Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

refund to laser , how long?

Options
  • 16-12-2009 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

How long does it take for a refund to a laser to appear on the laser account? is a week longer than it should.? A refund was made to my lasser on 9 Dec and is not showing yet i.e 16 Dec

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

It usually takes about 3-5 working days depending on the bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭KC JONES

Galadriel wrote: »
    It usually takes about 3-5 working days depending on the bank.
    cheers, today is 5 working days, so will leave till tomorrow and check again. Thanks;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

coincidently i was onto the AA insurance guys, and they mentioned that refunds to cc take 5 days, and im pretty sure they said to laser cards it takes longer, up to 10 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭KC JONES

samhail wrote: »
    coincidently i was onto the AA insurance guys, and they mentioned that refunds to cc take 5 days, and im pretty sure they said to laser cards it takes longer, up to 10 days.
    thanks;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭3DataModem

samhail wrote: »

Yep that's about right. Laser refunds are painfully slow.

Advertisement