Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Already??!! What a pile of Sh*te!

I know, talk about a major anti-climax!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

The wierd thing is all the evictees have nice things to say about him, Chinafoot.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

mdwexford wrote: »
    No she shouldnt.
    I felt she did a lot of canvassing on the BBBM show during the summer. For example she'd ask 'right, who doesn't like so and so'....then wouldn't give any airtime to anyone saying positive stuff about them, it was like she didn't want the public to hear the nice comments about someone she personally didn't like. That really is unfair. If it was someone you really liked in bb it would drive you mad.

That was all fed into her earpiece Ann, she has said many times that she would love to ask the HMs questions that Davina wants the answers to and not what she is being told to ask.

Hopefully, as it is the last BB this summer they might give her free reign.

/Hopefully.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That was all fed into her earpiece Ann, she has said many times that she would love to ask the HMs questions that Davina wants the answers to and not what she is being told to ask.

Hopefully, as it is the last BB this summer they might give her free reign.

/Hopefully.....
    I meant during the BBBM show, when she was asking the studio audience, you know when she's running about with the mic? Does her earpiece tell her what to ask then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Ann22 wrote: »
    I felt she did a lot of canvassing on the BBBM show during the summer. For example she'd ask 'right, who doesn't like so and so'....then wouldn't give any airtime to anyone saying positive stuff about them, it was like she didn't want the public to hear the nice comments about someone she personally didn't like. That really is unfair. If it was someone you really liked in bb it would drive you mad.

Perhaps but i enjoy her being opinionated, if she was totally neutral i think it would be boring.

I meant during the BBBM show, when she was asking the studio audience, you know when she's running about with the mic? Does her earpiece tell her what to ask then?

Yes, she is not allowed her opinion, she asks the questions she has been told to ask.

She has said in the past that she would do interviews differently and ask awkward questions if she got the go ahead.

I hope BB let her do that for the last one this Summer.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

I do hope so.

Davina has said CBB could continue if another channel picked it up.

Who knows, if that did happen then BB might be back as well.

/fingers crossed...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Felt sorry for Nicola last night not getting to say goodbye to anyone and leaving in her bare feet.
    She was a really good housemate, she just got stuck in and got on with everyone..............except Steven.
    Loved all the questions she asked everyone too, especially when she asked Stephanie if she Bonked Marlon Brando lol. She's gas.

Sound girl, she deserved to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

In fairness Big Brother is one of the most subjective shows in existence and I think we should expect a little bias from the presenters. Personally I'd hate for them to be all neutral because it would be obvious that they're just not that into it. They have to be fans, too, as far as I'm concerned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I was so, so hoping it would be Katie Price going into the house last night. It was a bit of a letdown when it was Davina.
    I felt sorry for Nicola,its not a nice way to be evicted. Its odd how all the evictees arent saying anything bad about Vinnie. Its either being edited in a way that makes him appear to be more nasty than he is or the evicted housemates are scared to say anything bad about the 'national treasure'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

They always do that, don't they.
    And then they cheer them in the interview.

Strange people.:D

I think the crowd like booing, it seems to be an English thing. Very panto as a HM said before.

As for the audience in the interview, I imagine they are not allowed to boo, they probably get prepped before the HM goes there. Otherwise Davina would have a hard time interviewing them if they were uneased by being booed at.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

shinny wrote: »
    Really? I know you can also get them from training (and sweating heavily) and not showering immediately.

I hope he's not into that crap either.

You can, it could also be something you just have and from taking testosterone supplements.. ;) (referring to spots on alex back)

It's a shame they sussed Davina out so quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,400 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I do hope so.

Davina has said CBB could continue if another channel picked it up.

Who knows, if that did happen then BB might be back as well.

/fingers crossed...

It'd be such a perfect fit for Sky.
    Sky1 for the nightly highlights + evictions, Sky2+3 for the BBBM magazine type shows, a multitude of channels for live feed.
    Free plugs on Sky News's various entertainment segments.

They seem to have been searching for a Reality TV niche the last few years (Cirque De Celebrite, Pirate Ship) so this could be their chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

AFAIK, Sky have already said that they won't take BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,400 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Some late hope on the betting front for Vinnie and he's come in a couple of points overnight - he clearly has some supporters out there as he managed to beat Nicola in a positive vote despite the resounding boos he received from the live retar audience.

