Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Ah Gawd, Alex is a big gomb. I feel sorry for him. I'd say she treats him like sh*t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Ann22 wrote: »
    Just after seeing the last eviction bit. The way they all said, 'ah, Sisco went 'cos he had that thing against Vinnie'...that was insulting for Ivanna to hear. They were saying he must've done something really bad to get more votes than Ivanna. Ignorant pack of d*ckheads:mad:

yepp I have being preaching this for some time,

and the show will be pure ****e now, Stephen will be a big loss,

im glad stickso went on friday, and woodin it be some slap in the face for (Vinny face I am great) to go before Ivana.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Had to sky + tonight's episode so just watching it now.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

fintonie wrote: »
    I got a nice bet on him last week at 16/1 twill be sweet if he does

should have listened to you at that stage, you were right about the eviction :p

yepp I have being preaching this for some time,

and the show will be pure ****e now, Stephen will be a big loss,

im glad stickso went on friday, and woodin it be some slap in the face for (Vinny face I am great) to go before Ivana.

Sisco was no loss I agree and yeah Stephen will be a big loss:(. The more the public see the two faced side of Stephanie, the more fans Ivanna will gather imo.
    I'm liking Alex and Ivanna right now. Nicola and Dane are ok but to me neither are as endearing as Alex or have a back stabbing friend like Ivanna has(which will naturally gain her sympathy votes). Vinnie won't win now, no way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Riddle101 wrote: »
    lol I bet he's a fan of Vinnie Jones, they both seem to have the same repuation when they played football so I'd say he wants Vinnie to win.

compared to vinnie , roy keanne was gary lineker on the football field

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

tech77 wrote: »
    It's got more personality than most of them tbh.
    It's positively barking...

barking, geddit...
    No?
    Anyone?
    :o

Poor Ivana had to unpack her trunk again.

I never saw so many clothes fit in before.

Now I want her to see Stephanie nominating her, because all that is left is for BB to shit stir now that Stephen is gone.

They better do something to keep the interest up.

It'll be ok, the dynamics of the group will change, there'll be more focus on other characters. Once Vinnie and Stephanie are there, there'll be stirring anyway.:)

Sisco was no loss I agree and yeah Stephen will be a big loss:(. The more the public see the two faced side of Stephanie, the more fans Ivanna will gather imo.
    I'm liking Alex and Ivanna right now. Nicola and Dane are ok but to me neither are as endearing as Alex or have a back stabbing friend like Ivanna has(which will naturally gain her sympathy votes). Vinnie won't win now, no way.

I have to agree with you about Alex he is a serious source of danger to all the HMs (in winning that is) something which happened tonight when Alex pulled Vinny will go big in his favor,

but I do think Dane will have the female support to pull him through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Just watching it on C4+1 at the mo. They dynamics between Vinnie and Stephanie are great. I can't wait to see how she plays this over the next few days. It's clear he fancies his chances and I think she is seeing him as her competition, but he hasn't sussed this out yet.

I'm expecting her to keep him very close over the next few days, but to probably start a whispering campaign behind his back.

• Advertisement

I have to agree with you about Alex he is a serious source of danger to all the HMs (in winning that is) something which happened tonight when Alex pulled Vinny will go big in his favor,

but I do think Dane will have the female support to pull him through.

Did I miss something? Was that(Alex pulling Vinnie?) in the highlights show or live?

Did I miss something? Was that(Alex pulling Vinnie?) in the highlights show or live?

tonight's show when they were doing the evictions.

of course Vinny just rolled his eyes giving the cold sholder trying to make
    Alex look stupid.

just rewinding to have another look now, I must've missed that.

Just watched the evictions again..still didn't see it:(

I really hope Vinnie doesn't win especially after his antics tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Been a great betting heat for twists. Rare to see it so open with 6 days left.

Dane 9/4.
    Vinnie 3/1.
    Nicola 5/1.
    Alex 8/1.
    Stephanie 11/1.
    Jonas 15/1.
    Ivana 50/1.

This time last year, Ulrikaka was 14/1 with Verne (eventually 4th I think) the odds-on favourite, so really anything can happen, and anyone of the Top6 is a viable winner.

Has Dane had his good week too early? Is a major Stepanie vote well hidden, much like the Ulrikaka vote? Will Dane and Alex split the pretty boy vote? Will the GBP really vote for a Pg3 girl?
    Will Happy Vinnie return in time to fulfil his destiny? Will Jonas actually do something?

