree 1 million per cent with you on this. Vinnie and Stephanie are turning hateful in there at the moment.

Oh my God, he's useless. Easiest songs in the world to sing.

A great task!

Has Sisco heard of any of the songs. :D

He looks like he is finding it hard to read the screen.

That's Dane's song isn't it?

Vinny looks like he's going to kill someone..Feck, they're all puking!

EW!!!

Fish guts.

No wonder they wanted to puke.
    Stephanie is finding it hilarious, fair play to her.

• Advertisement

Yeah she's laughing it off..Ivana too. Them two are getting on like a house on fire.

Advertisement