Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FonzeOnline.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 FonezOnline

Well i think that you will understand that it is our company name. if you dont feel safe purchasing of the website, sure why not collect it and pay by cash. that way then you will see that we are a reliable and we are looking to do business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I'd be interested in a N900 if this 500ish price is true, i'd need a VAT invoice too though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

sorry but could i find out were yer situated just want to know were id have to collect it if i wanted to buy off ye:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭jamesd

Donegal and Mullingar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

so has anyone on boards bought anything from these guys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭jamesd

I know a friend of mine bought a phone off them and seems very happy with it, i think i will be purchasing a phone off them in the new year as their prices are good.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Ive spoked to the guys on the phone and I have ordered a phone off them.
    The price was great.
    Just waiting on it to be delivered now.

thanks ye are a bit out of my way though (live in kerry) id be using the delivery if im buying, hope ye get the n900 in soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

Just letting you know guys for you who are interested in the nokia N900 that it is now in stock.
    Payment can be processed by Paypal and Pay Cash & Collection.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Just letting you know guys for you who are interested in the nokia N900 that it is now in stock.
    Payment can be processed by Paypal and Pay Cash & Collection.

Any comment on E72 availability and cost?

Hi there,the Nokia E72 is in stock and ready for purchase,please visit the website for details,thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hi there,the Nokia E72 is in stock and ready for purchase,please visit the website for details,thanks

Website does not show the E72. (Very awkward website to use btw)

il be looking at that n900 in round a month just waiting to get my tax back (could be waiting :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

N900 is €549..doesn't seem any cheaper than anywhere else as far as I can see.

its 40 euro cheaper than expansys

Well it is €50 cheaper than expanseys and ranges from €40 cheaper and up than most other mobile phone websites.
    www.fonezonline.com

Well it is €50 cheaper than expanseys and ranges from €40 cheaper and up than most other mobile phone websites.
    www.fonezonline.com

Is your sales service as poor in general as it has been with me? :P

I ask, for the final (the third time) -- whats your price for the E72? Its not showing on your website. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Sully wrote: »
    Is your sales service as poor in general as it has been with me? :P

I ask, for the final (the third time) -- whats your price for the E72? Its not showing on your website. :)

thats weird sully as its coming up fine for me.

http://www.fonezonline.com/product.php?id_product=68

the old saying is that if something looks too good to be true, it more than likley is!! that being said, the iphone is really the only phone there that is much cheaper then everywhere else. all the other phones seem to be on par just a little better in prices!!.

anyway milk da man, let us know how you got on!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭nazoil

When I look at the site T&C I am a little concerned. English is obviously not the first language of the author.

1. The products you order will be sent within 48 hours after full payment including shipping fees we receive from you.

2. Wrong shipping address or writing your name in order, outside of our responsibility, then write your shipping address correctly.

And when there is damage to goods in shipment caused by the shipping services is the responsibility of shipping services,

because we will not deliver the goods in a condition that is not feasible, all the items we send we always check the condition before shipped to you

3 If you want to return the product, then we are happy to accommodate it, with a note the product in good condition

and all of your expenses will be returned intact and do not include shipping costs to you

while the return of goods is 30 days after you received the goods, if it exceeds the time has been determined, we apologize can not send your funds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 roryj

Hi . spoke to both partners re the n900 and all seems very genuine . Hopefully will be getting mine on friday. fingers crossed.
    Seem like 2 genuine irish lads starting out in buisness.
    I'm completly and totally unconnected from them and just want a genuine n900. I'll report when i get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

roryj wrote: »
    Hi . spoke to both partners re the n900 and all seems very genuine . Hopefully will be getting mine on friday. fingers crossed.
    Seem like 2 genuine irish lads starting out in buisness.
    I'm completly and totally unconnected from them and just want a genuine n900. I'll report when i get it.

Yeah man, please do. I'm interested in buying from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

roadman077 wrote: »
    hey, hot topic! my humble suggestion is buy mobile phone from Vodafone online. Prepay or pay monthly? Here's <snip>!

Spam?

I'd be interested in hearing how you get on with fonezonline too lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

funkyflea wrote: »
    Spam?

Yup. Gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

Are the Nokia 6230i's new or reconditioned?
    Will they work on any Network?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

FYi, the E75, she don't come with no 16 GB internal memory

http://www.fonezonline.com/product.php?id_product=24

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

long_b wrote: »
    FYi, the E75, she don't come with no 16 GB internal memory

http://www.fonezonline.com/product.php?id_product=24

says external memory card, meaning memory card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Thor wrote: »
    says external memory card, meaning memory card.

Well that's a nice bonus then if they're throwing one of them in too ...

• Registered Users Posts: 34 roryj

Just opened the box of my nice new n900 . collected from fonzeonline this eve. i suppose i'll soon know what a repository is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

roryj wrote: »
    Just opened the box of my nice new n900 . collected from fonzeonline this eve. i suppose i'll soon know what a repository is.

How's it working out for you? Are you happy with the phone you received?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement