Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

diddley wrote: »
    I think she's good craic but more than that I think shes shown great integrity and class in there. She is the richest housemate isn't she? (not sure). At first I thought she'd be stuck up like Stephanie but she's shown that she isn't phased by much at all, puts up with Vinnie well (like yesterday), was a good sport in the modelling task even though she clearly wasn't comfortable to do it and was borderline bullied into doing it, apologised to Sov first after she was being an eejit over the food and she restrains herself compared to mouthy or bitchy housemates like Sov Vinnie and Stephanie. I just think she shines out over all of them.

/rant/2 cent

So she should win just because she's rich but not stuck up?
    If she was bullied into the modelling then she did it for that reason and not because she was being a good sport.
    She sits in the snug all day everyday with Stephanie b1tching!
    She's not funny, interesting, and according to the hm's she a wreck the head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I still wreckon there will be words between Vinny and Alex before the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

So she should win just because she's rich but not stuck up?

It's a pretty redeeming quality in my eyes, one I didn't expect to see in her. She's not just rich, she's flithy rich. She could buy and sell anyone in there in a heartbeat yet she knuckles down with the rest of them, doesn't look down her nose at them, and is really funny to watch.
    If she was bullied into the modelling then she did it for that reason and not because she was being a good sport.

Vinnie was insistent that she model. She could have kicked up a stonker and started crying and stormed off to BB. But she didn't. She made a decision to take it on the chin and be a good sport. I very much doubt I'd be getting my kit off on national TV at her age.
    She sits in the snug all day everyday with Stephanie b1tching!
    She's not funny, interesting, and according to the hm's she a wreck the head!

Stephanie bitches, Ivana tends to chat. She's much more about giving the "young ones" a chance and has yet to really lay into anyone.

Plus she's the only one who had the common cop on to stop the other HMs from busting Dane's task.

Overall she was a very pleasant surprise for me and all in all I hope she does well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

pookie82 wrote: »
    It's a pretty redeeming quality in my eyes, one I didn't expect to see in her. She's not just rich, she's flithy rich. She could buy and sell anyone in there in a heartbeat yet she knuckles down with the rest of them, doesn't look down her nose at them, and is really funny to watch.

Vinnie was insistent that she model. She could have kicked up a stonker and started crying and stormed off to BB. But she didn't. She made a decision to take it on the chin and be a good sport. I very much doubt I'd be getting my kit off on national TV at her age.

Stephanie bitches, Ivana tends to chat. She's much more about giving the "young ones" a chance and has yet to really lay into anyone.

Plus she's the only one who had the common cop on to stop the other HMs from busting Dane's task.

Overall she was a very pleasant surprise for me and all in all I hope she does well.

No matter how much money someone has i would expect them to treat people the same and not be stuck up so i wouldnt think she was great for doing so.

She's not fun though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Ivana is just Katya on a whole other level. Famous for being Mrs Trump.

I also thought Dane would bring Nicola into the room but it was cool of him to bring Jonas who doesnt seem creepy anymore now hes over the whole Katya episode.

Interesting Vinnie is 3rd fav now on Betfair behind Dane and Alex, his chance really seems to have gone now. 3 nights of favourable edits for Alex and things could be interesting though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Now that Stephen is out, i'm supporting Vinnie now. Crap episode tbh, I don't see how BB can just go out of there way and decide that one housemate get's to go to a secret room while all the other housemates get nothing. Dane may have the key but it's silly, he won his task and he got his reward. BB should have given all the housemates a reward. Afterall, there was only 2 days away till evictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

mdwexford wrote: »
    Ivana is just Katya on a whole other level. Famous for being Mrs Trump.
    QUOTE]

Ivana is a world away from Katia. She was an olympic skier and a model before at 28yrs she married Donald who was only 3yrs her senior. He was a son of a wealthy real estate developer but only after they married did they amass their huge fortune together.
    They reared three children together and hit the headlines because of his well publicised affair with Marla Maples not because she was married to him. They were a famous couple up till then.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Oooh bad language, adult humour and nudity! Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ha, Big Brother's mean today!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Poor Ivana, that is so bad!!

Aw that's awful, the poor woman. At least she didn't bouce up and down on the chair and get over excited....so far anyway.

I get the impression that Ivana is still very sceptical, regardless of what Jonas said about the show . I don't think she'll be too surprised or disappointed when she finds out it's all made up.

Vinnie: "Steph there's a bit of a difference between your figure and Ivana's figure" :eek:

God he's a wanker

Vinnie: "Steph there's a bit of a difference between your figure and Ivana's figure" :eek:

God he's a wanker

Yeh I know. He really is!

He's gonna love too that they are making a mug of Ivana. I betcha he has the biggest laugh at this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ha ha poor Ivana.

vinnie is still a tool.

• Advertisement

Nice to see Steph sticking up for her for a change.

She probably is their best international business woman anyway. I don't like this kind of joke. Making someone look silly:mad:. Hear Stephanie cackling like a witch? I'm a few minutes behind btw.

Aww the poor woman shaking hands with the camera men. She is lovely.

some legs for an ould one to :P

God this is actually so mean, I didn't think she believed it but she obviously does! If I was in the house, I definitely wouldn't want to go along with that just for the sake of a party.

Ann I agree with you about Stephanie, she definitely seems to be enjoying it.

Oh god...does she actually believe it? Oh man...this is going to be painful!

I couldn't go along with it, i'd just avoid her.

Hahahahahaha.

Crap they smashed it already! How the hell are they going to drink out of it now?!

• Advertisement

Crap they smashed it already! How the hell are they going to drink out of it now?!

she took it well when they broke it in all fairness

Advertisement