Been a great betting heat for twists. Rare to see it so open with 6 days left.

Dane 9/4.
    Vinnie 3/1.
    Nicola 5/1.
    Alex 8/1.
    Stephanie 11/1.
    Jonas 15/1.
    Ivana 50/1.

This time last year, Ulrikaka was 14/1 with Verne (eventually 4th I think) the odds-on favourite, so really anything can happen, and anyone of the Top6 is a viable winner.

Has Dane had his good week too early? Is a major Stepanie vote well hidden, much like the Ulrikaka vote? Will Dane and Alex split the pretty boy vote? Will the GBP really vote for a Pg3 girl?
    Will Happy Vinnie return in time to fulfil his destiny? Will Jonas actually do something?

Alex seems to be the only true value there and I dont think he was ever one of the pretty boys

Just watched the evictions again..still didn't see it:(

I wont be able to watch it again till tomorrow but I will to see where it was,

I just hope I am not wrong but I dont think so.

I wont be able to watch it again till tomorrow but I will to see where it was,

I just hope I am not wrong but I dont think so.

What was supposed to have happened? I didn't understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

mdwexford wrote: »
    Vinnie is such a control freak bellend, id tell him to shove his dinner up his hole if he was talking to me like that, and then the rubbish talking about Sisqo when he got nominated, making a big deal over nothing just to turn people against him, the man is a grade A knob, surely he cant win, how in gods name could he be popular.

The Dane nightmare task was gold, i thought he did it brilliantly and going into the bathroom posing after getting the hug was funny.

Dane to win, the campaign starts here!!!!

My campaign seems to be going well. :)

Was 14.5 on Betfair when i posted above, 3.25 now, nice trading opportunity now during the week.

• Advertisement

I was working today Ann so I didn't get a chance to see any of the reruns,

but it was not major incident just a reaction from Vinny to a statement Alex said,

I do think there may be some words between them over the next few days (albeit nothing to serious)

I just think Alex is starting to see Vinny for what he really is.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭diddley

Vinnie's done for now after him gloating that Stephen and Sisqo had gone.

Also the odds keep changing, they're all over the place! Paddypower has Stephanie at 8/1 and Ivana at 40/1! I don't think theres that much of a difference between them is there?

Anyway I want Ivana to win, shes just a more bubbly version of Stephanie and theres no nastiness with her like Stephanies steak she has in her - the head on her when Ivana wasn't evicted!! She was freaked, that said a thousand words.

diddley wrote: »
    Vinnie's done for now after him gloating that Stephen and Sisqo had gone.

Also the odds keep changing, they're all over the place! Paddypower has Stephanie at 8/1 and Ivana at 40/1! I don't think theres that much of a difference between them is there?

Anyway I want Ivana to win, shes just a more bubbly version of Stephanie and there's no nastiness with her like Stephanie's steak she has in her - the head on her when Ivana wasn't evicted!! She was freaked, that said a thousand words.

I agree fully especially about Stephanie's reaction (I clocked it also).

Ivana should last longer than Stephanie by quiet a margin

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Don't forget that BB is on at eight tonight.:pac:

Just watching it on C4+1 at the mo. They dynamics between Vinnie and Stephanie are great. I can't wait to see how she plays this over the next few days. It's clear he fancies his chances and I think she is seeing him as her competition, but he hasn't sussed this out yet.

I'm expecting her to keep him very close over the next few days, but to probably start a whispering campaign behind his back.

Dreamer, I think you're right! I see things are cooling with her and Vinnie.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Bruce Forsyth :) The Tree must read this board (or DS).

Oh Gawd! The tree just said Nicola looks a bit like Bruce Forsyth! Don't think she dwelt on it though. Didn't someone here say that:D? Oh nooo 'big fat orange!' Go easy Nicola!:o
    I'm going to have to stop pausing whilst posting, I keep dawdling in repeating something someone's just said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Dreamer, I think you're right! I see things are cooling with her and Vinnie.

Yeah but he seems to have sussed her. She's clearly not one of his chosen few! I'd love to see him be first out on Wednesday

Yeah but he seems to have sussed her. She's clearly not one of his chosen few! I'd love to see him be first out on Wednesday

I really really really think he will be get ur money on now, the only fly in the ointment will be Jonas

• Advertisement

Nicola's going well at this...she gave Dane two insults there, he smells and looks like Danny La Rue. I'm dyin' Jonas is not impressed!

Advertisement