Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Vincent has taken a walk in the market the last 24 hours, from close to 1/2 out to a shade over Evens, the biggest price he's been since last Friday.
    The biggest inward move has been made by NicolaT, 5/1 from 14/1 in the last 3 days (fairly innocuous bigbreasted girl comes from nowhere to serious contender almost un-noticed, maybe she got tips from Sophie Reade!).
    Interesting to see whether this is a blip or the start of a change of power.

Vinnie 1/1.
    Nicola 5/1.
    Alex 8/1.
    Sisqo 10/1.
    Jonas 17/1.
    Dane 18/1.
    Stephanie 25/1.
    100s+ PreacherMan and Ivana.

I just put a bet on sisquo at 14-1 odds! go Sisquo!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I just put a bet on sisquo at 14-1 odds! go Sisquo!

Say goodbye to your money :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

pookie82 wrote: »
    I have no idea but everytime I see your username I badly crave a crisp sandwich :(

Or crisps & witches. Without the t though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Vincent has taken a walk in the market the last 24 hours, from close to 1/2 out to a shade over Evens, the biggest price he's been since last Friday.
    The biggest inward move has been made by NicolaT, 5/1 from 14/1 in the last 3 days (fairly innocuous bigbreasted girl comes from nowhere to serious contender almost un-noticed, maybe she got tips from Sophie Reade!).

Vinnie 1/1.
    Nicola 5/1.
    Alex 8/1.
    Sisqo 10/1.
    Jonas 17/1.
    Dane 18/1.
    Stephanie 25/1.

Nicola has teeny boobs :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

funkyflea wrote: »
    Say goodbye to your money :rolleyes:

We'll see!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Vinny wont win

Nicola might

sissco is actually a very tasty price

Dane is still the dark horse (not to be confused with the dark destroyer)

but I think Stephen can do it, for god and himself,

Stephanie will be gone first opportunity

Ivana is a hard 1 to call

my overall feeling is sisco will be in the last 2 with Dane or Nicola

Sov to come back in and win:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Nicola has teeny boobs :pac:

Some of the results from Google images would suggest this is untrue. :)

In fairness she's probably average girl-next-door size, definitely no Sophie Reade as I'd claimed earlier.

Some of the results from Google images would suggest this is untrue. :)

In fairness she's probably average girl-next-door size, definitely no Sophie Reade as I'd claimed earlier.

Oooh I just had a perv look. They're not that small actually...nice and pert; smaller than your average glamour model I guess is what I meant! She keeps them well covered up in the house!

I sound like a dirty old man in this post...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was just looking on betfair and stephen baldwin (1/5) is favourite to be the next evictee. It would be so so boring without him in there. Yes he is annoying but if he wasn't there, vinnie would just boss it and no-one would step out of line.
    Ivana is a crazy price of 4.6/1 to be evicted and if everybody thought like this, there is a chance to earn some cash.
    Sisqo is 35-1, but don't hink people will vote him.
    What do you guys think? Will people vote for SB or try keep him in by voting one of the other 2?

I couldn't concentrate on your post 'cos of your deliciously distracting user name....mmmm crisp sandwiches:o...and there's a six pack of Tayto c&o in the press and soft fresh bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Ann22 wrote: »
    I couldn't concentrate on your post 'cos of your deliciously distracting user name....mmmm crisp sandwiches:o...and there's a six pack of Tayto c&o in the press and soft fresh bread.

I just ate dinner and now I'm starving again...but only for crisp sandwiches!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭crispsandwiches

I just ate dinner and now I'm starving again...but only for crisp sandwiches!

as ann said needs to be tayto c+o, white bread and BUTTER.

just placed a ton on ivana to be 4th eviction which will pay €560 (including stake) fingers crossed. :p

as ann said needs to be tayto c+o, white bread and BUTTER.

just placed a ton on ivana to be 4th eviction which will pay €560 (including stake) fingers crossed. :p

gl with it, if Stephanie is not involved u will collect

Sov to win

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Vinnie 1/1.
    Nicola 5/1.
    Alex 8/1.
    Sisqo 10/1.
    Jonas 17/1.
    Dane 18/1.
    Stephanie 25/1.

I really cant see who people are going to vote for to win at the moment, the only thing is Vinnie is a certainty to be there till the end and come the final night i can see him getting votes compared to a few others who havent really done a whole lot.

mdwexford wrote: »
    I really cant see who people are going to vote for to win at the moment, the only thing is Vinnie is a certainty to be there till the end and come the final night i can see him getting votes compared to a few others who havent really done a whole lot.

no way even on BBLB Vinny got a roasting

fintonie wrote: »

He'll still be there until the end though. HMs aren't going to nominate him.

He'll still be there until the end though. HMs aren't going to nominate him.

the public will decide from the last 5 he will go,

Dane, Sissco, Nicola will be the last 3 Jonas just wont leave:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Has the Tree being active recently ???

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Dane got told to put chilli pepper in their tea by the tree to win the key back

I wouldn't be too sure he'd be first out in a vote to save. Boring people always go. He only has to behave himself for a day or two and public opinion would dramatically shift. Look at Marcus in the summer, everyone hated him for a few weeks then loads thought he was deadly.
    If voting to evict he'd likely get a fair few votes alright. His fans would be split between the others and wouldn't make enough of an impact on any one person.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be too sure he'd be first out in a vote to save. Boring people always go. He only has to behave himself for a day or two and public opinion would dramatically shift. Look at Marcus in the summer, everyone hated him for a few weeks then loads thought he was deadly.
    If voting to evict he'd likely get a fair few votes alright. His fans would be split between the others and wouldn't make enough of an impact on any one person.

Exactly. He'll make it to the final 5 anyway, and I doubt he'll finish anywhere above third.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Just saw there it's not on until 10.20 tonight, its all over the place this year. Thank goodness for Sky+

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Just saw there it's not on until 10.20 tonight, its all over the place this year. Thank goodness for Sky+

Yeah, it's terrible this year. 10.20 is laaaaate when you have to be up early :(

Yeah feck sake, why are they always changing it about. Skyplus is totally the best thing ever Silvervixen.

Watching CBB from last night - who the fcuk are Vinnie and Dane to say Sov got what she deserved being booed - and being so happy that she is gone. Have they ever heard of a bit of restraint.

They really are a pair of w*nkers. I hope neither one wins, and that both of them gets booed also :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Hahaha...I was expecting more of a reaction than that from Vinnie!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ha ha!
    Vinnie's face would turn the milk sour if it stayed that way.

Exactly. He'll make it to the final 5 anyway, and I doubt he'll finish anywhere above third.

as I said he wont win:D

Sov to win for sure

Fair play though to Steven last night for playing devil's advocate to the house on the Sov issue :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But why the heck didn't he stand for her while she was in the house. Oh they are turning on Steven already.... That house is deadly. You would need to be wearing a bullet proof vest - to stop the stabbing in the back :eek::eek:

Would I be laughed out of it, if I said that Nicola may win the show now !!!

as I said he wont win:D

Sov to win for sure

I hate to break it to you but....

Aaaaaaanyway...Vinnie and Stephanie are always on about "camps," it's so annoying. Vinnie got out the wrong side of the bed this morning anyway! Who's going to wind him up when Stephen's gone :(

• Advertisement

Queen-Mise wrote: »

Would I be laughed out of it, if I said that Nicola may win the show now !!!

Not at all. For me, she's the most likely to win right now. She's second favourite behind Vinnie.

Advertisement