Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS Card/Acekard needed for immediate delivery - where?

Options
  • 16-12-2009 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My bro-in-law called last night, they're getting nintendo ds's for the kids for Christmas and left it until last night to ask us to get a (formerly R4) card for them :rolleyes:

Is there anywhere I can order one online that will be posted out immediately? Obviously DX is out - anywhere in UK or Ireland that sells them online that are safe & reasonably priced?

Thanks! (this is why Christmas gets stressful :mad: )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Someone started a thread about R4i.ie a few weeks ago.
    Had never heard of them before, and don't know anyone who ordered from them, but might be worth considering.
    Site looks professional, and looks like they're worldwide.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

(mod's feel free to delete this post if it breaks any rules)
    I saw the cheapo mobile accessory shop at the top of talbot st have R4 boxes in their window. I dont know how much they cost , if they're kosher or not or whatever .There's a fan written update knocking about for the r4 [YS Menu] that means it'll run most things (apparantly) .[on the DS , not the DSi]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Witnessmenow pointed out that MyMemory.co.uk are selling the Acekard 2i, that'll probably be delivered before the Christmas because it's coming from Jersey

Advertisement