Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ford Falcon for Sale

Options
  • 16-12-2009 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

As it says:

1997 Ford Falcon, 218k on the clock. I have owned it for 2 years and am ready to buya new car now that Im staying here long term.

I drove it from Perth and re regoed in Qld Dec 07. No problems regular servicing. Its got CD, AC, its a Huge car comfortably seating five and tonnes of boot space. We even camped in it as the fold down seats make a spacious double in the boot ! 5 us drove from Sydney with back pack, surfboards, Esky and kite surf gear with no problems.

4L engine so tonnes of power, fast off the mark and smooth :cool:

I post around here a bit and I guess I can offer a bit more of reliable sale than a randommer on Gumtree, I would like to think.

Sticking it up here 1st to see if anyone is keen.

$3000 PM for pics and further details.

Its always been garaged and is in Toowong for viewing at night or Albion by day. Both close to public transport.

DM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

DA

why not call by our site and put it up if still not sold

Al

Advertisement