Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

See, if anyone else had given up saying something wasn't achievable Stephen would have pointed at them and shouted "IF YOU LET THE LORD JESUS GUIDE YOU...!!!"

Hypocrite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

What's that Stephen? Disappointed at the lack of forgiveness in the house?....
    You still harvesting some animosity towards Nicola, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I think Stephen felt sinful drawing nudey women...or else his hand was trembling so much he couldn't hold the brush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

yep fair play to her, there is no way posh granny would of done it,

I still think Vinny is a mouth,

I was hoping Stephen was going to go over to Vinny and say bless me father for im about to sin,

wisssssssssssssssssh cut his throat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Ann22 wrote: »
    I felt sorry for Ivana there. Not fair, Sov should've done it, not an auld one.
    Me too but she did it anyway, which is more than Sov would have done. I have to say I'm liking the lady.

• Advertisement

pookie82 wrote: »
    What's that Stephen? Disappointed at the lack of forgiveness in the house?....
    You still harvesting some animosity towards Nicola, no?

Beware the ides of Nicky!!

Ann22 I hope you noticed the gleeful reactions after Sov left

Vinny saying 'well done' to Nicola with big cuddly hug after nominating her:confused:...and he didn't even nominate Sov:rolleyes:.Then on about how she deserved to go (which she did but that's beside the point).

fintonie wrote: »
    Ann22 I hope you noticed the gleeful reactions after Sov left
    They did look pleased but at least they didn't jump up and thump the air in joy:D. Fair dues, they were sick of her but if you don't like someone, you don't like them, you don't give out f*ck about them and then nominate people people who you're meant to like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

"We ask you in 2 seconds, it takes you 2 hours".
    Someone had to say it.
    Class from Vinny. :D

Edit: I've missed the last week so i missed the new development of Vinny being a pr1ck (so the above may be outta step with thread sentiment).
    Still it's Stephen so who gives a sh1t.

• Advertisement

Why hello, Superiority Complex. I mean Stephen.

Stephen is being a Christian now but he wasn't exactly being a Christian towards Nicola saying he wanted to behead her:rolleyes:. I think he's angry with Vinny 'cos of the comment over the painting.
    Well fair play to him if he really is being genuine for defending a person who seems to be hated by the public (by the boos).

What's Nicola on about now? Did she not agree with Stephen by saying she wouldn't treat a family member that way? Now she's giving about about him. Did I pick that up right?

Stephen's taking a good feckin' look at Nicola's fella:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

When I first heard Nicola talking about Poppy I thought she was on about her pet or something, who names a child that.

Stephen is being a Christian now

I would have to disagree and say he's not being a Christian, ever. At least not the good kind of Christian. He says the words but he's so full of vindictiveness and nastiness that they don't have any good meaning.

And this right now is the creepiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Stephen in full-on creepy mode there..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

He is such a nut-job...

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I would have to disagree and say he's not being a Christian, ever. At least not the good kind of Christian. He says the words but he's so full of vindictiveness and nastiness that they don't have any good meaning.

You are using the very 20th/21st century benevolant definition of Christian. For the prior 1900+ years Christianity was a rather vindictive, colonizing, conquering, murder-the-disbelievers concept.
    So Stephens 'Christianity' is actually quite close to the original concept.

On a lighter note, he's great fun to watch.

And this right now is the creepiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
    I meant to stick a question mark in there at the end of my sentence. Like 'Oh really, he's being a Christian now?' in a sarcastic way.
    That little dance was creepy.

• Advertisement

wow guys I cant believe yis missed it, Vinny could of been Sovs dad the strop he pulled with Stephen,

an answer is an answer no matter how long it takes,, don't try to be a fooking smart assss asking a question and not wait for the answer,

then they gather like fooking canibals salivating just waiting to eat Stephens knees,

give me break please,, ermmmmmmmmmm no just give me a fooking shot gun.

You are using the very 20th/21st century benevolant definition of Christian. For the prior 1900 years Christianity was a rather vindictive, colonizing, conquering, murder-the-disbelievers concept.

Aha, right into his barrow so.

I don't know how anyone leaves little kiddies to go in there. I know this is only for a few weeks but I'd be breaking my heart:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I hate that they take a break at the very end just to show less than 1 minute of footage after.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Anyone else getting the vague feeling that Fintonie doesn't like Vinnie Jones?

Anyone else getting the vague feeling that Fintonie doesn't like Vinnie Jones?
    Fintonie loves Sov and hates her enemies..he loves Stephen now, don't you Fintonie?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Fintonie loves Sov and hates her enemies..he loves Stephen now, don't you Fintonie?;)

yepp:D and I hope its more than vague,

get rid of those tinted glasses they are a danger to your health:)

Vinny will go down in flames because BB will concoct up something which he will not agree with and pull the super cataclysmic strop of all times,

just you wait it will happen, mark my words just mark them.

but unfortunately most people on here will come up with a reason why he was right to, geeeeeeeeeeeees he even has yis in his jaw eating grip.

I didnt mean like the fires of hell, just so yis know I am not a religisterin.

• Advertisement

fintonie wrote: »
    Vinny will go down in flames because BB will concoct up something which he will not agree with a pull the super cataclysmic strop of all times,

just you wait it will happen, mark my words just mark them.

but unfortunately most people on here will come up with a reason why he was right to, geeeeeeeeeeeees he even has yis in his jaw eating grip.

Eh, right. If you like.

Advertisement