Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a song

Options
  • 15-12-2009 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hello,

I heard a song on the radio once, it was a spoken version of Fairytale of New York. I looked it up on the internet and found out that it was read by two actors, Gerry McArdle and Colette Proctor, and I've been trying ever since to get a recording of it but I can't find one! Does anyone have a recording of this song or know where I can find it?

Help would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭redtelephone

Gerry McArdle turned up last year on another thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055439002

Thread is now locked but I think he may be contactable if you pm him. If you can't contact him let me know. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Miss Brightside

I've contacted him and he's going to send it to me, thanks for your help, redtelephone!
    It's quite surreal that I go looking for a song and then the actual artist sends it to me :D

Advertisement