Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Dane and Sisco from Alex there.
    I didn't see that coming.

Playing safe I suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

2 for Sisqo, 3 for Stephen, 3 for Ivana so far. None of them will nominate Vinnie or Stephanie I bet :rolleyes:

Lol love how Nicola was straight to the point about Stephen

Did Sisqo say he was tired of seeing Alex bully Stephen and Jonas?? :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

People saying Vinnie's tactically voting? I say he's voting with his head..!

He's the smart fecker with not one nomination against him... well, as of mid-way through tonight's nominations.

Remember.. it's a game at the end of the day. Hope he wins it!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

didn;t think Steph would pick Ivana

Stephen's gonna take forever

• Advertisement

I think Stephanie tried to play it safe there as well.

Stephanie's the biggest game player in there as she's the one who's always on about teams and games.

(sorry for triple post!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Queen-Mise wrote: »

I think if they weren't so confrontational with her and picknicking she would have done more. She put her foot down and refused to move - fair play to her.
    Do you mean 'nitpicking'? Imo If you're sharing a living place with other people you have to have harmony. If you don't pull your weight it's unfair..and if everyone agrees on the house doing a certain thing like eg if you had a cooked chicken for dinner..you don't just go over and pull a lump out of it for yourself especially if there is other food in the fridge.
    The rest of the housemates saw that she was being lazy and selfish. They're not admirable traits in a person. I wouldn't behave like that and none of my friends would.

Can't believe Stephanie has nominated Ivana! Her friend! I thought they were mates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

ooooooooooooo shes a fooking witch, the public will want to get her now

"He didn't do anything about the situation with Sov" i.e. he didn't do what Vinnie wanted :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I think siscooooooooooooo will goooooooooooooooo

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Stephen's gonsies i'd say. Don't like Sisqo being up for eviction :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Surprised at Sisqo to be honest. He's been so under the radar since the start.

If Stephen doesn't go I'm not sure I'll be able to watch the rest :(

fintonie wrote: »
    I think siscooooooooooooo will goooooooooooooooo

Really? I think he's the least likely to go. Stephen's a gonner IMO

Stephen's gonsies i'd say. Don't like Sisqo being up for eviction :mad:

I'd say Sisqo's safe as houses tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

It's a double eviction on Friday.

Just can't get over Stephanie voting for Ivana. There was a pause as if she was trying to think of someone....but I suspect she was intending to nominate her. They spent a lot of time laughing together..Ivana will be so hurt.

shinny wrote: »
    It's a double eviction on Friday.

Did Davina say that? I didn't hear

Edit: Sorry yeah, just read it on DS.

So two people to go...Stephen and Ivana I guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

If Stephen doesn't go I'm not sure I'll be able to watch the rest :(

Im the opposite.

Man its gonna be boring if Stephen goes, all it'll be is Alex training and Vinnie and Steph in the snug gossiping about someone.

• Advertisement

Did Davina say that? I didn't hear

Nope, BB tweeted it on Twitter:

22:45 - So Ivana, Stephen and Sisqo will face the next public vote! It is going to be another double eviction. Who will survive? #CBB7 4 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/officialbblive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

There ya go Stephanie just revealed what a lot knew all along - she is a two-faced conniving turkey necked backstabber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

mdwexford wrote: »
    Hes not a nobody regardless of whether you like him or not, he was a very famous premier league footballer for years and has been in several fairly big films.

He was on the team that won the FA Cup 23 years ago. Apart from that he was better known for being a thug on the pitch. Quickest ever sending off...wow what a footballing legend. :rolleyes:

As for his acting. He's had bit parts in films where he plays the one character (badly) over and over. The aggresive hardman. He's not the A-lister he thinks he is.

Poor form on Stephanie's part. Very surprised by that. It'll be very boring if Stephen goes. He's a complete mental case that I would hate to have to spend any time with but if he's not there it'll be dull as dishwater.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

mdwexford wrote: »
    Im the opposite.

Man its gonna be boring if Stephen goes, all it'll be is Alex training and Vinnie and Steph in the snug gossiping about someone.

This.

I'm definitely finding Stephen the most watchable and entertaining at the moment. Headwrecking though he'd be to be in company with.

I don't want Stephen to go either. I think he's entertaining. The other two would be no real loss... but I'd prefer Ivana to stay than Sisqo.
    Why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why doesn't BB have the vote to save rule. It's ruined many a bb getting rid of the interesting ones.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

please god let Sisqo stay!!!!!

Anyone watching BBBM? They used such an Irish word there "Gobsh!te" lol

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I'm definitely finding Stephen the most watchable and entertaining at the moment. Headwrecking though he'd be to be in company with.

If he goes it will be so dull to watch.
    Ann22 wrote: »
    I don't want Stephen to go either. I think he's entertaining. The other two would be no real loss... but I'd prefer Ivana to stay than Sisqo.
    Why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why doesn't BB have the vote to save rule. It's ruined many a bb getting rid of the interesting ones.:(

I definitely want Ivana to stay and then find out Stephanie nominated her.

That would be interesting.

But if Sisco has a big following then it just might be Stephen and Ivana that go.:(

shinny wrote: »
    Nope, BB tweeted it on Twitter:

22:45 - So Ivana, Stephen and Sisqo will face the next public vote! It is going to be another double eviction. Who will survive? #CBB7 4 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/officialbblive

My George said it on BBLB earlier ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Chinafoot wrote: »
    He was on the team that won the FA Cup 23 years ago. Apart from that he was better known for being a thug on the pitch. Quickest ever sending off...wow what a footballing legend. :rolleyes:

As for his acting. He's had bit parts in films where he plays the one character (badly) over and over. The aggresive hardman. He's not the A-lister he thinks he is.

Poor form on Stephanie's part. Very surprised by that. It'll be very boring if Stephen goes. He's a complete mental case that I would hate to have to spend any time with but if he's not there it'll be dull as dishwater.

But hes still very well known in England, id say you'd struggle to find someone who had never heard of him.

Advertisement