Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

I didn't see him in the American version of I'm a Celebrity.

I did hear that his brother went in though.

So, there was no bible speak while he was there?

O god he was shockin in the jungle, he even baptised one of the other celebs in the stream " in the name of Jesus" (some fella from the hills)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV05JDbCbOY

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

pookie82 wrote: »
    So is Jordan, it doesn't means she's an A-lister or particularly talented.

Its not Britains got talent, its Celeb BB, they get the most well known people they can who are willing to go on it. I doubt Tom Cruise or Will Smith were game tbh. Vinnie Jones is very famous in England as is Jordan for that matter.

And to compare a professional footballer to a page 3 slag is pretty silly. She obviously has no talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

fintonie wrote: »

what I was trying to say (and I did say before sometimes I get it hard to put whats in me head on paper) she can improve, become a better person for the experience as she is still young and I think once she watches the programme back the changes will be implemented, I am prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt and wait to see.

Unfortunately I'm not sure she will. Often in interviews you see even the most obnoxious contestants watch video of themselves back and are immediately shocked/contrite. She seemed to continue to think she was justified in everything she did.

Maybe with time she'll realise what a twat she was - hey, I live in hope. Either way I don't think we'll particularly get to see any of it as she's not very famous in a popular sense, doesn't seem to have much of a fan base, and will probably fade away into relative obscurity again once the after-press has died down (if there even is any for her).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

mdwexford wrote: »
    Its not Britains got talent, its Celeb BB, they get the most well known people they can who are willing to go on it. I doubt Tom Cruise or Will Smith were game tbh. Vinnie Jones is very famous in England as is Jordan for that matter.

And to compare a professional footballer to a page 3 slag is pretty silly. She obviously has no talent.

Oooh Harsh! theres many people who dont see football as a talent at all.Its only kicking a ball around a pitch for 90mins,hardly nuclear physics!
    And from the dogging expolits of many of the premier league footabllers I think footballers should be tarnished with the name 'slag' rather than those who pose for Page 3.

Personally BassHunter is more famous to me than Vinnie Jones, I like his toons! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

I just don't think that Vinny being an ex-footballer/second rate actor (IMO - continually typecast in a role which seems to emulate his own personality anyway) justifies his backstabbing and aggressive manner in that house. People seem to think he's the king of cool because of his movies and footie career - the eternal hardman and someone who oozes authority and comedy. To be honest he's been nothing but underhand, bitchy and downright abusive (to Alex) since he walked through the door. His behaviour towards Sov has been the most illuminating to me - tearing her apart behind her back and being lovely to her face, then tearing Alex apart TO his face and pretending he really likes him to others. Messed up.

I wasn't a fan before he went in and he certainly hasn't changed my mind. He seems to think he's something pretty special but I'm thinking CBB may lose him more fans than he thinks he'll gain. Watching him sitting around quoting his odds to win before he went in really turned me off him. If he's so bloody successful why is he in CBB? I mean I like the show but it's admittedly a last chance saloon for a few past-it/can't-quite-make-it-wannabes :)

Also, many people would argue that Jordan is very talented - at being a business woman, manipulating the media for money and launching just about every business line from perfume to books to horse riding gear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Sov came across as if she has some self-esteem issues. She has a persecution complex that resulted in her acting out the first time she got nominated. This had a knock on effect to the other self appointed 'higher ups' bitching about her all the time. In the end, the perpetuated each other.
    The public saw this the first time and got the others out. However she did herself no favours by getting all cocky after it.

As for the others, boring, dry & two-faced. I'd take Sov over most of them.

Dane is a little bitch imo. 'I'll fk her up..' :rolleyes: It looked to me like he was laying low until he saw who the established leaders were of the group then sullied up to them like a little lap dog and played their game.

Vinnie is totally game playing. Not too much of a bother as it is a game but he was bitching about Nicola doing it...

Stephanie is a poisonous snob

Ivana is a bit of a nutter

Nicola sounds like Frank Spencer and is boring but is ok

Jonas is boring but ok

Alex - don't know what to make of him. He seemed like Vinnys right hand man at the start but now he seems to have drifted away and Dane has jumped into the spot.

Sisqo - Most entertaining one in there at the moment

Stephen - Had my doubts about him before but he is entertaining. At least he isn't as boring and backstabbingly bitchy like the rest.

I agree if Sov was given a decent enough chance she would have been ok. I think her problem was too much of Them Vs Me mentality which resulted in her silly childish ASBO behaviour. There are too many old boring farts in there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

16:21 - Dane was just told by the tree that he must put chilli powder in the dinner tonight to ruin it!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭TriciaDelicia

Heard on the radio today that Sov said she was being bullied in the house because she was outspoken!
    Really glad she is gone, she is a petulant obnoxious little biatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I just don't think that Vinny being an ex-footballer/second rate actor (IMO - continually typecast in a role which seems to emulate his own personality anyway) justifies his backstabbing and aggressive manner in that house. People seem to think he's the king of cool because of his movies and footie career - the eternal hardman and someone who oozes authority and comedy. To be honest he's been nothing but underhand, bitchy and downright abusive (to Alex) since he walked through the door. His behaviour towards Sov has been the most illuminating to me - tearing her apart behind her back and being lovely to her face, then tearing Alex apart TO his face and pretending he really likes him to others. Messed up.

