Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Anyone else getting the vague feeling that Fintonie doesn't like Vinnie Jones?

:D

A bit like the way Stephen is religious but can't take his eyes of Alex's lunchbox, or seems unable to refrain from passing comment on Jonas in his " Banana Hammock ":eek: .

:pac:

Vinnie feeding the birds was :).

Stephen not knowing what Vinnie was doing when he hung the feeder on the tree was :eek::mad:.

I'm surprised and happy that Ivana didn't throw a strop when she saw what BB wanted her to wear for the still life task.

She could have come over all " I don't do things like this on tv" but she didn't, so fair play.

I have to say though, coming back to fintonie,:D I didn't like the way Vinnie said " Earn the cheque you are being paid".

Jealousy much?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Fintonie, I don't think a lot of people on here love Vinny. I think he was well liked at the start but a lot of people aren't liking his behaviour now.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Fintonie, I don't think a lot of people on here love Vinny. I think he was well liked at the start but a lot of people aren't liking his behaviour now.

He'll be gutted, he said he only had to watch his temper and his swearing, when he was talking to Stephanie on tonight's show.

I think he's forgetting people judge you by your personality in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I agree Ann22 (it would feel funny calling you that if I met you, hi Ann22 hows things)

it just seems he gets away with it, I am loyal once I pick a side ask Sov,

and then there's Dane saying we never said anything wrong to Sov, errrrrrrrrrr DONT THINK SO you muppet, he gave her a hard time in the bedroom (no Ann22 no keep it clean) and then he felt YES HE, that he had the authority to tell Sov (my precious my little precious) she was now from this day forward to make her own dinner,

he will die for this, we will make his balls fester and stick to the sides of his legs, they better leave Stephen lone.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

fintonie wrote: »
    Vinny will go down in flames because BB will concoct up something which he will not agree with and pull the super cataclysmic strop of all times,

just you wait it will happen, mark my words just mark them.

but unfortunately most people on here will come up with a reason why he was right to, geeeeeeeeeeeees he even has yis in his jaw eating grip.

I didnt mean like the fires of hell, just so yis know I am not a religisterin.

I honestly don't understand half of what you say... and not just in this post... are you drunk or something?

Anyway, its Vinnie not Vinny and Vinnie Jones is a living legend... He was damn right about insisting Ivanna did that task - she's getting paid forkloads to be in that house and she sat out of the task the other day with the roundabout, so she has to do something at some stage...
    Stephen Baldwin is a freak - I don't know how people can actually stay in the same room as him...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I agree Ann22 (it would feel funny calling you that if I met you, hi Ann22 hows things)

and then there's Dane saying we never said anything wrong to Sov, errrrrrrrrrr DONT THINK SO you muppet, he gave her a hard time in the bedroom (no Ann22 no keep it clean) and then he felt YES HE, that he had the authority to tell Sov (my precious my little precious) she was now from this day forward to make her own dinner,

he will die for this, we will make his balls fester and stick to the sides of his legs, they better leave Stephen lone.

See, that's the difference - most people will look at what's in front of us and judge that rather than stick to a side for the sake of sticking to a side. But to each his own.

And wow, your posts are pretty aggressive...and graphic.

I honestly don't understand half of what you say... and not just in this post... are you drunk or something?

Anyway, its Vinnie not Vinny and Vinnie Jones is a living legend... He was damn right about insisting Ivanna did that task - she's getting paid forkloads to be in that house and she sat out of the task the other day with the roundabout, so she has to do something at some stage...
    Stephen Baldwin is a freak - I don't know how people can actually stay in the same room as him...

I separated the lines of writing for you, it is really self explanatory

but if required I can break it down for you, I don't drink.

it is Vinny just ask him I did and he said yes you are right Fintonie.

I just hope this is legible enough for you,

you could take a leaf out of my book and spread your lines of writing to:)

I think what people picked up on was the fact that he knew she would be embarrassed, being one of the oldest in the house.

