Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

God sake! Lazy people make my blood boil! Lazy little cow!:mad:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Ah Sisqo, they are well known songs!

'She's a despicable nonentity that hasn't been brought up properly':D......................Hope her poor mother's not watching.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Vinnie saying he's given her plenty of chances, yeah right. She offered to help earlier in the show and he shot her right down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Vinny is such a tool,

somebody bigger me hole

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

fintonie wrote: »
    Vinny is such a tool,
    I have to agree with you on that one. I thought he was gonna be cool but he is realy annoying. All he seems to do is talk about people behind their backs. He's supposed to be a tough guy actor not a little primary school girl.

wow im afraid of Dane now hes gona fcuk her shhit up

rizzla wrote: »
    Vinnie saying he's given her plenty of chances, yeah right. She offered to help earlier in the show and he shot her right down.

What was going on at the fridge with Vinny earlier? What was she offering to do? I didn't catch that Rizzla.

Ann22 wrote: »
    What was going on at the fridge with Vinny earlier? What was she offering to do? I didn't catch that Rizzla.

Help with taking the food out of the store room. But Vinnie was saying everything has it's own space and only he may do it.

rizzla wrote: »
    Help with taking the food out of the store room. But Vinnie was saying everything has it's own space and only he may do it.
    Thanks Rizzla. That was probably less of a chore to her having a look at what grub there was than doing the dishes but even so, it would've been a good reply to them at the table.

• Advertisement

Thanks Rizzla. That was probably less of a chore to her having a look at what grub there was than doing the dishes but even so, it would've been a good reply to them at the table.

True, but baby steps. It would have helped with forming a more positive bond between the two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

Or before the last break did Davina say "I hope Sov doesn't start washing the dishes if she washes them the way she wipes her bottom" ?! :eek::confused:

Wtf?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

this could have gone totally differently for sov, if she hadnt been nominated week one i think she could have potentially won, unfortunately, she took offence, then hit a downward spiral which is made worse by herself, and also by the other housemates attempts to deal with it. its amazing how things can go sometimes.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Sometimes I think Jonas has the mentality of a 15 year old :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Sisqo reaction to the mirror ball was funny - you'd swear he was in a Die Hard movie and there was a bomb in it ;););)

Hahaha! Did you hear Sisqo? I was thinking the same thing:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I think Stephen fancies Alex.

This should be good.
    Barry Fry is gas!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 BigBelly

Is Steven in love with Alex? He just seems to drool over him, sit terribly close to him and want to be around him all the time :rolleyes:

Sharpshooter, great minds :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

They should have put Barry Fry in the house he looks great fun :D

that's the problem she offered and was rejected, it does not matter what it was or how small, if the big self righteous fooker had of just said yes it opened the door for her to ask to do more stuff,

if it was me I would be saying fook you Vinny I tried and you threw it in my face (albeit in a low voice in the toilets on me own)

• Advertisement

fintonie wrote: »
    that's the problem she offered and was rejected, it does not matter what it was or how small, if the big self righteous fooker had of just said yes it opened the door for her to ask to do more stuff,

if it was me I would be saying fook you Vinny I tried and you threw it in my face (albeit in a low voice in the toilets on me own)

:D:D:D

Birds like pears right? Vinnie should of stook up for her there, the twitcher.

geeeeeeeeeeess Dane was not joking he really to lumps outa Sov

I hope Sov gets a spoon sits down and starts eating the mustard:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Could Stephen sit any closer to Alex.
    They seem completely unaware of the hampers, and continue pouring over the bible.

Alex must be rescued BB.

And why oh why is Stephen talking to Jonas's crotch. :eek:

:D:D:D:D he was salivating

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sov is a serious arsebag to be honest..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

I'm telling you now Stevie B loves a bit of the boys!! Look how he is looking at Jonas now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I missed the first 10 minutes of tonight's show and only half watched last night's...were they told who was up for eviction? Or do they even know there's an eviction tonight?

• Advertisement

basquille wrote: »
    Sov is a serious arsebag to be honest..
    I would find someone like her extremely annoying to live with. Much as I don't like when groups sit around talking about one person, everything they say about her is true. They're living with her full time and they all seem to be in agreement that she is indeed an arsebag...that's a good word.. 'arsebag'.:o Never heard that before. I'm going to use that word on a regular basis now.

Advertisement