Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

mdwexford wrote: »
    Im the opposite.

Man its gonna be boring if Stephen goes, all it'll be is Alex training and Vinnie and Steph in the snug gossiping about someone.

I agree, though Stephen may be weird and eccentric he comes out with some good stuff,

like when he was converting Alex and at the end Alex was almost crying then Stephen laffs, geeeeeeees was that to heavy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

But hes still very well known in England, id say you'd struggle to find someone who had never heard of him.

Vinny is really well known for some reason. I think everyone recongised him on entering the house. Don't know if Ivana did, I doubt it though, she's on a different wavelength half the time:). I hate football and the 'Lock stock' type films but even I knew him:o.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I wonder how Stephen will react when he finds out he's up for eviction. I don't think he'll take it too well:eek:.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I wonder how Stephen will react when he finds out he's up for eviction. I don't think he'll take it too well:eek:.

he will turn to the bible,

genesis 12,

though you have been nominated for eviction this is the path the light is on, he who follows the Sov will be saved, beware the Satan Stephine her trickery is much worse than witchery,

a bird in the bush is worth 2 in the hand,

rejoice, celebrate did we ever tell you Stephen you are the man, (don't let that fooker kill your daughter) amen

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He'll leave it in Gods hands Ann. :D

• Advertisement

Stephen is lying out his back passage, if a teacher pointed out students like that they would be in big trouble.

Vinnie Ivana and Stephanie are discussing noms, so is it ok now to do that even though it's the last nominations they are talking about?

Vinnie Ivana and Stephanie are discussing noms, so is it ok now to do that even though it's the last nominations they are talking about?

they never said who they nominated but the bould Vinny said to Ivana is that what reason you gave after she disssed Stephen,

so now he knows who she voted for, but I would say they will both be in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Vinnie is setting up Nicki for the next nomination like he did with sov,although sov didnt do herself any favours.

Its about time that big mouth show be pulled . I know its the last but they have ran out of anything witty and sarcastic to do so they resort to blatant abuse with their little sketches . Im a big fan of near the knuckle humour but that was out of order like they did with last years BB.

I see Nicki going far maybe even winning it in the same way Rachel Rice won BB a few years ago.

cymro wrote: »
    Vinnie is setting up Nicki for the next nomination like he did with sov,although sov didnt do herself any favours.

Its about time that big mouth show be pulled . I know its the last but they have ran out of anything witty and sarcastic to do so they resort to blatant abuse with their little sketches . Im a big fan of near the knuckle humour but that was out of order like they did with last years BB.

I see Nicki going far maybe even winning it in the same way Rachel Rice won BB a few years ago.

you could be on the money there, her price in the betting offices has held well even though she was up for nomination,

I cant watch the live feed any more to many interruptions, for no reason.

• Advertisement

fintonie wrote: »
    they never said who they nominated but the bould Vinny said to Ivana is that what reason you gave after she disssed Stephen,

so now he knows who she voted for, but I would say they will both be in trouble.

Well they should be, I asked because it's not the first time they have done that, and yet nothing was done about it.

Unless BB is giving them enough rope.

I really liked Stephanie up to tonight's show, her nominating Ivana was out of order considering they come across as very good mates.

Well they should be, I asked because it's not the first time they have done that, and yet nothing was done about it.

Unless BB is giving them enough rope.

I really liked Stephanie up to tonight's show, her nominating Ivana was out of order considering they come across as very good mates.

I know and she is sitting across from her chatting away, the public will give her a fierce hard time when she comes out and I think it will help Ivana.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Nicola just got a picture of Poppy and her b/f and she's in bits.

Damn!!

I wanted to hear what Sisco had to say, re abortion in his conversation with Stephen, and the feckin adds cut in. :mad:

Damn!!

I wanted to hear what Sisco had to say, re abortion in his conversation with Stephen, and the feckin adds cut in. :mad:

I think he was going to say the woman has the final say

I think he was going to say the woman has the final say

Maybe so.

The fact that this time last week, Sisco was worried about his street cred because he had to wear a mankini.

Now he is sitting there discussing the bible with Stephen.

interesting to hear Stephen is going bankrupt and its over the last 3yrs, it looks to me him following the bible is taking him down.

but then as they were sayin about joob (dont know how to spell that)

just thinking about it now he never had a bible in the jungle,

hes very subdued looking

just thinking about it now he never had a bible in the jungle,

hes very subdued looking

I didn't see him in the American version of I'm a Celebrity.

I did hear that his brother went in though.

So, there was no bible speak while he was there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

But hes still very well known in England, id say you'd struggle to find someone who had never heard of him.

So is Jordan, it doesn't means she's an A-lister or particularly talented.

Really liking Dane now, apart from being smoking hot I loved the way he stood up to that brat and gave her a piece of his mind. At least he was consistent in his intents and outbursts - Vinny was tearing strips out of her behind her back but didn't nominate her and gave her that egg (and told her to eat it before they saw her) which kick started a whole chain reaction of anger. Dane's not the liveliest character in there but he's definitely genuine.

Stephen doesn't fancy Alex - he's salivating over the opportunity to convert someone and Alex seems like the only poor gobsh*te willing to listen to his bible stories.