A true gent!!:rolleyes:

Btw, I hate
    :rolleyes: but I needed to use it now.

If Stephen wasn't in the house, I wouldn't be watching.

He is a great HM, you are repelled by him yet you want to know what he will do or say next.

He is definitely the HM keeping me tuned in this year.

Btw, It's Ivana, not Ivanna.

I am watching planet of the apes only because the BB live feed is on after it.

respeck

quote]
    You can call me Ann:).
    I form loyalties to people too. When I take a liking to a BB person it breaks my heart when they do stuff that annoys me. Like Siavash this year, I thought he was so cool but then he started being silly refusing to nominate. I could see he was being a tit but i was so sad 'cos I'd taken a liking to him:(.

• Advertisement

If Stephen wasn't in the house, I wouldn't be watching.

He is a great HM, you are repelled by him yet you want to know what he will do or say next.

He is definitely the HM keeping me tuned in this year.
    I too think Stephen's a good housemate. A total mentalist and probably really evil but a great character to watch. I love his laugh too..really infectious.

quote]
    You can call me Ann:).
    I form loyalties to people too. When I take a liking to a BB person it breaks my heart when they do stuff that annoys me. Like Siavash this year, I thought he was so cool but then he started being silly refusing to nominate. I could see he was being a tit but i was so sad 'cos I'd taken a liking to him:(.

ok Ann:) I feel I need to step in here to help you (which is strange because I think you would beat me up if I vexed you:))

anywho the important thig is once you pick a side no matter what they do it is right, you will always find a reason no matter how strange it may be, you can see it working on this thread from the followers of Vinny.

Siavash could not nominate because it was a double secret mission which the world was not allowed to know about, (TRUE)

respeck

damn and blast there all in bed I forgot the young people are gone.

Nope, they are up now because Dane bores jumped out of bed thinking or feeling that someone grabbed his leg.

hee hee.. Wishful thinking.:D

I think it was cramp, he was awake five minutes before it happened.

damn des all tired again, boy that Stephanie sure can snore, posh me hole

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

But that's what really, REALLY gets to me about Vinnie. he seems to feel he has a God given right to boss people around, make lone decisions based on his desires for the whole group, and force said desires and wants on people using sheer agression.

Not a pleasant character. Who the hell is he to tell everyone what they should and shouldn't do? How dare he demand Ivana be a model. I thought she was bloody brilliant to do it without much of a fight though it clearly made her uncomfortable. Remember when the mankini task came forth Vinny railroaded his way into becoming host immediately so he wouldn't have to don any embarrassing non-macho outfits. No one was willing to challenge him at all because of his attitude. Yet it comes to a baring-all task for the ladies and he insists he know best about who should model and proceeds to bully her into it.

It's a pity he wasn't as consistently harsh with Sov to her face :rolleyes:

Interesting to hear that there are people who "pick a side" and stick to it no matter what the HM does. My experience of BB is there will always be at least one you couldn't stand in the beginning who pleasantly surprised you and one you instantly warmed to who turned out to be a complete twat after week one. That's the joys of BB for me. Seems very odd to me to pick say, the likes of Nicola and say "I love her" and stick to it no matter what she does. I went through a hate/like/really-hate pattern with Sov, have varying degrees of hatred for/fascination with Stephen in all his odd ways, really like Ivana to my surprise, but couldn't stand Vinnie all along. I think he's the only one who has cemented my idea of him rather than changing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I hate to say this but I gained a TEENSY bit of respect for Stephen last night for confronting the other housemates about Sov (even though I didn't like her). I know he's being a hypocrite but I liked that he had the balls to go against the grain of the whole group, and I liked that Nicola said that she wouldn't have treated a niece or nephew the same way.

I really don't want him to go, nor Ivana for that matter, she was a good sport last night. They more than likely will be going on Friday unfortunately.

