Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

God all those animals coming towards you...that is so freaky!

I thought the same thing... it looked ominous

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Emma Willis presenting BBBM, meh

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

They should have had a birds outfit as a clue.

Davina macaw.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

what the frick is gonna happen now?? whats the bloody point???
    :D:D:D Yeah wtf?
    It's only a matter of time before they work out who she is...the producers must feel silly..sending in that silly woman who hunches up her shoulders and does that little prancy movement, waves her hands about and hops from one foot to the other all the time.
    She should've walked casually in instead of her usual stupid craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

They look gas, it's surreal. :D

She must only be there for the night as she is presenting the final on Friday.

I reckon she'll be out in a few hours. It would be hard for her to sleep with that costume on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Emma Willis presenting BBBM, meh

Yeah, not surprising what with all the online stuff she's doing with them this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ann22 wrote: »
    It's only a matter of time before they work out who she is...the producers must feel silly..sending in that silly woman who hunches up her shoulders and does that little prancy movement, waves her hands about and hops from one foot to the other all the time.

At least they can't see her stupid gurning.

Actually as much as I've dismissed Davina over the past few years, I think she's come back into her own this series. Anyone else think that? Hope she's good for the summer series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

exactly, jesus, if she's not gonna reveal her identity then there's no point to this at all!

they said at the end to flick over to big mouth for more davina in the house.... come on then!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Very entertaining stuff I thought.. the group squaring up towards pressed against the door was gas!

So.. does Davina have to say in the outfit for the whole thing? Seems unlikely!

I thought before the show would end that Big Brother would announce 'Nicola, you can now take off your head!'

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Yeah, not surprising what with all the online stuff she's doing with them this year.

She's bugging me with all her hair tossing. Dunno if i can be arsed watching it

• Advertisement

At least they can't see her stupid gurning.

Actually as much as I've dismissed Davina over the past few years, I think she's come back into her own this series. Anyone else think that? Hope she's good for the summer series.

I used to like her but she annoys me now, in the last series in particular I didn't like the way she shows who her favourites are..she should be neutral.

If someone else was going to be evicted they could have her taking off her head and dragging the evictee out but nobody's going 'til Fri. She'll just go into the diary room and disappear in a huge silly anticlimax.

The second she fell over and laughed they would have copped it anyway.

Vinnie must have heard her high heels.

Davina's hair is unreal, she looks a bit demented already

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Interview with Davina on BBBM!

What's she on about? Nicola didn't come to the diary room in shoes. If she did, she would've put them on surely...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

What's she on about? Nicola didn't come to the diary room in shoes. If she did, she would've put them on surely...

I think she meant the chicken feet?

'Even dressed as a horse, he's deeply menacing':D...Deeply menacing is a great description for Vinny, the big hard scary b*stard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

she should just whip off the head and soak in the experience while it lasts.

that sounds filthy...

I'm raging it's not gone to live feed!

• Advertisement

I've two episodes of the 'Us Apprentice' to watch now...I'll sit and stare at Donald's hair for a while. I'm glad Ivana got loads of his money the auld boll*x.

God, that Emma Willis one is woeful. She keeps cutting over people. You can deviate from what they tell you to do Emma, it's called presenting!

I've two episodes of the 'Us Apprentice' to watch now...I'll sit and stare at Donald's hair for a while. I'm glad Ivana got loads of his money the auld boll*x.

Haha, I watched episode 6 earlier. Still have 7 to go. That's how I missed Ivana's eviction, haha!

Dane just sussed it's Davina!

And she's out!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I used to like her but she annoys me now, in the last series in particular I didn't like the way she shows who her favourites are..she should be neutral.

No she shouldnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

shinny wrote: »
    And she's out!

Already??!! What a pile of Sh*te!

I've seen Wrestlers with spots on their backs like Alex has, and it's generally down to steroids.

It would be a shame if that was the case in his situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Watching the Live Feed...Hearing Vinnie Jones's voice makes me want to punch my telly.

• Advertisement

I've seen Wrestlers with spots on their backs like Alex has, and it's generally down to steroids.

It would be a shame if that was the case in his situation.

Really? I know you can also get them from training (and sweating heavily) and not showering immediately.

I hope he's not into that crap either.

Advertisement