Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

We could be close to a new favourite.
    Dane is on bit of drift out to 2/1. He hasn't done much wrong, more that Alex (in particular) and Jonas have had a great week and their prices have come in.
    Still all to play for.

2/1 Dane.
    3/1 Alex.
    6/1 Vinnie.
    8/1 Jonas.
    11/1 Nicola.
    33/1 Steph.
    70/1 Ivana.

Even though Jonas is 8/1, I still think he has a high chance of going tomorrow night along with Ivana.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭diddley

Hmm.. Did Stephanie get TOO much of a laugh out of that? Maybe I'm just too suspicious of her but I'd say some part of her loved the humiliation aspect of it..

Alex looks like an eejit! that tan haunts my eyes..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'd guess Nicola and Jonas will go. Ivana would've won a few votes tonight. Don't think Dane will get many votes either despite the odds. He's nice but middle of the road.
    The baddies do well in votes to save so Stephanie and Vinnie may be safe this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

pookie82 wrote: »
    How clinically stupid do they need to be to drink off a shard of glass?
    It was sugar glass. They use it in the movies to smash over peoples' heads.

I think that's why Steph dropped it. It just broke in her hand.

Isn't it funny how a lot of the time the favourites mess it up for themselves in the last week by getting too cocky.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Do any of you think who his girlfriend is will ruin things for Alex? Someone over on Ds said if he wins we'll have to look at him with her in all the papers and on tv.
    It's really annoying to think that if he does do well she'll leap on his bandwagon to try and absorb some of his fans. If he'd any cop on he'd drop her like a hot spud after what she did to him on 'Im a celeb'.
    I couldn't understand how he could take her back after that...thought he was so hungry for fame he didn't want to be ditched and that made me dislike him even more...but after sort of getting to know him on this, I can see how he'd be gormless enough to be sucked back in. Even if he is fame hungry, I still like him, I can't help myself:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

I do too Ann, the whole tan thing tonight was a scream and I'm starting to think he's smarter than he looks. He knew they were all laughing at him but he started it and egged them on. I don't like to credit him with intelligence cos he's shown time and time again he's not the brightest button but I think he knows how to make people laugh... even if it's by putting himself as the butt (pun intended lol) of the joke.

Ivana won me over tonight, she was so gracious when Stephanie dropped the "award". She was so kind to her. Not sure I'd have been as pleasant.

Not even gonna start on Vinnie... he's just vile.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ckarsenal

Have to say after tonight I definately want Alex to win!
    Havent laughed as much during the whole series as in tonights episode with the tanning incident... so so funny!!

As well as that he's been genuine the whole series, and unlike dane he hasnt needed to be given a special task to get some funny air time...
    If Alex had also been given Dane's secret task he'd be a near shoe in to win the series imo

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Tonights show was the best so far.

I've said before that Alex comes across as a bit naive and I think he would have come out of his shell sooner had Vinnie not been in there.

But the more comfortable he gets around Vinnie the more he shines, in a good way.

I don't think he has an agenda, *but by God, waves at Stephen* Vinnie does.

I really laughed at Stephanie in the DR when she couldn't stop the laughter.

I could just see the image of her holding Ivanna's award by the top and the rest ending up on the floor playing over and over in her head.

She got the giggles every time she thought about it.

I think she will regret nominating Ivanna, who has shown she is no diva, just a well rounded individual who has coped very well with everything BB has thrown at her.

My final three would be Alex, Stephanie and Ivanna.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Really liked Ivana in this episode. She does seem like a genuine person. What the hell was up with Alex and the spray tan? That vain idiot. He's just asking for another media lashing. Alex Reid "The publicity whore".

• Registered Users Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

And Alex is now the new favourite at around Evens.
    Dane out to 3/1 with the still drifting Vinnie out to 7s.

I think CBB sent Alex and Dane in there with a certain agenda, secretly hoping for a fight or at least a standoff between the two, maybe the two of them being head to head in a high profile eviction early on.
    Looks like they've instead become good mates with a decent chance they'll be the last two in there.
    So a happy ending to 10 years of CBB?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Vinnie just topped himself in the di*khead stakes for me by saying "they can hold hands when they're evitced together" about Alex and Jonas when Dane mentioned they were great friends.

What an absolutely vile individual. There's just no end to his arrogance.

Waiting with bated breath to see him kicked out the door tonight and praying the British public can see what we do.

Alex was really hilarious last night and edged up there in my favourite to win. Though I totally agree with Ann22 in that Jordan will just jump on his bandwagon and accompany him on every photo shoot and spread available - he'll be her ticket back to favouritism. He'd do very very well to ditch her like she ditched him with no mercy. He could do a hell of a lot better and he doesn't really need her now to carve a public personality at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Vinnie: "Steph there's a bit of a difference between your figure and Ivana's figure" :eek:

God he's a wanker

Agreed, what a nasty thing to say to her.

Good episode last night, i cried laughing at Stephanie in the diary room, was so funny, she just couldnt stop laughing.
    Then Alex with the fake tan!

I think Alex or Nicola should win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Good episode tonight, i cried laughing at Stephanie in the diary room, was so funny, she just couldnt stop laughing.

Last night :P

I started off wanting Vinnie or Steven to win, but hope its Alex now, dudes a bit of a legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

basquille wrote: »
    After that.. I have to say Alex to win!

That's what I've been saying....
    Ann22 wrote: »
    Alex is defo my favourite. I can't believe that though- I was sure I was going to dislike him when I heard he was going to be in it.

....all along! Come on Alex!
    Ann22 wrote: »
    Do any of you think who his girlfriend is will ruin things for Alex? Someone over on Ds said if he wins we'll have to look at him with her in all the papers and on tv.
    It's really annoying to think that if he does do well she'll leap on his bandwagon to try and absorb some of his fans. If he'd any cop on he'd drop her like a hot spud after what she did to him on 'Im a celeb'.
    I couldn't understand how he could take her back after that...thought he was so hungry for fame he didn't want to be ditched and that made me dislike him even more...but after sort of getting to know him on this, I can see how he'd be gormless enough to be sucked back in. Even if he is fame hungry, I still like him, I can't help myself:(

Alex needs to dump Jordan the second he gets out, he might risk undoing any positive publicity he's gotten while in the house.
    ckarsenal wrote: »
    Have to say after tonight I definately want Alex to win!
    Havent laughed as much during the whole series as in tonights episode with the tanning incident... so so funny!!

As well as that he's been genuine the whole series, and unlike dane he hasnt needed to be given a special task to get some funny air time...
    If Alex had also been given Dane's secret task he'd be a near shoe in to win the series imo

I had a pain in my face laughing at that last night, everyone in work finally see's things from my point of view - Alex is brill!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Everyone loves Alex now, eh? Amazing what a bit of fake tan will do :p

As for Vinnie, I think he is trying now just to be a 'bad boy' at this stage. That's his persona and that's what gets him his movie roles.

WindSock wrote: »
    Everyone loves Alex now, eh? Amazing what a bit of fake tan will do :p

As for Vinnie, I think he is trying now just to be a 'bad boy' at this stage. That's his persona and that's what gets him his movie roles.

They're all bandwagon-hoppers! :pac:

funkyflea wrote: »

Was Alex married before he met Jordan??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Vinnie just topped himself in the di*khead stakes for me by saying "they can hold hands when they're evitced together" about Alex and Jonas when Dane mentioned they were great friends.

I was suprised when they said that as we havent seen much of the relationship between Alex and Jonas. From the way Vinnie was talking they seem to have become quite close friends.

Last nights episode was classic. I wish Big Bro would play tricks like that more often. Vinnie made me laugh quite a lot last night. I liked it when Ivana was walking out of the bedroom to comfort Stephanie and Vinnie said 'Just tell her it was a rubbish award anyway'. Jonas hopeless lying was quite funny too. One minute he's never heared of the awards, the next minute he'd been to the 2007 awards ceremony!

Totally!Me and FunkyFlea were with Alex from the start :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Was Alex married before he met Jordan??

Don't know! Why do you ask?
    This post has been deleted.

Maybe he's tryin to nail another movie role.. but really I think he is just an arse

• Advertisement

Don't know! Why do you ask?

Because whoever he was with only found out that he had left her when she saw him and Jordan on hols in magazines together,
    he also stamped on a guys head in one of his professional fights when the guy was receiving medical treatment, so i wouldnt be so pleased with being 'behind' a guy like that from the start.

so i wouldnt be so pleased with being 'behind' a guy like that from the start.

Fink it may just be me but I find the tone of your posts a little more aggressive than they need to be here.

We're all engaging in light hearted banter about a reality tv show - there's no need to become so dismissive and insulting when someone disagrees with you.

People are judging Alex on what they've seen in the house - we haven't read his autobiography. So he left a long term GF for Jordan - that doesn't really impact on anything in the house or his behaviour in there, which is what we're all talking about.

Maybe it's just me but you seem to be really pis*ed off when anyone disagrees with you. It's just a bit of fun.

Fink it may just be me but I find the tone of your posts a little more aggressive than they need to be here.

We're all engaging in light hearted banter about a reality tv show - there's no need to become so dismissive and insulting when someone disagrees with you.

People are judging Alex on what they've seen in the house - we haven't read his autobiography. So he left a long term GF for Jordan - that doesn't really impact on anything in the house or his behaviour in there, which is what we're all talking about.

Maybe it's just me but you seem to be really pis*ed off when anyone disagrees with you. It's just a bit of fun.

She already said she thinks he should win, read it all or read none of it.

Good episode last night, i cried laughing at Stephanie in the diary room, was so funny, she just couldnt stop laughing.

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    She already said she thinks he should win, read it all or read none of it.

Then why say something like the above quote? It seems unnecessarily bitchy to me, that's all.

Surprise double eviction tonight!

Surprise double eviction tonight!

I reckon they'll definitely be expecting it, I'm hoping they won't be expecting the results though!! (i.e. Vinnie out)

I reckon they'll definitely be expecting it, I'm hoping they won't be expecting the results though!! (i.e. Vinnie out)

How mad would Vinnie be if the public voted him out?!

He really thinks he has it won outright, and at the start I wouldn't of blamed him!

Tonight I think Stephanie might go, not sure about the other, maybe Vinnie!

Then why say something like the above quote? It seems unnecessarily bitchy to me, that's all.

I didn't pertain it to be bitchy at all, she was just pointing out some facts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

plus its our past which shapes our future, some of the things we have done in the past we may not be proud of,

so it wont happen again in the future, change is an on going process, if we were all to be gauged on what we have done as to what we are doing there may be no point,

seemingly this scenario has escaped Vinny or he just has not met change. (yet) the BBH may be the start.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

How mad would Vinnie be if the public voted him out?!

He really thinks he has it won outright, and at the start I wouldn't of blamed him!

Tonight I think Stephanie might go, not sure about the other, maybe Vinnie!

I dont think he would be mad (order a recount maybe) or just give Stephen a quick call (bible session required get here ASAP)

Advertisement