Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A question about a missed postal delivery

Options
  • 16-12-2009 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

i ordered these earphones, but when they didn't arrive i rang up the suppliers and they said that apparently the package is in my local post office. now i kind of think they mean the depot, which is a pain in the hole BUT there was no note left at the house or anything from the depot. so maybe it is the actual post office? is it common for stuff to be left in there? also, does anyone have the number for galway depot handy, while we're at it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭greeneyedspirit

An Post Galway Mail Centre Tuam rd Galway Co. Galway
    • Tel: (091)561814

google is your friend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭shampoosuicide

i tried google, honest!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

You'll probably end up having to go out as the phone is so rarely answered. If I were you I'd call my local PO first just in case it hasn't been sent for delivery (could be the case if you haven't got a missed delivery slip)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

I had a missed delivery of earplugs from the UK lately too. They're sending replacements apparently and claiming the loss against Royal Mail...

Advertisement