I actually don't really like anyone in the house I've realised. Stephanie is absolutely hateful and I hope she gets a terrible reception when she leaves. Alex, Dane, Nicola and Ivana are "meh"...that's as far as my affection goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

pookie82 wrote: »
    Interesting to hear that there are people who "pick a side" and stick to it no matter what the HM does. My experience of BB is there will always be at least one you couldn't stand in the beginning who pleasantly surprised you and one you instantly warmed to who turned out to be a complete twat after week one. That's the joys of BB for me. Seems very odd to me to pick say, the likes of Nicola and say "I love her" and stick to it no matter what she does. I went through a hate/like/really-hate pattern with Sov, have varying degrees of hatred for/fascination with Stephen in all his odd ways, really like Ivana to my surprise, but couldn't stand Vinnie all along. I think he's the only one who has cemented my idea of him rather than changing it.

Indeed. In general I think it's a good idea to keep an open mind about people.

I still like Vinnie. But I think he's letting the situation get to him too much. Although I do with he'd take it out more on Stephen than just anyone who happens to take a tin of beans.

I hate to say this but I gained a TEENSY bit of respect for Stephen last night for confronting the other housemates about Sov (even though I didn't like her). I know he's being a hypocrite but I liked that he had the balls to go against the grain of the whole group, and I liked that Nicola said that she wouldn't have treated a niece or nephew the same way.

I really don't want him to go, nor Ivana for that matter, she was a good sport last night. They more than likely will be going on Friday unfortunately.

I actually don't really like anyone in the house I've realised. Stephanie is absolutely hateful and I hope she gets a terrible reception when she leaves. Alex, Dane, Nicola and Ivana are "meh"...that's as far as my affection goes!

Yes, I'd actually totally agree with you on the Stephen thing if it weren't for the fact that he's been so ungracious towards Nicola. If the nicola thing hadn't happened I'd be of the mindset "well at least he's being consistent in the idea that to be Christian means giving people a second chance and not excluding them etc" but I just can't shake the memory of how awful he was (and continues to be in conversations) about Nicola. Seems to contradict his all-forgiving attitude towards Sov.

BTW, AGAIN last night with the whole "would you treat a niece or nephew or family child the way you treated Sov" - feel like screaming at the TV "SHE'S NOT A CHILD!!!!!" Why oh why does that excuse keep raising its head? Surely there's not much age difference between her and Kat/Nicola. Certainly not enough to excuse her behaviour:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I thought Vinnie was ok at the start, but now I think he is a right dick, and vice-versa with Stephen.

That whole thing with Nicola, I can sort of understand now why Stephen being a dick. She goes on and on about being stupid and harmless, it is hard to respect her when she talks about herself like that all the time. Although it doesn't excuse Stephens behaviour, I can see why he doesn't have much respect for her. She is in complete contrast to Sov. So for the not liking her, I suppose it is a personal thing. Even Christians are allowed that...

I do think fair play to calling up the pack and telling them their behaviour was out of order, because it was, imo. Now he is in the firing line because of it.

As for Vinnie, don't have that much respect for him really. He asked Stephen a question then cut him off, insulted him and walked off in a strop...remind you of anyone?
    (even though Sov walked off in the meeting that she was singled out in...)
    And he bullied Ivana into taking her clothes off. Don't know what he meant about her not doing tasks, she did the carer thing. I'm sure one of the lads would have happily done the modelling thing.

Stephen is a loon, but he makes me laugh. It's like he was reading Big Brother a bedtime story from the Bible in the diary room :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

pookie82 wrote: »
    Yes, I'd actually totally agree with you on the Stephen thing if it weren't for the fact that he's been so ungracious towards Nicola. If the nicola thing hadn't happened I'd be of the mindset "well at least he's being consistent in the idea that to be Christian means giving people a second chance and not excluding them etc" but I just can't shake the memory of how awful he was (and continues to be in conversations) about Nicola. Seems to contradict his all-forgiving attitude towards Sov.

