Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

It'll end up being something horrible now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Awww I'm glad he picked Jonas!
    I'm just watching that now. Wonder why he picked him? They're not really pally or anything.
    I'm glad he picked him too though, Jonas has been left out a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Me too, I felt sorry for him the other night.

Yeah I felt like shedding a tear for him! They all seemed to be having good craic and then it was 11 o'clock and they all went to bed :rolleyes: Jonas seems to be up for fun most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

why did dane choose jonas? Dane is the obvious winner. He is coming across as the most genuine of the lot.

As much as I like Vinnie, I really don't like when he goes on about who the winner will be. Asking them what kind of chances they think they have is a "subtle" way of sizing up how he thinks his own chances are.

I have no problem with people wanting to win, it's the whole point of BB, but yeah, you're allowed to keep it to yourself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Yeah I felt like shedding a tear for him! They all seemed to be having good craic and then it was 11 o'clock and they all went to bed :rolleyes: Jonas seems to be up for fun most of the time.

Yeah, he does.

I think his being around Katia all the time ruined his chance to gel with the rest.

Fair play to Dane.:pac:

Pizza, beer and wii....sweet!!

Nice prize!

Did it say how long they were in there for? I can't believe they left pizza and nachos behind :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Steph and vinnie out on wednesday night ?

I doubt that vinnie really wants to win it as it wouldnt do his street cred any good if he won :D It would put the others back in the light if they won but vinnie has nothing to gain.

• Advertisement

The pizza looked lovely, I'd have dived straight into it...no way would I've left any behind.
    How is Stephanie the fav on Ds?:confused::confused::confused:
    Did you hear Vinnie saying it would've done Alex good hanging round with him:rolleyes:?

Steph and vinnie out on wednesday night ?

I doubt that vinnie really wants to win it as it wouldnt do his street cred any good if he won :D It would put the others back in the light if they won but vinnie has nothing to gain.

I do think he really wants to win. I can imagine him coming out onto the steps with his arms up saying 'yesss!'
    I laughed at him saying 'could Ivana please come to the diary room before I knock the sh1t outta ya!':D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I thought that was a fun 'feelgood' ep.

Nice to see Dane and Alex bonding so well, and Dane and Jonas at the end was good fun as well.
    Alex and Dane getting a few verbal digs in on Vinnie was interesting stuff - Vinnie has got rid of what he considered his most obvious enemies (like Sisqo) and is finding in his moment of triumph that it's actually made him weaker, and he may become the butt of peoples jokes for the next few days. Same thing happened with Lisa the last week of the summer series just gone.

Dane looks like the chosen one now - if CBB choose to go with this 'Keeper of the Key' thing for the next few days then theres going to be a 20 minute Dane segment every night. Its his to lose now. Fair dues to mdwexford for picking him out at 14s 10 days ago.

I think, as far as Vinnie's concerned, winning is winning no matter what the game.

I loved the way Alex and Dane got on while chained together.
    Giggling like naughty schoolboys at Vinnie's expense.

I think Alex was a bit in awe of Vinny but it's starting to wear off.

I hope he takes him to task about the way he wants control of every situation.
    If he does it right, stays calm and says his piece it could put him closer to winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I was very happy that Dane picked Jonas for the secret room - that was nice of Dane... I felt really sorry for Jonas in last nights episode... I'd like to see Dane and Jonas in until the end and I think Dane is the one to beat... He'll definitely gain votes for choosing Jonas to go with him to the secret room, because it just proves he's a decent bloke for picking the person in the house who seems most left out... No one else would've brought Jonas with them anyway...

I think BB are being soft on them because some of them are celebrity's tbh.

No late night tasks, it's all too easy on them.

Plus they already have a paycheck coming to them just for being Housemates.

Come on BB, make them earn the cash and the free publicity they are getting just by being there.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Cutevelvet

Wow what a good episode last night! It was so funny - I haven't laughed as much in so long. Dane and Alex really slagged Vinnie, who took it well in his defence!!! I think Vinnie is an arrogant bully and a lot of the housemates don't want to go against him. Gutted that Sisqo went as thought he was quite fun in the house. Can't believe I'm saying this but I wouldn't mind so much if Alex won it - he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Didn't see this last night but have recorded it so will watch it this evening. Sounds like Dane is still rising in people's estimations and Vinnie is steadily dropping. I hope he gets the shock of his life tomorrow night and is first out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Alex needs to lay into vinnie once and for all.. as tough as vinnie is, alex is a lot fitter and trained fighter!

alex-reid-photograph.jpg

funkyflea: Still proudly supporting Alex Reid to win!

