Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

She hugged her plenty in the costume!

Ah ok... she certainly sang her praises but I just thought it a little odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Was Davina filling up there? Probably sad about it being the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

That was so funny! And he thought he was so clever, he didn't realise that everyone was laughing at him for being so slow on the uptake!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

He suspected immediately that BB put him up to it, but I guess for fear of being wrong he went along with it. He was quite uncomfortable by the end of that chat, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

I missed it last night as I was out and am gonna miss tonight too!!! :(

I'll have to stay away from this thread and watch the repeats in the morning.

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed the craic with all you guys over the last few weeks, can't believe it's over (sniff) though I guess I'll be chatting to you all this summer when the last one kicks off!!

Enjoy the final guys, come on Dane!!!! (though I think I'd be equally happy if Alex got it :) )

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

MelanieC wrote: »

Still want Dane to win, think he's so sweet and humble
    COME ON DANE!!!!

Didnt sound sweet and humble when he was talking about his sleazy night with 4 girls! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

He suspected immediately that BB put him up to it, but I guess for fear of being wrong he went along with it. He was quite uncomfortable by the end of that chat, I think.
    I know Alex isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he copped that Vinny was on a task straight away and you could see that he didn't want to ruin the task by calling him on it.

I have to say though, for someone that now calls himself an actor he was terrible at pretending to be a crossdresser. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Can anyone tell me what times it's on at tonight? I can't get onto the Channel4 website in work. Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

cosmic wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what times it's on at tonight? I can't get onto the Channel4 website in work. Thanks! :)
    8.30pm - 9.30pm
    10.05pm - 11.10pm

(and Baldwin is on '8 Out Of 10 Cats' at 9.30pm)

cosmic wrote: »

First show is 8.30 - 9.30, second show is 10.05 - 11.10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

basquille wrote: »
    8.30pm - 9.30pm
    10.05pm - 11.10pm

Deadly, thanks! I was hoping I'd make last bus into town tonight, I'll have plenty of time now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Brilliant!Cantt wait to see what Jimmy Carr has to say to him!
    Didnt see last nights episode cos I was at the flicks but I have my wine and nibbles all ready for tonights show. Really hope Alex wins!!

Also has anyones perception of Katie Price changed a bit over the show?She always comes across as so cold and heartless in interviews but she must be alright If she went out with two really nice blokes like Dane and Alex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Oh christ, thats gonna be funny.

Panda110 wrote: »

Also has anyones perception of Katie Price changed a bit over the show?She always comes across as so cold and heartless in interviews but she must be alright If she went out with two really nice blokes like Dane and Alex.

No! They're nice in the house and I'd like either of them to win but they could be totally different people with her and I bet they're total walkovers. Also I've kind of gone off Dane since my friend sent me a link of the home video with Jordan and he
    stuck his toe up her minky!
    :(

But I still want him or Alex to win!

Panda110 wrote: »

Not really, no. She went out with Dane when he was way more famous than her so it was probably a stab at rising her own star there. Plus (though he was no angel) she then slagged him off repeatedly in public and lied about him in her autobiography.

I think Alex is really naive and very fame hungry in his own way, so being with Jordan is good for him. She took the first opportunity she could to leap on a new guy after Pete left her and has already ditched him on live TV before taking him back again.

I can't really see any redeeming features in her to be honest. And I also think that if Alex wins he should lose her quick smart cos seeing her glued to him in the press now will put me right off again and make people forget why they liked him.

No! They're nice in the house and I'd like either of them to win but they could be totally different people with her and I bet they're total walkovers. Also I've kind of gone off Dane since my friend sent me a link of the home video with Jordan and he

But I still want him or Alex to win!

WHAT????????????

I think I'm going to bring last night's dinner up.

Dane how could you???..........:(

[PM me the link :)]

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

pookie82 wrote: »
    [PM me the link :)]
    Ahem.....me too.....for research purposes of course! :cool:

• Advertisement

pookie82 wrote: »
    Not really, no. She went out with Dane when he was way more famous than her so it was probably a stab at rising her own star there. Plus (though he was no angel) she then slagged him off repeatedly in public and lied about him in her autobiography.

I think Alex is really naive and very fame hungry in his own way, so being with Jordan is good for him. She took the first opportunity she could to leap on a new guy after Pete left her and has already ditched him on live TV before taking him back again.

I can't really see any redeeming features in her to be honest. And I also think that if Alex wins he should lose her quick smart cos seeing her glued to him in the press now will put me right off again and make people forget why they liked him.

I'd love for Alex to dump Jordan when he comes out, but I think he's in a lose-lose situation.

If he dumps her, it will show that having fame is more important than staying with the woman he supposedly adores. The public may lose respect for him.

If he stays with her, then the public are eventually going to go back to disliking him because we're going to be bombarded with dozens of joint interviews, joint photoshoots, etc., from the pair of them. We'll get sick of him and forget why we liked him in the first place.

Poor Alex!

I'd love for Alex to dump Jordan when he comes out, but I think he's in a lose-lose situation.

If he dumps her, it will show that having fame is more important than staying with the woman he supposedly adores. The public may lose respect for him.

If he stays with her, then the public are eventually going to go back to disliking him because we're going to be bombarded with dozens of joint interviews, joint photoshoots, etc., from the pair of them. We'll get sick of him and forget why we liked him in the first place.

Poor Alex!

Hmmm, I dunno, I think he could definitely get away with dumping her. Public opinion of her is at an all time low, he could pretend that he's seen the light and realises he can survive without her etc.

You could be right Pookie. I'd be happy for him to do it, but the fact that he's spoken about how much he loves her in the house, and then to go and dump her, that would definitely be something for people to use against him, regardless of what they think of KP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Riddle101 wrote: »
    i don't think so. I would say half the world who have proberly seen him in one movie or anoher would know Vinnie Jones. While Ivana is not really that famous over here tbh. I might be wrong though, but i've never heard of Ivana until CBB

I think more people know who Donald Trump is. And espcially in the 80's or 90's (whenever they split up) I am sure they knew of Ivanna too.

I think Vinnie is mostly only well known in the UK. I reckon more Americans would know Ivanna over Vinnie.

Thats my €0.02 anyway :pac:

Plus, Hello! magazine has probably had Ivanna in it more time than Vinnie ;) (no, I don't buy it, me Ma does)

A bit menacing at times as well when they were chasing after her in their costumes, brought back memories of watching The Wicker Man when I was eight.

Thats exactly what I thought. Very creepy!

and he

lol & Ewwww

Edit: I must also research link for eh...

.....ehmm....

...err...research! Yes.

I never heard of Alex until this show. Why was he sp unpopular?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

WindSock wrote: »
    I never heard of Alex until this show. Why was he sp unpopular?

Because he's with Jordan

Advertisement