Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LanParty.ie 3 - Street Fighter 4 competition 6th March

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Signups work but there is a small bug that we've been trying to fix. Signups aren't great for SF4, tis really up to the players on whether they want to attend or not.

You told us there was a problem with the signups and removed my name from the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

TBH most people have probably been focused on the last ranbat. I'd expect interest to pick up now. There won't be an inferno ranbat in March.

Yeah I'm aware of the outing yesterday, hope ye had fun! :)

Please make sure you have registered & are logged in on the website when signing up.
    You told us there was a problem with the signups and removed my name from the list.

Your name is on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

It wasn't last time I checked and now I can't even find the list on your site, or the payment section for the SF IV event.

It wasn't last time I checked and now I can't even find the list on your site, or the payment section for the SF IV event.

When you come to the end of registration and choose pay later you are given instructions on where to send payment. If you don't have those, it's the same paypal account as last time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Unstickied, much to my dismay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

woops just saw the other thread now. Ah well. I look forward to it this summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

It's been cancelled. Possibly to be resetup in Summer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

yeah saw that, I need to start posting in the older thread 1st rather then newest to oldest from now on :p

Advertisement