Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

What was the point in Davina asking Stephen about Nicola and then cutting him dead when he tried to reply?

He was saying something about what happened before he left so maybe that's why.

I'm disgusted he's out. :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

wow, didn't expect that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Ah feck, Vinnie's going to think he's loved now!

Nice one, his plan backfired big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What was the point in Davina asking Stephen about Nicola and then cutting him dead when he tried to reply?

He was saying something about what happened before he left so maybe that's why.

I'm disgusted he's out. :(

Brainless British public:mad:

• Advertisement

Sisqo got 29% of the Vote

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Ann22 wrote: »
    My tv went silent there, I thought they were blanking out what he was saying for some reason. I changed it over from sky to ch4 and there was sound. I missed the whole interview!!!:(:(:(
    Please tell me someone....did she tell him that Nicola was right in that argument?

that happens for me too sometimes, just change the channel and change back straight away, dunno what causes it though

Stephanie wasn't too happy there was she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

My tv went silent there, I thought they were blanking out what he was saying for some reason. I changed it over from sky to ch4 and there was sound. I missed the whole interview!!!:(:(:(
    Please tell me someone....did she tell him that Nicola was right in that argument?

look behind you in the box on the floor is the answer:)

that happens for me too sometimes, just change the channel and change back straight away, dunno what causes it though

Happens to me too. It's a problem with C4/E4 on Sky. I find it's worse on Paused or Recorded shows.

• Advertisement

i said he wood go put 20 squid on him to go at 7/1 more squallies

no more evictions? the lines are open for voting to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

think she said theres a double on wednesday for the two with the lowest votes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Great,the two entertaining ones go and ivana stays:( It should be vote for your favourite from the beginning so some of the entertaining ones stay in.Dane is the only one i'd like to see win now.

Jedward on BBBM :P

where do i go to see the interviews (the after show) what channel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Alex looks to be getting a bit down in there lately, he probably getting fed up.

Come on Alex you're nearly there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Just saw the bit with Stephen telling Dane off about his cooking- "destroying your kidneys, your pancreas!!!".
    The guy's mad- it'll be far less interesting without that crazy douch in the house.:D

Stephanie wasn't too happy there was she?

I didn't see it, but maybe she is thinking about the fact that she nommed her and she is still there?

Now I like Stephanie but I hope BB shows the nomms, it would be quite interesting to see both reactions.:pac:

There is only a week left, so they have to get rid of them to leave three at the end.

Next week will show who has the biggest gameplan.:pac:

A vote to save could see Jonas and Nicola leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Bizzi Lizzy

fintonie wrote: »

E4

• Advertisement

fintonie wrote: »

Do you mean BBBM?

That's on E4.:pac:

Shinny and Silvervixen, I just changed back over to Sky and rewound it. The sound was back...grand:). There's a lot of interference on Sky through ch4 but someone really clever here told me that if I turned off the cordless phone it'd help. It helped a lot. It still jumps a bit especially if I pause or rewind.

Jedward on BBBM :P

Have they gone yet?

I turned it off.:pac:

Do you mean BBBM?

That's on E4.:pac:

cheers found it, the wine is kicking in :)

Have they gone yet?

I turned it off.:pac:

they're guests on it, they seem to be a bit star struck with Stephen, quieter than usual!!

they're guests on it, they seem to be a bit star struck with Stephen, quieter than usual!!

I turned it off because they were on it.:pac:

Guess I will have to leave it off now.:(

I turned it off because they were on it.:pac:

Guess I will have to leave it off now.:(

Nothing spectacular happening on it, no major revelations from the evictees so you're not missing alot

now that he says it Sov to win:D

tech77 wrote: »
    Just saw the bit with Stephen telling Dane off about his cooking- "destroying your kidneys, your pancreas!!!".
    The guy's mad- it'll be far less interesting without that crazy douch in the house.:D

Where you watching that on BBBM - They were joking with that clip. The original clip is actually about Stephen telling Vinnie that White Sugar is worse for you than the occasional cigarette.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I guess Ivana will win. Never considered that she would buy her way to win it but I guess she will. There's no other way I can think of why she didn't go.

Advertisement