Stephanie is sort of interesting in a trends sense, the last winner Ulrikaka was also the sole remaining female at the last 5.
    Ulrikaka was also a major outsider with Verne odds-on fav, and Terry Christian and Coolio ahead of her in the betting. Stephanie also seems to poll reasonably well.

Alex 4/5.
    Dane 4/1.
    Vinnie 5/1.
    Jonas 13/1.
    Stephanie 25/1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

It's funny that Vinnie thinks he is the most famous celebrity in there when Ivanna clearly trumps him :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

WindSock wrote: »
    It's funny that Vinnie thinks he is the most famous celebrity in there when Ivanna clearly trumps him :pac:

Its hard to keep up with the Jones' though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

:confused: God, I'm genuinely shocked that Nicola went, really thought she was in with a good chance of winning coz she seemed so nice and down to earth.
    Loved Ivana too, what a nice lady. Although never saw her winning it.

Now I don't know what to think. Was fairly sure everyone must hate Vinnie same as me coz of his arrogance and bullyboy tactics but it appears not if the public prefer him to a nice person like Nicola.:eek:

Still want Dane to win, think he's so sweet and humble (and much hotter than I remember!) but the way the voting's going I'm beginning to worry that a snob like Vinnie/Steph, a nothing like Jonas or a pillock like Alex could do it! :eek::mad:

Hopefully.....
    1. Dane
    2. Jonas
    3. Alex
    4. Stephanie
    5. Vinnie

COME ON DANE!!!!! :p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

MelanieC wrote: »
    :confused: God, I'm genuinely shocked that Nicola went, really thought she was in with a good chance of winning coz she seemed so nice and down to earth.
    Loved Ivana too, what a nice lady. Although never saw her winning it.

Now I don't know what to think. Was fairly sure everyone must hate Vinnie same as me coz of his arrogance and bullyboy tactics but it appears not if the public prefer him to a nice person like Nicola.:eek:

Still want Dane to win, think he's so sweet and humble (and much hotter than I remember!) but the way the voting's going I'm beginning to worry that a snob like Vinnie/Steph, a nothing like Jonas or a pillock like Alex could do it! :eek::mad:

Hopefully.....
    1. Dane
    2. Jonas
    3. Alex
    4. Stephanie
    5. Vinnie

COME ON DANE!!!!! :p:p:p

I agree I think Dane will still win,

he is worthy of it and on the vote side of things,

he will have the bigger fan base by a long shot which is what counts in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 8,403 ✭✭✭Riddle101

WindSock wrote: »

i don't think so. I would say half the world who have proberly seen him in one movie or anoher would know Vinnie Jones. While Ivana is not really that famous over here tbh. I might be wrong though, but i've never heard of Ivana until CBB

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Riddle101 wrote: »
    i don't think so. I would say half the world who have proberly seen him in one movie or anoher would know Vinnie Jones. While Ivana is not really that famous over here tbh. I might be wrong though, but i've never heard of Ivana until CBB
    You'll be kicking yourself when you finally get the joke in 2 days time! ;)

your bubble is not made from fairy liquid so,

seeing him and knowing who he is (or recognising him) as most movies he is in (considering he has made 50) he plays the understudy,

but he thinks like you (everyone knows me and loves me) not

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭TriciaDelicia

Vinnie is an ass. He was horrible to Ivana for no reason. He thinks everybody loves him cos he's Vinnie Jones a proper geezer alright.
    Hope he gets booed when he leaves 1st on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,403 ✭✭✭Riddle101

fintonie wrote: »
    your bubble is not made from fairy liquid so,

seeing him and knowing who he is (or recognising him) as most movies he is in (considering he has made 50) he plays the understudy,

but he thinks like you (everyone knows me and loves me) not

Meh, is she is more famous then him then it is what it is.

Meh, is she is more famous then him then it is what it is.

no I am not saying he is more or less famous, in there thinking of being famous,

but his reality is he is super famous, based on the British public will watch any movie he is in just to see (just to see)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

That was kind of awkward!

Thing is, that will have meant a lot to Alex that he said that if he believed him...he'll probably be a bit disappointed when he realises it wasn't true.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ha Vinnie is doing this well. Will prob get him a few extra votes :mad:

Advertisement