Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

They'd be very miserable not to pass him. Vinny probably did secretly wake up but just didn't bother his a*se to get up...too hard to look alarmed. I was sweating there for a while in case nobody hugged him.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ann22 wrote: »
    They'd be very miserable not to pass him. Vinny probably did secretly wake up but just didn't bother his a*se to get up...too hard to look alarmed. I was sweating there for a while in case nobody hugged him.

Yeah I reckon Vinnie woke for a sec, saw that other people were looking after things and went straight back to sleep. That's what I'd probably do in that situation...I love my sleep :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I wanted Dane to lose that task so bad. I love seeing them torment the Housemates. It makes them forget who they are for a while and it's usually then that thye show their true colours.

lol at Stephen asking Dane if someone grabbed him. He proberly thought it was the Devil trying to pull him into hell.

BTW Dane is a really bad actor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 lilstar85

I swear i actually couldn't stop laughing, especially the way Sisqo jumped so high off the bed when Dane screamed , ha ha.... when the tree said to Dane about his career, and to piss off.... i think its very good this year.... There was i hoping with all the heat that Vinny Baby lol, would strip off .... heres wishing!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I thought Dane trying to do his secret missions was brilliant... I know people aren't fans of Dane, but I think he's the most deserving to win... Was a bit quiet in the first few days, but he's been very entertaining since then... I also like Nicola a lot too... and Vinnie (although I know that's not a popular choice round these parts)...
    Sisqo annoys me and Jonas has become non-existent... I never liked the two auld bags (aka. Stephanie and Ivana)... Alex is an absolute tosspot - he's such an eejit and he reminds me of someone I know who thinks they're brilliant, but everyone who knows him really hates him, and Alex is just like that... Stephen scares me - I think its the eyes, but I can't deny that he has been entertaining...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    They showed Vinnie fast asleep on his arms on the pillow - Ivana was moving, but Vinnie didn't move.

All asleep again!

Seriously what is the point of the live feed if all you are looking at is the HMs in bed.

They are getting paid plenty yet because they are Celebrity's they get to go to bed early every night.

BB should shake that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Vinnie is such a control freak bellend, id tell him to shove his dinner up his hole if he was talking to me like that, and then the rubbish talking about Sisqo when he got nominated, making a big deal over nothing just to turn people against him, the man is a grade A knob, surely he cant win, how in gods name could he be popular.

The Dane nightmare task was gold, i thought he did it brilliantly and going into the bathroom posing after getting the hug was funny.

Dane to win, the campaign starts here!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

mdwexford wrote: »
    Vinnie is such a control freak bellend, id tell him to shove his dinner up his hole if he was talking to me like that, and then the rubbish talking about Sisqo when he got nominated, making a big deal over nothing just to turn people against him, the man is a grade A knob, surely he cant win, how in gods name could he be popular.

The Dane nightmare task was gold, i thought he did it brilliantly and going into the bathroom posing after getting the hug was funny.

Dane to win, the campaign starts here!!!!

Dane was truly awesome last night - it was the most enjoyable BB episode for me so far. I thought he was a phenomenal actor and went to serious lengths to get the chilli into the dinner. I couldn't stop laughing the whole way through it, especially when he was cursing Stephen "Piss off Stephen you busy f*cker!" when they were trying to suss out his task (the stupidity of the housemates trying to bust a task that can only be in their favour never ceases to astound me). The poor guy looked truly gutted at the table when they were all complimenting his sauce. it almost seemed like a set up on their part.

I thought he was a brilliant actor, and I cracked up when he went into the bathroom at the end and flexed to the camera before emerging completely pan-faced. Brilliant. Want him to win after that task. Actually wanted him to win for ages but couldn't find enough valid reasons until last night.

Sisqo's nomination reaction was really interesting. I don't particularly like the guy anyway but that was pretty pathetic. I'm pi*sed off that Stephen has latched onto the "all the americans are up" card which takes heat off the real possible reasons for his nomination.

Vinnie as usual was a complete d*ck last night, but i couldnt be arsed going into that again!!

Dane to win!!!!!!!:)

P.S. Alex has become pretty annonymous in there now. He was promising to shake things up last night and did little more than fiddle with the door handle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Danes really coming out of his shell now, keep it up Dane.. (broke my s**t laughing at 'you busy f*ckers!!' )

He's coming a close second to Alex (who I still want to win).

People really pick on Alex for the pettiest reasons..nasal strip? Come on.

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Have they ever heard of a bit of restraint.

Sov didn't exercise any restraint or responsibility. I wouldn't be able to exercise it in her presence/wake either. There were absolutely no redeemable qualities about that girl/brat.

None.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

ffs I fell asleep and missed it all,

so I get to watch it today:D I did say in earlier posts Dane was a nice price to win and I do think the sisco kid will go on Friday and Stephen will stay (well I hope so)

its not easy doing these 24hr vigils, at least yis are coming to my way of thinking about Vinny at last,

poor Sov looks like an angel now do yis not think;)

pookie82 wrote: »
    Sov didn't exercise any restraint or responsibility. I wouldn't be able to exercise it in her presence/wake either. There were absolutely no redeemable qualities about that girl/brat.

