Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First attempt , street hypno.

Options
  • 16-12-2009 12:08am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well after attending the manchu approach course over the weekend in London ( review soon) here's a brief video of my first attempt in the wild.

as I noted , i need to work on re-induction and also the deepening , again without removing the subjects head !However as a 2nd attempt ( and first one in Ireland) it's not too bad , as you can hear its a reasonably noisy bar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Only got around to watching this now Paul, my laptop has been on the fritz. Excellent stuff, how you been doing since?! Very happy to see you progressing with this!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

doing good , getting better than the 30% success i had read about.

Fantastic news. Must upload new video, got a very strong reaction to "Bitterly Disappointed" at a house party over the hols, probably a bit better quality than the video recorded in London. LEMON LEMON LEMON!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Was that the course that was on near brick lane?

tis indeed..

• Advertisement

I was in the vibe bar for the aftermath with all the guys practicing it. Just to preface this comment I'm coming from a non-mentalist background. But do you not find the whole induction just really clunky and inelegant? Just by saying the intro it won't matter what you do to follow this up as the subject will go under.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

to be fair you could always move to a different induction. I'm currently reading patterns I , which seems to have a large amount of usable material.

However, no i wouldnt think the induction is clunky , and also the course is pitched as an introduction to hypnosis for magicians , not as the end all and be all.

horgan_p wrote: »
    to be fair you could always move to a different induction. I'm currently reading patterns I , which seems to have a large amount of usable material.

However, no i wouldnt think the induction is clunky , and also the course is pitched as an introduction to hypnosis for magicians , not as the end all and be all.

I can't go into too much detail as it might count as a reveal but the whole induction relies on the first few words and then it doesn't matter what you say. I didn't know it was an intro course I just seen vibe bar filled with people running the induction then one of them trying some speed seduction on my gf, it went downhill after that :D

I didn't look at the vid so my comments weren't aimed at you

aha. Yeah it prob looked quite rough, as said above, the guys only had about 6 hours practise before then. It gets smoother with time,and wit different inductions.

Advertisement