I wasn't a fan before he went in and he certainly hasn't changed my mind. He seems to think he's something pretty special but I'm thinking CBB may lose him more fans than he thinks he'll gain. Watching him sitting around quoting his odds to win before he went in really turned me off him. If he's so bloody successful why is he in CBB? I mean I like the show but it's admittedly a last chance saloon for a few past-it/can't-quite-make-it-wannabes :)

Also, many people would argue that Jordan is very talented - at being a business woman, manipulating the media for money and launching just about every business line from perfume to books to horse riding gear.

Im not saying it does :confused:
    I think hes being a moaner in the house and a bit of a snake also.

Anyone who argues Jordan is very talented wants their head tested, maybe her manager is good at marketing a tramp who used to let the whole of England have a go on her but she is in no way talented, imo at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I didn't see him in the American version of I'm a Celebrity.

I did hear that his brother went in though.

So, there was no bible speak while he was there?

yeh he was there and his brother came in a few days after him, no sign of a bible or talk of the lord,

he walked out after a few days or week, it seems to be a trait of his in these reality shows,

so if he goes the distance in the BB house maybe it is an easy trek.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately I'm not sure she will. Often in interviews you see even the most obnoxious contestants watch video of themselves back and are immediately shocked/contrite. She seemed to continue to think she was justified in everything she did.

Maybe with time she'll realise what a twat she was - hey, I live in hope. Either way I don't think we'll particularly get to see any of it as she's not very famous in a popular sense, doesn't seem to have much of a fan base, and will probably fade away into relative obscurity again once the after-press has died down (if there even is any for her).

well if Pete Burns was able to look back at his time in the BB house and say there were lot of things he would change,

that he did not realise he was such a nasty piece of work, tells me for our little petite Sov there is hope she will conform to your values and beliefs.

Im not saying it does :confused:
    I think hes being a moaner in the house and a bit of a snake also.

Anyone who argues Jordan is very talented wants their head tested, maybe her manager is good at marketing a tramp who used to let the whole of England have a go on her but she is in no way talented, imo at least.

she was a talented trial dooer:)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

panda100 wrote: »
    Oooh Harsh! theres many people who dont see football as a talent at all.Its only kicking a ball around a pitch for 90mins,hardly nuclear physics!
    And from the dogging expolits of many of the premier league footabllers I think footballers should be tarnished with the name 'slag' rather than those who pose for Page 3.

Personally BassHunter is more famous to me than Vinnie Jones, I like his toons! :o

There is so much wrong in this post I don't know where to begin. Professional football doesn't require talent? Page 3 models aren't slags?? Basshunter is more famous than Vinnie Jones??? You like his tunes?????!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

There is so much wrong in this post I don't know where to begin. Professional football doesn't require talent? Page 3 models aren't slags?? Basshunter is more famous than Vinnie Jones??? You like his tunes?????!

haha :)
    Yes Basshunter has had more of an impact on my life than Vinnie Jones and Im not ashamed to say it!'All I ever wanted' was my toon of Summer 2008! He played an all ages gig in Dublin before Chrsitmas which I thought was pretty cool of him. Yes professional football requires a specific talent but do I think they should be lauded over all other celebrities cos they kick a ball around a bit of grass?No way! It would seem from the tabloids that footballers are incredibly sexually promiscous,not that theres anything wrong with that. If someone wants to have a healthy sex life then thats their perogative,Nicola most certainly doesnt come across as a 'slag' to me.

he has some balls wasting food like that,

and there are some people on here saying a few things about him,

massive aaaa hole, see mentioning the money again

bar himself

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Stephen weren't lying when he said he did a lot of cocaine

hes a priiick priick priick fool of a humany

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

fintonie wrote: »
    hes a priiick priick priick fool of a humany

Who is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

I think a scantily clad Nicola could add to the show... :D

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Was Stephanie genuinely concerned about Ivana's modesty there or was she a bit put out that no one suggested her?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Hope Ivana gets her minge out. ****.gif

Who is?

Vinny the mouth I really am sick of him now

Aidric wrote: »
    Hope Ivana gets her minge out. ****.gif

:D:D:D That wee man is soo funny:)

I felt sorry for Ivana there. Not fair, Sov should've done it, not an auld one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Fair play to Ivana for doing it. She didn't put much of a fight against it either. Fair play.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Advertisement

Advertisement