Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logo Help

Options
  • 16-12-2009 11:24am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Okay, so this is probably a bit of a silly request, but here goes anyway! I've gotten addicted to Airline Manager on Facebook, and it gives you the option of uploading your own logo. I've love to, but I don't even know where to start. Could anyone here help me out? My airline is called Vicma. Size doesn't matter hugely as the game will resize it for me. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Hank_Scorpio

Size will matter - does it have to fit into a portrait, landscape, oblong, circular shape? Maybe it needs to be star shaped? We don't know.

That would help to get the dimensions.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

RopeDrink wrote: »
    It's not so much a silly request, just it doesn't give much for people to really help you with...

Are you looking to have someone make a logo for you? Or are you looking to find out what type of programs can be used to create your own logo's? If you're not looking to find out what programs you could use or how you could do them, then give people a general idea as to what type of logo you're after.

The more informative the request, the more chance of success!

As much as people would love to throw in a pun or joke about the size doesn't matter comment, it will matter. Most of those FB Games (And FB itself, at times) will mess up the image in terms of quality or proportion when downsizing). Does it tell you what the logo dimensions are?

What would you like the image to look like // what suits you? Colours etc

List goes on ;)

Wow, that's a lot more detailed than I thought. I thought it was kind of a "Bang! And the job is done!" dealy.

Okay, I'm hoping somebody could make the logo for me if they were bored and had extra time on their hands. To be honest, I don't much care about what the logo looks like, I just want to have one*. I was thinking of it saying "Vicma Airlines" with a picture of a plane or something simple! Nothing complicated or showy. After a bit of searching, I found that the logo is 280 x 160. As for colours, I love girly ones like purples, pinks, blues and pastels in general :o.

*I get an utterly pointless reward for having my own logo!

Advertisement