Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Guys I don't mean to piss on everyone's bonfire but we should know by now that any big even that's hyped up by Big Brother usually ends up being a huge let down...sorry! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm excited too:o. I thought Jonas or Nicola would go..not so sure at all now. Maybe Dane.
    My fingers keep spelling 'Jonas' as 'Johan' every single time I type it. Odd that.:confused:

Aw no! Not a huge surprise but would have liked Ivana to stay in longer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo only 1 more chance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Boooooo!!! I suppose it was always gonna be her with a vote to save...

Did Vinnie hear???? I couldn't really tell.

Gosh I kinda want Alex to win now I think.

• Advertisement

Why on earth are people booing Ivana? Seriously? :confused:

Oh and she's not wearing the costume...this is going to ruin everything!

Feck:eek:.
    Alex looked as if he genuinely was expecting to go. They could all hear 'get Vinny out'..Oh ffs..why are they booing the poor woman. She's so nice. What a pack of a*sholes!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I'd say she is glad she took her costume off.

It's nice to hear cheers, I wonder what she will say when she sees Stephanie nominated her.

She was a decent HM.

pookie82 wrote: »
    Boooooo!!! I suppose it was always gonna be her with a vote to save...

Did Vinnie hear???? I couldn't really tell.

Gosh I kinda want Alex to win now I think.

I'm pretty sure I heard him repeat what the crowd were chanting just as Davina started talking to the house. The crowd were disappointingly subdued!

Oh wait 'til she finds out Stephanie nominated her!

• Advertisement

She'll probably be gracious as ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ah not fair. Ivanna is some legend. I thought when I seen her going in that she was going to be a right stuck up ould fecker but I loves her now. She is so friendly and funny.

Ivana is so cute. I'd love to have her over for a chat and a cup of tea.

Or maybe visit her on her yacht. whatever suits.....

Who do we think will go next? I would have thought Nicola or Jonas but with the support Jonas seems to be getting, I really think it'll be Nic.

Ivana is so cute. I'd love to have her over for a chat and a cup of tea.

Or maybe visit her on her yacht. whatever suits.....

ha ha I'd say she would get on with anyone. i'd even get in the posh buscuits for her and all.

But Nic got a great response from the outside.

My heart says Vinnie, my head says Jonas.

Oh God..what a decent woman. No way would she've nominated Stephanie. She really is a lady. How can that rabble be booing her?:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

jesus, judging by the crowd i wouldnt be shocked if vinny was out next.

ok yeah i would be shocked...

I would've said Jonas or Nicola too but now I suspect maybe Dane. It won't be Vinny, Steph or Alex anyway.

I think Ivana is an awesome example of someone who has lots of money AND class and manners and good breeding.

Vinnie would probably be the next richest and he's a perfect example of the fact that money can't buy you class if you're an arrogant git.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    I would've said Jonas or Nicola too but now I suspect maybe Dane. It won't be Vinny, Steph or Alex anyway.
    Dane's
    odds to go have shortened significantly :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Much as I'd love yo see Vinnie go next I can't see it. My guess will be Steph, can't see people voting for her to stay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

I think Ivana is an awesome example of someone who has lots of money AND class and manners and good breeding.

Vinnie would probably be the next richest and he's a perfect example of the fact that money can't buy you class if you're an arrogant git.

but he's so sexy... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Ah bless her, saying 'Vinnie' to suit the scumbag audience. What a lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

You just know Ivana will take that vase out of the studio with her... she'll dump it afterwards but you know she'll be "pleased" with it in front of them.

thats what i love about her, she is really humble.

Vinnie on the other hand is a complete arrogant tool. Who cares how many houses ya have Vinnie, yer still a numpty who is famous for catching a good footballer by the balls.

but he's so sexy... :o

But he'd probably half kill you in the sack...probably break your pelvis...then kick you out of the bed onto the floor when he was finished..and use up all the toilet roll.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I just hope its Vinny who goes and don't get the chance to say good bye

who ever is going will be called to the diary room and Davina will replace them in there costume so the other HMs wont know.

wow desperate house wives

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

As long as it's not Jonas, major height difference there.

Advertisement