Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No access to Smartphones area

Options
  • 16-12-2009 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I am trying to access the smartphones area. Can read the threads when I m not logged on, but have no access to it when i am logged on with my username/password.. :confused:

Restricting the smartphone area? Really??

can a mod please help??

thanks
    N

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

We have a smartphones area? As mod of the Mobiles/PDA forum, I am quite surprised to hear that.

Can you provide me with a link to the forum you are trying to access and the exact error message you are seeing?

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭nmesisca

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    We have a smartphones area? As mod of the Mobiles/PDA forum, I am quite surprised to hear that.

Can you provide me with a link to the forum you are trying to access and the exact error message you are seeing?

Sorry its actually your area (mobiles/pda)
    Link is this:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055602154

The error i see when I try to access it while logged on is:

nmesisca, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

thanks for your help,
    N

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You were banned from the Tech category for this post I think. If you PM the Category Mod for access MiCro he'll have a looksie for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i'll unban you now

Advertisement