Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€100 REWARD!

Options
  • 16-12-2009 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭

I mislaid my reading glasses somewhere in the city yesterday afternoon, they are brown steel frames in a silver steel case, The case is non crush proof so the specs should be ok even if they were kicked around a bit.

My name and telephone number are written inside the case

I visited the following shops Easons,Mahoney's Limerick Sports Store, Argos. , Mike O Connell, Ryan Locksmiths, and Trade Electric.

2 X €50 notes await the finder

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

sounds like a trap..or at least a plot from a james bond film! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Barrypr

I found them but I want 200 by 6 tonight or else.....smash :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I might be in a few of these stores this evening, I'll ask around, no reward needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

snowman707 wrote: »
    I mislaid my reading glasses somewhere in the city yesterday afternoon, they are brown steel frames in a silver steel case, The case is non crush proof so the specs should be ok even if they were kicked around a bit.

My name and telephone number are written inside the case

I visited the following shops Easons,Mahoney's Limerick Sports Store, Argos. , Mike O Connell, Ryan Locksmiths, and Trade Electric.

2 X €50 notes await the finder

Thanks in advance

Hmmmmm - So you are proposing that somebody should meet up with you somewhere?

- Luckily I found this list blowing in the breeze on Cruises St. yesterday......

Tuesdays - Shopping List

Easons, O'Mahoney's Bookshops - Assorted Bondage/BDSM Classics tick-red.gif

Limerick Sports Store - Skipping rope, Assorted Riding whips tick-red.gif

Argos - Pink Chocolate Fountain tick-red.gif

Mike O'Connells Menswear - 150 pairs of leather Y-Fronts tick-red.gif

Ryan Locksmiths - Triple locking Human detention cage tick-red.gif

Trade Electric - 5 Obedience Tasers tick-red.gif

Post a suitable ruse on Boards.ie for Candidate capture.

- Do you want me to tick that last one off for you?

Only joking OP - Obviously those glasses have sentimental or other value to you; Sincerely hope you find them!

P.S. Drag out the golden pages tomorrow at 9am and ring them all - Bored shop assistants will search hard all day for €100

Advertisement