Can't wait to see Stephen's reaction to being up. He was the only one nominating Nicola this time around hoping to imitate the last result so he'll be gutted when it's him up and she's safe. I'm genuinely astounded that he's still holding that incident with the rule break against her. What an evil little man. Please oh please let Davina make a big deal out of that in his eviction interview. Sometimes she really disappoints me by letting absolute psychos off easily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Stephanie reveals her true colours (even more).

She forced that laugh after the task yesterday. She forced that 'pause' as she thought about who she was going to nominate. She knew it was going to be Ivana all along.

Ivana makes Stephanies skin crawl.

Ivana is ten times the calibre of Stephanie and a much nicer person as well.

Also- Vinnie?? - afraid of ALEX much?

COME ON ALEX - this nomination by vinnie is just another little thing to help you on your way!

P.S. Ivana and Stephen will probably go friday.

What was the key for that Sov took from the house last night?

I know Sisco won it in the Diary Room, but not what it was supposed to open.

What was the key for that Sov took from the house last night?

I know Sisco won it in the Diary Room, but not what it was supposed to open.

No idea. It'll proabably be related to task/gift later on.

All I know is it was the last straw in being a complete attention seeking selfish little twat to take it with her. She looked like an imbecile posing outside with it in her mouth.

Someone needs to put her into a proper ghetto and see how long she lasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

pookie82 wrote: »
    Someone needs to put her into a proper ghetto and see how long she lasts.

I enjoyed when Vinnie said to her "sure you're not even from the ghetto!" when she was trying her best to be all gangsta.

lubie76 wrote: »
    I enjoyed when Vinnie said to her "sure you're not even from the ghetto!" when she was trying her best to be all gangsta.

Was that not Dane? :confused:

Either way it was pretty funny. She had feck all comeback.

I think what she done with the key was class, in the sense she did it because on the outside she would of done the same thing (FOR A BIT OF CRACK),

even Davina tried her best to have a few pops at her,

fook me she was even telling the audience not to cheer like WTF,

shes a young soul guys, are yis telling me there has not been somebody, let it be friend or family in your life who resembled Sov years ago, but today is a well rounded person.

its a frickin TV show,

sisscoooooo will go after all Alex did say we need to get the Americans out (tastes of hitler and WW2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

lubie76 wrote: »

In all fairness to Soz,Wembely is a pretty tough part of London, it would be a bit of a ghetto.

I think what she done with the key was class, in the sense she did it because on the outside she would of done the same thing (FOR A BIT OF CRACK),

even Davina tried her best to have a few pops at her,

fook me she was even telling the audience not to cheer like WTF,

shes a young soul guys, are yis telling me there has not been somebody, let it be friend or family in your life who resembled Sov years ago, but today is a well rounded person.

its a frickin TV show,

sisscoooooo will go after all Alex did say we need to get the Americans out (tastes of hitler and WW2)

There's a difference in having a youthful rebellious streak and being a selfish lazy slob who moans repeatedly, doing secret and pointless things to spite other people, scavenging food and fags that aren't yours and acting like a spoilt brat.

Also, am I the only one getting REALLY SICK of the excuse for her disgusting behaviour being her age???? She's 24 ffs, not 15!!!! There's feck all difference in our age and if I acted like that I'd be ashamed of myself. Please stop using the "she's only young, she'll learn" excuse - she's had plenty of time to learn.

The only reason that theory took off is because the oldies in the house started complaining about the folly of youth etc. She really is old enough to have cop on by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Also, am I the only one getting REALLY SICK of the excuse for her disgusting behaviour being her age???? She's 24 ffs, not 15!!!! There's feck all difference in our age and if I acted like that I'd be ashamed of myself. Please stop using the "she's only young, she'll learn" excuse - she's had plenty of time to learn.

Couldn't agree more. 24 is not young (I know people with families at this age) and is definitely no excuse for her childish behaviour. She is a spoilt brat and the way she is carrying on I think Stephanie was right about her not been reared properly. If she was in there for her mothers sake as reported she has really let her down imo.

• Advertisement

There's a difference in having a youthful rebellious streak and being a selfish lazy slob who moans repeatedly, doing secret and pointless things to spite other people, scavenging food and fags that aren't yours and acting like a spoilt brat.

The only reason that theory took off is because the oldies in the house started complaining about the folly of youth etc. She really is old enough to have cop on by now.

I hear what you are saying, but it seems to me you are one of the lucky ones maturity came sooner rather than later, (maturity is something that hits us at different stages in life)

what I was trying to say (and I did say before sometimes I get it hard to put whats in me head on paper) she can improve, become a better person for the experience as she is still young and I think once she watches the programme back the changes will be implemented, I am prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt and wait to see.

now Vinny and Stephanie on the other hand have no excuses for the way they have been behaving, they have been there done that but still decide the best way forward is to back-stab and only confront those who will back down.

like the time Vinny was doing the task about the rule book,

he answered the question right in order to get Stephen something and proceeded to ask for the beer, the interesting thing here is he only found out the other HMs were watching him when he finished the task,

when going back into the other HMs he was asked why did he ask for the beer when Stephen dose not drink, then Vinny say nooooo nooooo I never asked for the beer oooooooo I was tired,

once he knew the HM were watching he was on the back foot, he asked for the beer for himself but if he knew the HMs were watching this would not of happened,

it was interesting in all of his tiredness he got Sov some dye for her hair, I guess what she was been offered was of no use to him.

Advertisement