None.

look please leave Sov alone, she is not in the house now there is plenty to gripe about with what is left in the house so get stuck in,

by the way who is your fav at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

fintonie wrote: »
    ffs I fell asleep and missed it all,

so I get to watch it today:D I did say in earlier posts Dane was a nice price to win and I do think the sisco kid will go on Friday and Stephen will stay (well I hope so)

its not easy doing these 24hr vigils, at least yis are coming to my way of thinking about Vinny at last,

poor Sov looks like an angel now do yis not think;)

look please leave Sov alone, she is not in the house now there is plenty to gripe about with what is left in the house so get stuck in,

Why don't you take your own advice and stop talking about Sov then? :rolleyes: No one's "coming around to your way of thinking"...we all have formed our own opinions of Vinnie and a lot of us don't like him, but some people do. I strongly dislike Sov AND Vinnie btw, so it's not a case of taking sides.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Sov was a brilliant housemate, people are muppets voting out the people that stir things up in the house.
    She was the only one with the balls to stand up to Vinnie the bully.

Like last night when Dane said, oh Vinnie wont let me make garlic potatoes, like ffs GROW A PAIR!!!

What Sisqo said is right, its turning into Vinnie's house not Big Brothers house, who does he think he is.

Stephen is growing on me too, he never stops laughing, he's deffo a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but fair play he does stick up for himself.

How funny was his song he sang to Dane the other night, the jokes on you LOL!

Why don't you take your own advice and stop talking about Sov then? :rolleyes: No one's "coming around to your way of thinking"...we all have formed our own opinions of Vinnie and a lot of us don't like him, but some people do. I strongly dislike Sov AND Vinnie btw, so it's not a case of taking sides.

come on now I know deep down in side of you there is the love for Sov, how can you be so harsh on such a sweet innocent person who would not and will not bully (unlike Vinny)

and I do believe way back when when page 4 of this thread was a fledgling I got slaughtered for saying Vinny was a tool (not like a hammer or saw)

come on now I know deep down in side of you there is the love for Sov, how can you be so harsh on such a sweet innocent person who would not and will not bully (unlike Vinny)

and I do believe way back when when page 4 of this thread was a fledgling I got slaughtered for saying Vinny was a tool (not like a hammer or saw)

In all fairness Fintonie I think you need to stop taking Sov insults so personally. Is she your sister or something? :)

If you continue to bring her up in every post we shall continue to b*tch. it's a BB thread - not supposed to be serious!! No one is out of bounds when it comes to commenting on their behaviour, whether they've left or not.

Chill out!!

Dane by a long shot. Also, I really like Ivana! Didn't expect her to be so down to earth and stuck in, considering she's a billionaire. Loved her comments about the potential for her and Alex to get it on last night as well. I think she's really funny.

And she was the only one who had the cop to restrain the HMs when they were trying to bust Dane.

Dane by a long shot. Also, I really like Ivana! Didn't expect her to be so down to earth and stuck in, considering she's a billionaire. Loved her comments about the potential for her and Alex to get it on last night as well. I think she's really funny.

And she was the only one who had the cop to restrain the HMs when they were trying to bust Dane.

Dont know how Dane can be anyones favourite, he's a moaney f*cker and needs to grow a pair!

Dont know how Dane can be anyones favourite, he's a moaney f*cker and needs to grow a pair!

I thought he was awesome last night, completely deserves his place in there. He went to great lengths to pass the task against all odds (Vinnie telling him to leave the dinner alone and the HMs trying to catch him out in the garden).

I think he'll climb in people's estimations after that task.

I thought he was awesome last night, completely deserves his place in there. He went to great lengths to pass the task against all odds (Vinnie telling him to leave the dinner alone and the HMs trying to catch him out in the garden).

I think he'll climb in people's estimations after that task.

One task doesnt make him grow a personality overnight though, he's a fairly boring person.

• Advertisement

Sisqo's bum should win big brother!

One task doesnt make him grow a personality overnight though, he's a fairly boring person.

No but it certainly showed another side to him than just cooking all the time. I've liked him from the start. I like the way he put Sov in her place. I think he can be very funny at times. And I loved his version of Kylie in the variety show task. He doesn't show off a lot but he has moments where he shines, for me anyway.

Sisqo's bum should win big brother!

He certainly talks out of it enough :D

He certainly talks out of it enough :D

What an amazing bum it is though!

In all fairness Fintonie I think you need to stop taking Sov insults so personally. Is she your sister or something? :)

If you continue to bring her up in every post we shall continue to b*tch. it's a BB thread - not supposed to be serious!! No one is out of bounds when it comes to commenting on their behaviour, whether they've left or not.

Chill out!!

ok you got me I was just enjoying the banter I wont mention her name (but I would be proud to call her my sister:))

its all fun here I am defo not being serious and have no ill feelings towards anyone here in fact I love the crack,

we will leave the subject of that girl alone for now till she wins:D

in fact I love the crack,

Good for you :pac::pac::pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Really laughed when dane jumped out of the bed, and you can see alex put his fists up ready to attack whatever he thought might be there .... so funny

best think from last night was the tree telling Dane not to leave it slip through his fingers like his career.... hahaha class

also Dane to win??? wtf no

oooooooo its coming on now in 20mins (the BB repeat) so I get to watch all the commotion :D

Hi folks its great to be back

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Yeah, just changed my password there, so freaky! Also, felt a bit lost last night not having the running commentary here while watching bb :D

Advertisement