Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anywhere in Cork to get Lir Baileys Truffles?

Options
  • 16-12-2009 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Does anybody know of anywhere in Cork to get Lir Baileys Truffles, they used do them in Tesco but dont have them anymore. It is part of a Christmas present so have been looking high and low and haven't found anywhere that sells them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Spindle wrote: »
    Does anybody know of anywhere in Cork to get Lir Baileys Truffles, they used do them in Tesco but dont have them anymore. It is part of a Christmas present so have been looking high and low and haven't found anywhere that sells them.

They are the type of chocolates that some souvenir shops would sell. Have you tried the Irish souvenir shop opposite Brown Thomas/Merchants Quay on Patrick St?

Or maybe they might have a website with a list of stockists?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

You can buy online.

http://www.lircafe.com/shop.html

Might be worth checking the Avoca shop across from the Opera House.

Miaireland wrote: »

Might be worth checking the Avoca shop across from the Opera House.

Good point! I know they sell them in the Avoca shop in Kilmacanogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

its actually kilkenny design not avoca ... but i hope you find them !

Any luck Spindle?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭mountain

You could try Eves chocolats instead, handmade in cork, they have a shop up at dennehys cross.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

Eve Chocolates are gorgeous..........and it's brill to support a local company...........get yourself a bag of Corkies while you're there............yuuummmyyyy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

OP, I was in Downs' Super Valu in Ballincollig today - they have the Lir Bailey's Truffles there..........over by the lotto till

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Spindle

Thanks for all the suggestions, I did see them in Tesco but they only have them in a pack with two sweets in it. I will around Ballincollig tommorrow and will look in to Super Valu on the Main St. If that fails looks like will have to go with a different version of Irish Cream Truffles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Flight19

Probably too late but isn't there a lir chocolate place in cork airport?

• Advertisement
Advertisement