Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

rizzla wrote: »
    I guess Ivana will win. Never considered that she would buy her way to win it but I guess she will. There's no other way I can think of why she didn't go.

Seriously? You watch this program before? Theres like 10 years of prior history of evictions/negative voting throwing up exactly these sort of results. :mad:
    I share your pain though, life just won't be the same without StevieB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Boourns :( Stephen and Sisqo gone what a load of crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

shinny wrote: »
    Where you watching that on BBBM - They were joking with that clip. The original clip is actually about Stephen telling Vinnie that White Sugar is worse for you than the occasional cigarette.
    Someone told me the other day they were watching some programme about healthy eating. Said white sugar causes a fatty liver like the way alcohol does, really bad for you. Maybe there was method in his madness:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Ann22 wrote: »
    Someone told me the other day they were watching some programme about healthy eating. Said white sugar causes a fatty liver like the way alcohol does, really bad for you. Maybe there was method in his madness:).

well there is defo madness in his madness (turns and runs away really fast)

what was surprising last night,

when Sisco got evicted there were very few boooos,

considering this, where did the votes come from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

fintonie wrote: »
    what was surprising last night,

when Sisco got evicted there were very few boooos,

considering this, where did the votes come from.

Why would you expect boooos? Just because the housemates nominate A&B doesn't mean that either is unpopular outside the house, but yet one of them has to evicted.
    Theres been plenty of occasions where the evictee has got massive cheers.

Why would you expect boooos? Just because the housemates nominate A&B doesn't mean that either is unpopular outside the house, but yet one of them has to evicted.
    Theres been plenty of occasions where the evictee has got massive cheers.

well I guess the surprise for me is I would of taught his fan base would be bigger than Ivana

I really am loving the new format :D hope they keep it for the last season of BB

Anybody know what the viewing figures have been like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Ann22 wrote: »

Oh yeh, White Sugar is so bad for you. He was right about that. It can cause a thing called metabolic syndrome which makes you put on weight around the abdomen area and all those organs in that area are put under additional stress by fatty deposits, not to mention Diabetes Type 2!! But, saying smoking is not as bad was a bit of a stretch :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Vinnie's even singing, funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

The tree to win!

was he just caught giving himself 1

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Rekop dog wrote: »
    The tree to win!

Agreed.

Make the tree a HM.:eek:

Just watching from beginning now. Was watching 'Up', just dried up the tears..sniff!:o

Stephanie is really canvassing for Stephen..Not a word about how she'll miss Ivana - her 'friend':rolleyes:. Apologies, I'm behind.

Stephanie is not best pleased Ivana is still in, she wants to be the public's darling

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Vinnie is doing himself no favours being so up himself like that.

"That's two of them that went against me and now they've gone."

Vinny is going to get the buck of his life when he leaves the house to nothing but boooooooooooooooooooooooos,

he has his crew picked for the last 4 lol what a fool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Rekop dog wrote: »
    The tree to win!

It's got more personality than most of them tbh.
    It's positively barking...

barking, geddit...
    No?
    Anyone?
    :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Vinnie is doing himself no favours being so up himself like that.

"That's two of them that went against me and now they've gone."

I agree, he sounds more egotistical than usual tonight

tech77 wrote: »
    It's got more personality than most of them tbh.
    It's positively barking...

barking, geddit...
    No?
    Anyone?
    :o

thats a dog fs or is it a sprat

Anybody know what the viewing figures have been like?
    I'd like to know myself Tylerdurden, I looked it up but could only find past cbb series(es?:o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

"Rulleef effeh in Hay-eeh"

• Registered Users Posts: 43,930 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've been watching CBB on-and-off... but christ, tonight's episode was an absolute snore-fest!

It went from Stephanie's "punch to the solarplexes" to a dreadful song made up by Dane and Stephanie to Alex's "high-larious" quips to bodily noises.

Dane is favourite to win on Boyles, I just bet on him there

Just after seeing the last eviction bit. The way they all said, 'ah, Sisco went 'cos he had that thing against Vinnie'...that was insulting for Ivanna to hear. They were saying he must've done something really bad to get more votes than Ivanna. Ignorant pack of d*ckheads:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

lol I bet he's a fan of Vinnie Jones, they both seem to have the same repuation when they played football so I'd say he wants Vinnie to win.

• Advertisement

Dane is favourite to win on Boyles, I just bet on him there

I got a nice bet on him last week at 16/1 twill be sweet if he does

Advertisement