Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

It is so good to see Vinnie being pelted with stuff - he looks so fcuking unimpressed...

Oh and I behind again...

Fair duce though to Stephanie for enjoying that task so much. For example unlike Vinnie :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have to agree with Sov's attitude though - they are picking on her, nominating her, and the house mates are all winding up themselves up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I missed the first 10 minutes of tonight's show and only half watched last night's...were they told who was up for eviction? Or do they even know there's an eviction tonight?

I didn't hear them being told when the eviction was but the clip there in the end showed them all on the sofas, it looks like they're expecting something.
    Stephen was staring at Jonas' goolies.. He couldn't tear his eyes away. Why does he walk around in tight underpants? Yuck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

because if he walked round in loose ones Stephen would spend lot of the time lying on the ground.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Have totally changed my mind on Vinny Jones. He really thinks he's the dogs bollox in there. He's just as piss-poor a celebrity as every single other housemate. He's a fecking nobody. Lets be honest, we all know him for Lock Stock where he played a neanderthal hardman, thats it. Looks like he was type-cast.

Totally agree with the poster that said he's voting tactically. Hope he doesn't win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Don't know why people want Alex or Dane to win - the two of them are as boring as Stuart and Dale from summer BB two years ago. They seem nice enough but zero entertainment. If this thing was 8 weeks long we'd be hating them by the middle of next month. Even Preacher Man would be a better winner imo.

Channel 4 are total fkwits example #512.... Get Barry Fry in to do an amusing parody of a football half-time team talk complete with f-words, and then change the schedules so that BB goes out at 8 and you have to bleep it out. Fkwits.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Have totally changed my mind on Vinny Jones. He really thinks he's the dogs bollox in there. He's just as piss-poor a celebrity as every single other housemate. He's a fecking nobody. Lets be honest, we all know him for Lock Stock where he played a neanderthal hardman, thats it. Looks like he was type-cast.

Totally agree with the poster that said he's voting tactically. Hope he doesn't win.

im with you on that one, if Sov goes tonight once a couple of days pass the public will forget how she was treated,

it will be interesting to see who the gob-****e and posh granny turn there nasty tirades on, I think poor Nicola will be on the receiving end.

Ah dear Lady Sov is gone - she was bringing out the worst in everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'd say Sov is glad to be out of there. Stephanie looked pretty happy!

I see Nicola had the grace to restrain herself and show a bit of respect. I wonder if Sov would've done the same?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Love it!

She was that sure she was staying, she didn't even have her shoes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Oooh and she stole the key!

they talk about Sovs reaction when she styed in, they all sat amiling when they heard her name being chanted.

Bastards

fintonie wrote: »
    im with you on that one, if Sov goes tonight once a couple of days pass the public will forget how she was treated,

it will be interesting to see who the gob-****e and posh granny turn there nasty tirades on, I think poor Nicola will be on the receiving end.

Nicola could very easily be turned on next.

I want to say this two - I think the housemates are cruel building up Alex the way they are. He is as much a nobody as Katya...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Don't know why people want Alex or Dane to win - the two of them are as boring as Stuart and Dale from summer BB two years ago. They seem nice enough but zero entertainment. If this thing was 8 weeks long we'd be hating them by the middle of next month. Even Preacher Man would be a better winner imo.

Channel 4 are total fkwits example #512.... Get Barry Fry in to do an amusing parody of a football half-time team talk complete with f-words, and then change the schedules so that BB goes out at 8 and you have to bleep it out. Fkwits.

Dane is a bit boring to watch but I think Alex is great viewing! We've had James Bond Alex, Alex the philospher, Religous Alex, Sexy Alex doing kickboxing.....He's great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

What does he be upto with putting things in her mouth and posing. She wrecks me head now. She was alright up until she got outside the house haha.

Did she - class.... brilliant...

Really do like her and her 'suck my titties'

fintonie wrote: »
    they talk about Sovs reaction when she styed in, they all sat amiling when they heard her name being chanted.

Bastards

But they had made it clear they were sick of her.
    I wouldn't expect them to be upset.

I just wish they all had jumped up and cheered.

Did a Sov, if you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

But they had made it clear they were sick of her.
    I wouldn't expect them to be upset.

I just wish they all had jumped up and cheered.

Did a Sov, if you like.
    And then give her a smack in the tooth.

Jaysus, Divina has some whopper legs on her. swit swoo.

She threw it into the crowd.
    Very mature.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Lady Sovereign, special guest on tomorrow's Jeremy Kyle Show!

She never takes responsibility, and only sees her side of the argument, however the house may be boring without her tantrums

I didn't notice them smiling, they had fixed expressions on their faces as if they were restraining themselves..It was clear that they were relieved but I think they were respectful. You couldn't compare their behaviour to her reaction when Heidi went.

jasus Divina the fool is getting old, the way she is going on at Sov

I thought I'd feel sorry for her after seeing her being interviewed for her...but I don't. She IS a brat!

Imagine she was your flatmate:eek:. She'd leave a mess, she'd steal all your grub. Probably play her music mad loud 'til all hours and if you said anything to her she'd say 'I'll do what I want':mad:. I couldn't bear it. I understand how they all felt..honest to fcuk.

'Nominate against the clock' - and Sov's reaction - 'Ooohh'

I agree with Sov completely in the house, and not very many ppl would have been able to do what she did - staying completely apart in the house. It is easier to join the flow that stay seperate.

I think if they weren't so confrontational with her and picknicking she would have done more. She put her foot down and refused to move - fair play to her.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I didn't notice them smiling, they had fixed expressions on their faces as if they were restraining themselves..It was clear that they were relieved but I think they were respectful. You couldn't compare their behaviour to her reaction when Heidi went.

its not the reactions its the attitude they took when Sov rejoiced in her short lived victory, butter woodin melt,

did you see her doing this did you see her doing that, they are complete hypocrites,

they had fixed expressions till they heard the crowd baying for Sovs blood,

you could see there teeth growing and there reflections disappearing in the mirrors.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Chinafoot wrote: »

Hes not a nobody regardless of whether you like him or not, he was a very famous premier league footballer for years and has been in several fairly big films.

Ah they've been told about the nominations before going in....that gives them too much time to think.

• Advertisement

Stephen 4
    Ivana 5
    Dane 2
    Sisco 3
    Jonas 1
    Alex 2
    Stephanie 0
    Vinnie 0
    Nicola 1

I think Ivana will go, I can't believe Stephanie nommed her.

I can't call on the other two.

Advertisement