BTW, AGAIN last night with the whole "would you treat a niece or nephew or family child the way you treated Sov" - feel like screaming at the TV "SHE'S NOT A CHILD!!!!!" Why oh why does that excuse keep raising its head? Surely there's not much age difference between her and Kat/Nicola. Certainly not enough to excuse her behaviour:mad:

I agree with you that people shouldn't make excuses for Sov because she's not a child, but the way I understood what Stephen said wasn't about her age, I thought he just meant "would you treat a family member like that?" A lot of them, him included, are at the age where they would have grown up nieces or nephews, it's possible that Stephen has one around the same age as Sov and that's why he said that. That's just my interpretation of what he said anyway.

As I said, I completely agree with you about Sov. I'm 24 and it's hard to believe that she's the same age as me the way she acts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Well....if she acts like a child, so gets treated like a child...then surely they shouldn't be bullying her? Makes you wonder who the real 'children' are. ;)

WindSock wrote: »
    Well....if she acts like a child, so gets treated like a child...then surely they shouldn't be bullying her? Makes you wonder who the real 'children' are. ;)

that's what bullies do pick on the smaller ones,

I'm big your small, I'm right your wrong, and there's nothing you can do about it, this quote can be found in Vinny's biography

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭crispsandwiches

I was just looking on betfair and stephen baldwin (1/5) is favourite to be the next evictee. It would be so so boring without him in there. Yes he is annoying but if he wasn't there, vinnie would just boss it and no-one would step out of line.
    Ivana is a crazy price of 4.6/1 to be evicted and if everybody thought like this, there is a chance to earn some cash.
    Sisqo is 35-1, but don't hink people will vote him.
    What do you guys think? Will people vote for SB or try keep him in by voting one of the other 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I was just looking on betfair and stephen baldwin (1/5) is favourite to be the next evictee. It would be so so boring without him in there. Yes he is annoying but if he wasn't there, vinnie would just boss it and no-one would step out of line.
    Ivana is a crazy price of 4.6/1 to be evicted and if everybody thought like this, there is a chance to earn some cash.
    What do you guys think? Will people vote for SB or try keep him in by voting one of the other 2?

2 are going so the chances of Stephen surviving are very slim. Its close to inevitable that Stephen and Ivana will be going, Sisqo has almost no negatives against him.
    I agree it'll be more boring without him but unfortunately thats one of the flaws of the program. Many of us have been screaming 'miniumum 4 up, positive voting' for years now, but they are not going to change it now.

It would be kind of annoying in a way if they changed it at this stage anyway with just one series left.

I have no idea but everytime I see your username I badly crave a crisp sandwich :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Have to agree that Vinnie is a d1ck, who does he think he is giving out to Stephen about the effort he put into his drawing, he thinks he rules the house.
    He's a bully and he's also jealous of Alex.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Have to agree that Vinnie is a d1ck, who does he think he is giving out to Stephen about the effort he put into his drawing, he thinks he rules the house.
    He's a bully and he's also jealous of Alex.

Yup..all true.

Everyone will start coming around to my side now soon.. the 'Alex Reid to win' club :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

funkyflea wrote: »
    Yup..all true.

Everyone will start coming around to my side now soon.. the 'Alex Reid to win' club :pac:

I reckon Sisqou might win it! he seems fairly sound.
    Alex is a bit of a gobsh1te!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Vincent has taken a walk in the market the last 24 hours, from close to 1/2 out to a shade over Evens, the biggest price he's been since last Friday.
    The biggest inward move has been made by NicolaT, 5/1 from 14/1 in the last 3 days (fairly innocuous bigbreasted girl comes from nowhere to serious contender almost un-noticed, maybe she got tips from Sophie Reade!).
    Interesting to see whether this is a blip or the start of a change of power.

Vinnie 1/1.
    Nicola 5/1.
    Alex 8/1.
    Sisqo 10/1.
    Jonas 17/1.
    Dane 18/1.
    Stephanie 25/1.
    100s+ PreacherMan and Ivana.

Advertisement