Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photobooth in Dublin City centre

Options
  • 15-12-2009 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Anybody know where I could find a photobooth in the City Centre, Northside or Southside? Dont even know how much they cost these days either so if anyone knew the cost as well that'd be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i think there is one in the irish life mall

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ray von

One in Connolly station, I think it costs €6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ilac Centre, Jervis Centre, The Cineworld Cinema on Parnell St.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭spoonface

The internet cafe between Tara St Station and O'Connell Bridge (beside the immigration office) does passport photos themselves and it works out well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I think there's still one in Penneys on O'Connell Street (by the Abbey Street entrance). It's about €6. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

Cineworld on Parnell Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

isnt there one at the back of stephens green shopping centre beside the entrance to dunnes

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭BDubliner

Thats great, thanks for all your help

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

isnt there one at the back of stephens green shopping centre beside the entrance to dunnes

There is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hollystewart

Hi does any one know if there still is a photobooth in Dublin can't find one any where I don't need it for a passport I want one that gives you different photos just for fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

St stpehens green as mentioned above?
    I think it may have moved to outside boots on the 1st floor if the other one isn't there

Advertisement