Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel room

Options
  • 16-12-2009 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

I had a big long dream last night, this is the most memorable part.

I was walking in a hotel corridor, i had booked a dance lesson(i think Ive been watching too much Stricly come Dancing) and it was to take place in a hotel room which belonged to me or at least I was renting it long term, I hadn't been there for AGES, never used it and couldn't remember what it looked like. the first room door I tried opened and I went in, I was there a few moments and I realised there was an old lady in the corner, she looked a bit startled, I said I was sorry and left, it was not my room.

I walked down the corridor a bit more, I recognise part of the corridor and found my room. Inside on a table was a badly scratched mobile phone, the same one as I have now, i thought " Oh i must have left it here last time, and then bought a new one" i think there was a handbag as well with some bits and bobs in it. I noticed that the room was much too small for a dance lesson. The bed took up most of the room. I felt guilty I hadn't been here in ages cos my mum was paying the rent for it.

I looked around and realised there was a girl in the room, she was a cleaning lady, she thought the room was abadoned so she would come her on her breaks. She said sorry, I said that's okay and she left.

My dad was outside in the garden wandering around, he was on his phone at first I thought he was talking to me, but I realised that the person who was talking to me on my phone was not in sync with my dad's lip movements.

ideas?

Advertisement