Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10, anyone?

Options
  • 16-12-2009 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Gamertag: beaukertank

I'd love to get a game going with you guys.

Sorry if there's already a thread for posting 360 GT's, looked for it on 5 pages and couldn't find it. Post yours here.

Let the games begin!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

Nobody? Come on guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

I just added you OutragedDamo is my tag. I have to warn you I suck:D

So do I, I just got the 360 a few days ago! I'll be on in an hour or two to dual :)

I'm on a lot, actually..don't seem to be doing much productive with my life lately since I got this. I'll update the original post with everyones tags.

Edit: Damn, I can't actually edit the original post because it's so old. Is it possible a mod enable my OP for editing or something? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Ill be on too..Gamertag below:D

Added both of you.

• Advertisement

Just got trashed by mooman 8-1, Leeds taking the piss out of Bray Wanderers.

Had a player sent off first half, and a cheap, shameless goal to help alleviate the embarrassment. I swear I'm not that bad, I call for a re-match later tonight!

Good game nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

your on I'll be a LoI team as well, even out the playing field:D

im on now:D

Anyone online now?gamertag below...Op maybe rename this to like a "Im online now and looking for a game thread" or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Soby wrote: »
    Anyone online now?gamertag below...Op maybe rename this to like a "Im online now and looking for a game thread" or something?

Good idea.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement