Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Well at least they didn't see him.
    But did he really have to mention CHILLI. :D

Dane is sweating!!!! :o

Stephen is well used to fire and brimstone, he thinks the sauce is lovely. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Did you hear Dane 'he won't let me' (make garlic potatoes). Ffs! I'd love someone to stand up to him(Vinnie). He's an awful control freak.
    What happened there? They loved the sauce with all the chilli in it. Didn't he put enough in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ann22 wrote: »
    Did you heaer Dane 'he won't let me' (make garlic potatoes). Ffs! I'd love someone to stand up to him. He's an awful control freak.

No it was garlic butter. He wanted everyone to have the sauce and so he couldn't have garlic butter ruining the show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Did you hear Dane 'he won't let me' (make garlic potatoes). Ffs! I'd love someone to stand up to him(Vinnie). He's an awful control freak.
    What happened there? They loved the sauce with all the chilli in it. Didn't he put enough in it?

yepp smack bang whistle off

No it was garlic butter. He wanted everyone to have the sauce and so he couldn't have garlic butter ruining the show!

Oh right...I thought he was intending to do garlic-chilli potatoes and drown it in chilli and then he ended up putting the chilli into the peppercorn sauce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

LOL! Love that tree!

The tree is mean!! Hehe.

They will never sleep on those pillows. :eek:

This is a great way to let them know they have been nominated.

Didn't Dane burst the last condom in the garden and now he has another, just how many did he bring in?

I mean did he expect to be getting down and durty in there? :eek:

I love that tree:D...who does the voice? Its so familiar.

Didn't Dane burst the last condom in the garden and now he has another, just how many did he bring in?

Jonas brought some too. Think he gave him one.

• Advertisement

They will never sleep on those pillows. :eek:

This is a great way to let them know they have been nominated.

I think both him and Jonas brought some in. I can kinda forget Jonas for doing that but I think it's strange that Dane, having seen the UK BB before, would think that he might have sex in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

fintonie wrote: »
    you can get Stephen killer beside the weed killer in most shops:)

Ooohh that is harsh :D:D:D

I love that tree:D...who does the voice? Its so familiar.

I think it's just one of the regular BB voices...remember the one that was really funny last summer? The one that Marcus lost the head with? I reckon it's him anyway!

Either way, it's obvious they have abandoned all hope.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

God Dane is HOT. Think he's doing an awesome job in the face of all those idiots trying to bust him and ruin the task. Ivana is the only one with any cop on in there, really liking her.

Titter titter:o

Ooohh that says a lot - only the Americans nominated. And they copped it immediately.

Feck..is Sisqo losing it. That's boll*x what stephen's saying. He's not going to be able to accept that anyone nominated him for any other reason.

I hope to God Sisqo actually keeps his word when he stays on Friday :pac:

Titter titter:o
    ^^^^^^^
    4.gif

Wow!!

Sisco is getting lively since he discovered he was nommed.

Just be yourself for Gods sake!!!

/feck ya Stephen now I'm bringing God into it.:mad:

• Advertisement

118 24 7 118 24 7! I was bouncing round the sofa to that ad:)

I love Sisco - would love to see him give it to Vinnie. Stephen is doing a good job at the moment though, annoying Vinnie.

What is Alex wearing on his nose !!!! Does he realise he looks like a plank :eek::eek: And he is now acting like a plank also...

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    What is Alex wearing on his nose !!!! Does he realise he looks like a plank

It's a nasal strip to help him breathe better. You tend to care less about looking like a plank when you can breathe properly!

Ah poor Dane! But he was supposed to make up details of the nightmare too wasn't he? Hmmm dunno if he'll pass that...

I love Sisco - would love to see him give it to Vinnie.

quote]

Queen Mise!! Naughty girl! I'm shocked. :eek:

Ah poor Dane! But he was supposed to make up details of the nightmare too wasn't he? Hmmm dunno if he'll pass that...

And he didn't wake Vinnie either... They have enough planks in there at the moment to make the benches themselves......

But he did wake everyone, and got the sympathetic hug so maybe that will be enough.:pac:

Plus he did say it was a nightmare, and he thought someone was grabbing his leg.

I'd say he passed.:pac:

And he didn't wake Vinnie either... They have enough planks in there at the moment to make the benches themselves......

Did he not wake Vinnie?

I missed that, feck!

It's a nasal strip to help him breathe better. You tend to care less about looking like a plank when you can breathe properly!

Style and looks are far more important than being able to breathe. For god's sake he should know that by now - going out with Jordan :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Did he not wake Vinnie?

I missed that, feck!

They showed Vinnie fast asleep on his arms on the pillow - Ivana was moving, but Vinnie didn't move.

Advertisement