I hate myself for this...but I was kinda looking at Alex last night and thinking he's kinda cute! If he sorted his nose and his ears he'd be nice :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Was glad Dane chose Jonas to go to the secret room, felt sorry for him the other night when he felt left out and when he left the diary room everyone was gone to bed.
    You could see how happy he was that he was chosen and they had a nice lads night.

Although did you see how much pizza they left, i would have scoffed the lot, big wasters!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭diddley

Was glad Dane chose Jonas to go to the secret room, felt sorry for him the other night when he felt left out and when he left the diary room everyone was gone to bed.
    You could see how happy he was that he was chosen and they had a nice lads night.

I dunno why but I kind of got the feeling last night that Dane fancied Jonas, lol; that might be pure unsubstantiated, I'm not sure :P

What do we think of Nicolas chances to win? At first I hated her and thought she was another fake Rachel Rice-type character, but I'm not sure now. And I must say she has grown on me, but I'm still not sure if I'd like to see her winning, she's very bland and boring. I also find Alex a bit boring yet nice.

It's still Ivana for me, we'll see tonight how the prank played on her will affect her favourability..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I hate myself for this...but I was kinda looking at Alex last night and thinking he's kinda cute! If he sorted his nose and his ears he'd be nice :o

Oh I think he's well fit!

I think Dane picking Jonas for the secret room will make him go up in many peoples estimations. I was sure he was going to pick Nicola. I loved the way him and Alex got on so well when they were chained together,Jordan must be freaking out watching this :pac:
    Ivana also won me over last night. I thought she dealt with being chained to Vinnie really well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

diddley wrote: »
    I dunno why but I kind of got the feeling last night that Dane fancied Jonas, lol; that might be pure unsubstantiated, I'm not sure :P

What do we think of Nicolas chances to win? At first I hated her and thought she was another fake Rachel Rice-type character, but I'm not sure now. And I must say she has grown on me, but I'm still not sure if I'd like to see her winning, she's very bland and boring. I also find Alex a bit boring yet nice.

It's still Ivana for me, we'll see tonight how the prank played on her will affect her favourability..

Ivana is bland too, what has she done to merit her being a winner. Her and Stephanie are boring!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭diddley

Ivana is bland too, what has she done to merit her being a winner. Her and Stephanie are boring!

I think she's good craic but more than that I think shes shown great integrity and class in there. She is the richest housemate isn't she? (not sure). At first I thought she'd be stuck up like Stephanie but she's shown that she isn't phased by much at all, puts up with Vinnie well (like yesterday), was a good sport in the modelling task even though she clearly wasn't comfortable to do it and was borderline bullied into doing it, apologised to Sov first after she was being an eejit over the food and she restrains herself compared to mouthy or bitchy housemates like Sov Vinnie and Stephanie. I just think she shines out over all of them.

/rant/2 cent

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

have been watching it on and off, i see more BBLB than BB cause its usually on when im having my dinner but what i have seen of it Vinnie is starting to WRECK my head. i reaaaally dont want him to win. im starting to like Alex :eek: always liked Dane, and like Nicola though she doesnt do much. ivana & stephanie both kinda annoy me. & i tend to forget jonas is even there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Whatever happened to Big Brothers Big Brain? Was it on at all?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Alex
    Yonas
    Ivana

Dane
    Nicola

Stephanie
    Vinnie

Here are my favourites. Well, best from a bad & boring bunch. In no order in the groups but the first group are all ok, the next I am indifferent toward. I know everyone likes Dane now, but there is something arrogant about him I don't like. Nicola is an airhead.

The last two are dickish. Vinnie moreso. I think Stephanie tells it like it is a bit too much, at least she is more transperant though even if she does bitch a lot. Vinnie is far worse for it though and I wouldn't trust him once my back is turned.

Advertisement