Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Ahhhhhhhhhhh back to the safety of the internet, the real world sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Yeah, just changed my password there, so freaky! Also, felt a bit lost last night not having the running commentary here while watching bb :D

same here missed the banter and crack:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Ah I had to resort to talking about BB with work colleagues..and some of them don't even watch every night like us!

seemingly there was a big row today

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Sisqo apologised to Vinnie, they showed it on bblb earlier

• Advertisement

I really think Stephen is a great laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

So glad it's back just in time for Eviction night :D

he is such a prick, (Vinny) the guy who never played by the rules in his life:mad:

Oh come off it Vinnie :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Gosh Vinnie, get a grip

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

aaaahhhhhhh, Vinnie is such a WANKER :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ffs!!
    Vinnie is taking it all a bit too serious. :eek:

Did Vinnie just threaten Sisqo to Dane? :eek:

lol the big guy fooking asss hole (Vinny) hes going to kill the weeeee guy says it all

Dear lord, because someone challenged Big Daddy, he's wants to take them down. Idiot!

Vinnie calling BB Aggressive. :D

Pot and Kettle. :pac:

lol I love it he is showing his true colors, he is 45 acting like 23 (note to self younger than Sov) pure fool he will get the biggest booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:rolleyes:

This is reflecting well on Dane and I kinda like Dane.

fintonie wrote: »
    lol I love it he is showing his true colors, he is 45 acting like 23 (note to self younger than Sov) pure fool he will get the biggest booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:rolleyes:

People still love him though. It's bizarre !

Yeah Dane seems to have a good head on his shoulders and has done no wrong so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hello everyone, welcome back Boards xxx. It wasn't the same at all last night:(. My heart wasn't in it without you lot:). I want to kiss my screen:o. I'm all on my own tonight so was feeling all sorry for myself. Sooo glad we're back.
    Vinny needs a good slap:mad:

shinny wrote: »
    This is reflecting well on Dane and I kinda like Dane.

I did say way back when God was a gason he was a sweet price to win ;)

I don't like Sisco playing the keep me in viewing public card, and I'll stand up to Vinnie.

Just do it, why wait? :rolleyes:

Ann22 wrote: »
    Hello everyone, welcome back Boards xxx. It wasn't the same at all last night:(. My heart wasn't in it without you lot:). I want to kiss my screen:o. I'm all on my own tonight so was feeling all sorry for myself. Sooo glad we're back.
    Vinny needs a good slap:mad:

Hi Ann (I can call you that now :)) good to read, see, hear, it just good to converse with you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That was an uncomfortable apology. Did Sisco say anything that bad about him?

He said it was the Vinnie Show, and Vinnie overheard it coming out of the Diary Room

Ann22 wrote: »
    That was an uncomfortable apology. Did Sisco say anything that bad about him?

he said he was crap at football (true) he said he was crap at acting (true) but the most enlightening statement he made was he said he was gay (true) look at all the cleaning he is doing:cool:

massive LOL your such a nice human being I nominated you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭gardapa

I think vinnie has ruined his chances of winning the show the way he is acting at the moment and what sisco is saying is true vinnie does influence the house an awful lot! i like dane his tas was so funny and niki is great too she seems very genuine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Jebus Christ Vinnie, that was pathetic. Running to teacher with a rule book. My family = the public. Deluded.

Dane a serious mover the last 2 nights, into 4/1. Nicola's surge has temporarily faded.

Vinnie 11/10.
    Dane 4/1.
    Nicola 8/1.
    Sisqo 8/1.
    Alex 14/1.
    Jonas 20/1.
    Stephanie 20/1.

Ivana marginal favourite to be 2nd evictee after Stephen. If Sisqo can survive the second eviction (and its hugely doubtful) then he's a serious candidate for the final week.

Advertisement