Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity BB Post While Watching Thread (** Spoilers - See Post #1! **)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I had a crazy dream last night, I was a HM in the BB house and it was down to the last 4,

one guy two girls and me, for some reason I had no shoes (oooooo I see Nicola) anywho I got out of the house and ran 14 mile to get my shoes in an apartment I was staying at ( I pronounce apartment in a Boston accent)

the people I was living with were (need I say) shocked to see me, they urged me pushed me to go back to the house (needing that want of fame or touching it) me,

anywho who, I decided ok I will go back onto the house, I did not have much time as the alarm would soon be sounding,

I got to the main road and tried hitching but it was to no avail (no good) so I started running, running like I never ran before (on my tiptoes) running like my life depended on it my friends lives and there desperate need for fame (me)

while running I some how slipped into a marathon from one of the side streets, this gave me more impudence (not sure) and the hunger required to spring a spring into my step and step on 2 springs in April,

I made it I was back at the house, I was welcomed with open arms and BB understood my predicament (before it was a penis) I needed to shower and on entering the bathroom the bog (not the peat type) was full of doo doo, right to the top,

I proceeded to have my shower finding some old soap hung on a rope,

then I woke up I hope I won

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Fell way behind this year because of work.

Just catching up now for tonight's final.

Think Vinnie showed himself to be a total w**ker.

Constantly asking people about their personal lives, sex lives etc and never revealing much about his own relationship. Real nosy parker with his head up his ar*e.

His Ego is something else, didn't think he was that stuck up.

That's it, shame Heidi and Stephen went so early - best two housemates for me.

Bookies have Alex has red hot favorite so that's that.

No doubt Jordon will show up on BBBM :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I'mnicely cosied up with laptop and glass of wine. Don't forget it starts at 8.30 tonight!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

The Tree of Temptation sang "Temptation" on BBLB, gas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I think its going to be a load of poopbiddy poop tonight,

overall I taught it was a pretty pisss poor CBB this time round.

I just hope they learn from this one and the last BB in the summer lives up to expectations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Evening!

Good to have you back Pete :)

I'm all set up...glass of wine, bar of Terry's Orange and laptop!

Come on Alex!

Evening!

Good to have you back Pete :)

I'm all set up...glass of wine, bar of Terry's Orange and laptop!

Come on Alex!

I have everything bar the Terry's Orange, a Chomp will have to do!

From DS
    Dane has said that he hopes Katie Price will not be at tonight's final.
    Stephanie asked Alex whether his girlfriend will be in attendance, prompting the group to discuss whether it would be a good idea or not.
    "She isn't coming," Dane said to Vinnie quietly. "I'll eat your hat if she turns up."
    "I think they'll ask her to come, it'll be good for the show," said Vinnie.
    "What if she stands on stage when he comes out?" asked Jonas.
    "That would be proper cheesy," replied Dane. "The worst thing ever. He's got to come out by himself."
    He then said to Alex: "I hope for your sake she doesn't. For you personally, you'd love to see her, but I reckon it'll be a lot better if she doesn't come."
    "You mean because she'll take the limelight off him?" said Vinnie.
    "She would be at some point, a bit. It's his show, he's done it all himself," replied Dane, before telling Alex: "But I know you want to see her. You've done this yourself, and bam, it's your thing. You've got to treat it as work now. And it is work, and when you come out it's got to be you by yourself."
    Vinnie said: "I reckon the producers asked her to come to make the show, but she might turn around and say it's his show, his final, and I don't want to take anything away from him."
    "Or she might be in the Caribbean with her new dude," joked Dane.
    It has been reported that Price will attend the final.

Well I think we all agree!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

No Heidi.... I wonder if they walk out/don't stay for Final night does that mean they don't get paid?

Are we to use spoilers tonight?

• Advertisement

From DS

Well I think we all agree!

I think she won't show tonight to keep people guessing so that she can make a decision from the crowd's reaction to him.

If he's a hit, she'll set up a "tell all" joint interview for them on News of The World on Sunday about their "wedding plans" etc.

If his exit is meh, she'll dump him again and wait to reveal in OK how she realises that being without him for the month made her realise she's better off alone.

Either way, she'll play it for which option gets her most cash.

Are we to use spoilers tonight?

If you find out someone's been evicted before it's shown on the show then use spoilers and don't give anything away, no hints even to who it is. I want to just see it as it happens on my telly!

Anyone else reckon that when Vinnie comes out to an audience of BOOOS he'll tell Davina that his arsehole persona was all an act? :rolleyes:

Vinnie seems to have totally forgotten where he came from, mocking Dane for having a Next jacket, not impressed

If you find out someone's been evicted before it's shown on the show then use spoilers and don't give anything away, no hints even to who it is. I want to just see it as it happens on my telly!

Anyone else reckon that when Vinnie comes out to an audience of BOOOS he'll tell Davina that his arsehole persona was all an act? :rolleyes:

Thanks, wasn't sure if it was for everything or just for the order of the evictees. Can't wait to see Vinnie out before Alex "I could leave half a million votes in my ashtray and I'd still beat you". Don't think so Vile Vinnie!!!

Vinnie seems to have totally forgotten where he came from, mocking Dane for having a Next jacket, not impressed

So much for being the "people's champion"...he's so far up his own arse. He's one of those rich people who has absolutely no class, he loves boasting about his wealth. Quite the opposite to someone like Ivana.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

This is sooooo exciting!!! Come on Alex! I got some lovely mulled wine in Tesco for 4.95 so that's what I'm having..so I'm all set:).

There's not many here! I hope everyone knows it started at 8.30!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Dane's got it in the bag I reckon..

Ha! Vinnie's "celeb" supporter is Jedward lmfao :D:D:D:D:D:D

They're probably out on the town :D

I'm glad to be watching it anyway.

Katie left a message for Alex, so he's probably not dumped yet lol

• Advertisement

My love for Jedward has faltered slightly :(

Pity Katie was the only person to mention Alex...that's signing his eviction warrant:(.

When Ivana gives evils, i imagine her in a bond movie stroking a white persian.....

Is it today's action or yesterday's that they have on now? That's the only thing i hate about the final, we always miss out on a day's footage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Aww theyre all quite emotional, bless! Fair play to them all, it has been a brilliant BB this year, Ive loved it :D:D

DANE TO WIN!!

Is it today's action or yesterday's that they have on now? That's the only thing i hate about the final, we always miss out on a day's footage

This is all yesterday they're showing. Up until a couple of years ago, they used to have a Saturday night show after the final, showing the last 24 hours. It seems like a waste of a day of filming when we don't get to see what happened!

My love for Jedward has faltered slightly :(

They're meant to be on Jonathon Ross tonight actually.

They can hear the chnats of Get Vinnie Out!! Loving the looks on their faces!

YES! Now Vinnie next!

• Advertisement

Yesss!

Advertisement